Chapter 8: Dark magician or Superior Pervert
26 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I remember it very clearly... my past, I mean.

Amidst all the other joyful memories, one of them stuck out most.

The coming of age ceremony, Part of this tradition includes the joyful and memorable affinity recognition...

During this event, Servants of multiple gods would descend and tell each individual's best compatibilities in each magical affinity.

Among all the other kids, after my turn to be told what I was compatible with, I was probably the most confused.

A female servant, wearing a white and revealing clothing,  told me I had an astounding compatibility with the light element, with the wind element being second to it.

Why would in the world would I have that affinity? Doesn't the light affinity symbolize all things that are good? I wondered what made me have it, I ws skeptical for I knew I was not the purest of kids.

I was twelve years old at that time. Even before I reached that age, I was already quite a rascal and a perv...

At the age of nine, I once peeped on a maid  bathing and changing clothes.

I was born into quite a wealthy household, so we had maids. Lots of them. 

Anyway, this lead me towards wanting to doing it more and more in the following years. I evolved from merely peeking to being a juvenile panty thief.

It was also during this time that I learned the difference between a pretty girl with a bad personality and a girl with a good one.

The ones with decent personalities tend to take care of themselves more often the other. Their underwear actually contained the unique female element, the true scent of a woman.

The latter simply had all the bad qualities concentrated into their underwear, only a fool would continue being a slave to such foul quirks.

My indecent urges started to grow worse when I noticeably began to be more amorous than usual, I was at the age of eleven at this point.

My usual victims in my tomfoolery would be the maids connected to our household, other female staff, their female friends, and my sisters. It's quite a surprise I still wasn't caught doing anything worse, only for peeping up a maid's skirt while below a balcony my own mother, nonetheless.

Performing indecent acts towards my sisters always gave me a strange sexual satisfaction, and I don't know why. My fetish, perhaps?

Regardless, When I decided to broaden my range of victims, I soon shot the idea down. The cause for this was because a different perverted perpetrator managed to invade the territory our household was responsible for.

Blasphemous! How could someone other than I, invade my own territory?! 

This resulted in my household being forced to deal with it, simply because the perp was skilled enough. I, of course, volunteered to aid them. I was already 13, so I was allowed to.

The perp was skilled in the art of darkness atrributed magica. A perfect target to take down. However, this perp was actually better than I expected, He used the darkness to gide himself and used shadows to materialize Arcane Armory. 

While I could, in fact, perform the same thing he did, I still wasn't skilled in light attributed magic as an equal.

However, I simply wasn't going to fall back down. 

And then, Nightime came...

"He is... he's here!"

When the group I was included in, came into contact with the dark magician/inferior pervert,  our group wasted no time to strike it down.

The dark magician retaliated and butchered the main vanguards in our party.

We were in the middle of a well off town. A perfect location for him to victimize pretty young nobles.

"Knights! Clam him down with your shields!"

"Crossbow men! Shoot the magician down if he manages to slip by the knight!"

Our group succeeded in keeping him at bay and unable to flee, and he was soon completely locked onto when reinforcements arrived.

"Mages! Cast [firebolt]! Those who can do gale spells, cast them and enhance their flames!"

Mages casted fire spells and wind spells to enhance the effectiveness of the fire spells, and  severely burned the perp.

"[Mud wall]!"

"[Cast iron: CHAIN]!"

"[Mag. UP]"

Earth mages spent no time to quickly cast mud walls and iron chains onto him, with a few enchanters and enchantresses buffing up their effectiveness.

The perp was then enclosed into a ball of hardened earth, chained with glowing iron chains. 

"Yosshhaaa! Keep it tight and watch out for any cracks!"

We were extremely glad that we caught it, until a viscous black liquid began appearing in of the surface of the earthen ball.

"Oh my lord...."

I said in a surprised voice.

It seems I was misinformed, this perp wasn't just a perverted individual with a wasted talent for magic, this blockhead was also a former demon lord candidate. How the hell did I get allowed to join this operation if *THIS* fucker was here?

The ball detonated and then came that ominous black slime.

The dark magician then rose up into the sky and destroyed every light we had.

I soon felt a wet sensation from my feet.

"Eeghhk!! It's just the darkness! Why the hell would you immediately piss your pants just for this?!"

I said as I immediately hopped onto a nearby cart, saving my shoes from being completely drenched. 

After my frantic statement, I heard my older brother issue reliably commands. Oh, he's actually here.

"Mages! Illuminate our surroundings! Scouts and soldiers! Track our enemy down!"

Following his orders, A group of mages summoned individual floating fire balls.

The surrounding lit up, However, the darkness immediately came back. 

"Yuck! Was that water?! What the hell!"

"Who the fuck splashed water on me?!"

"Wait, its warm. Is this piss?"

Ew, that's quite disgusting.

"Hold on... this isn't water! This is blood!"

"The mages! T-they-!"

"Sir! The mages got decapitated!"

"What?!"

I heard my brother exclaim in confusion.

That's quite tragic, but I saw something equally scarring, the ground, it wasn't wet with piss, it was flowing with black slime!

"KYAAA!"

"Captain Marshaw!"

A scream?

"Shit!"

I cursed as I noticed how close the source of the scream was.

Since I was equipped with a fairly decent armor set, a buckler, a short sword, and a rifle, I wanted to make sure I used efficiently.

I stood up and immediately straightened my posture. 

Keeping my buckler very close to my body, and my rifle in one hand, I prepared myself.

"[Illumination]!"

1