Chapter 10: Chained spells
22 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Sonuvabitch."

I said as I furrowed my eyebrows clearly irritated and concerned.

"Is this guy smiling...?"

"Tsk! Are we small fry for you? Is that it?!"

I heard the soldiers keeping the enemy mage pinned remark about their situation, and saw them furiously strike the mage in his sides.

"You bastards! Your job is to keep him pinned down! Do anything more and I swear you're not getting anything to eat!"

The same old man from before attempted to discipline the soldiers. I do agree with the notion of stopping them. After all, My father would beat me up if he found out I did the same thing.

But if did indeed do such a thing, would he find out? They still haven't caught a wiff about me doing my usual indecent acts... Am I missing something?

Anyhow, The mage has been glaring at me for a while now, and it's becoming a little unnerving. Well, I am wearing armor with a light spell cast on it...

"[Bestow: illumination]!"

"O-oh, my sword is shining!"

"The young master?!"

I cast the same spell again onto the soldiers that still don't have it.

I saw someone lit up a lamp, but it's not working well as it's supposed to be. It's not as bright as before... The mage did it, didn't he?

"Soldiers! Into position!"

"There's another one!"

"Mages!"

What? Is the mage summoning another one of those creatures? 

"Cast [Air bomb]!"

After casting a spell on one of my bullets, I fixed my rifle onto the enemy mage's direction and shot the black substance beginning to form near him. 

"W-what?"

"Ewww! It's so slimy!"

"Oh no! It's sticking on my breasts!"

I heard a pair of cute voices mixed in there. It seems the slime from that weird dark object splattered onto some female soldiers. 

"Rook! How's the mage?!"

I heard my brother call my name and I saw him jump onto the cart I was on.

"F-fuck! Please, you're shaking the cart! I don't  want to fall and get soaked with black slime!"

I said as I tried to stand my ground after he shook the cart.

"Well, you're still on it, aren't you?"

"Tsk! That mage is glaring at me like I stole his wife and daughter."

"Hahahaha! Isn't that quite a fitting comparison!"

My brother whose physique is that of a slender but mascular man, laughs and jokingly said so.

"Will you please kindly refrain from running recklessly, Captain Luxius."

A woman that seems to be wearing a green mask engraved with horizontal crevices and an elegant military uniform said so. 

"Yeah, what your huge tits girlfriend said."

"Mister Heinruke, I might record what you said as a form of sexual harrassment."

"Sure, Your uniform seems like it'll burst out at any minute, and it seems that your massive breasts maybe the cause."

"Oi oi, Rook, stop it. I adore those breasts and I think that uniform suits her."

Madaine Locroa, A woman that I once liked to leer and peek at until she got together with my brother. I started to peek at her once she was assigned to our household a year ago, and my natural senses as a man made me really admire the way those fat and bouncy breasts. It gets more enjoyable to look at when she undresses her well crafted bra, there's a massive difference when those bras that greatly supports her breasts get removed.

Since didn't have a fetish for women that have already been taken away, I immediately ceased. She's also at the tender age of 16.

"W-whoa! AAAAGHH!"

"KGGHHH!"

"URGH...!"

As my thoughts drifted off, I heard screams and groans that may have come from the enemy mage's direction.

"Wait!! The mages still haven't completed the spell!"

"Mages! How's he sealing spe- Gaahh!"

As I intensely looked around, I saw the mage standing and healing the wounds he recieved. He immediately lifted his arms and brought it down, unleashing a disgusting coat of colors that caused soldiers to drop down and puke.

We were fairly far from him, hence the reason why I was only using ranged attacks.

"Luxius, You take care of it! I'm going home!"

"What?! No, you're going to stay here and cast spells!"

"You deal with it, [Advanced Magic Guardian]!"

I shouted as I refused to see anymore of that disgusting spell he used. 

"Fine! If you stay, I'll convince father to give you that sword he always keeps on top of his office!"

"Okay, fine! Now get the fuck away."

In exchange for a fairly slick favor, I decided to stay and fight.

"[AILMENT DISPEL], [BESTOW: GALESTRIKE],[SHIELD BASH]!"

With the first spell taking effect first by summoning a curing light, I bestowed a wind attributed spell onto my shield and topped it with the infamous shield bash!

"OORYAAAAAAA!!!"

"WHOAAAA!!"

"WAAAAAA!!"

"MADAINE, HOLD ON!"

My action caused a violent gusted shockwave as that was followed by a thunderous sound of the ground being scattered. As a result, The flowing black slime was taken away by the wind, or was drained by the cracks in the ground. 

"W-what the hell..?"

"My head... my stomach...?"

"No...! don't play rock paper scissors with me with a booger in your fingers....!"

One of my spells also cancelled out the disgusting coat of colors and cured the soldiers of whatever ailment was inflicted upon them. 

I looked at the enemy mage that was having trouble getting up and noticed my brother hastily run towards him.

1