Oblivion
2.2k 32 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Oblivion...

There was a bright light. Evreywhere the eye could see nothing but white. It was a desert out of pearl white sand and that was all I found myself at it's center. I looked like a black globe walking in this white desert or more like floating. My body or if you could even call it that had apparently no fixed form it twisted and warped with evrey passing moment. I floated around this white wasteland for an hour before I couldn't take it anymore. There was white evreywhere such a boring scenery.

"Aaargh!"

As I emptied out my lungs in frustration or where my lungs would have been. I heared a sound...

There among the white nothingness was a black floating crystal It kind of reminded me of my own form. I don't know why but it seemed like it had intelligents.

"Hello?"

"Hello Master"

"Master? Is this some kind of joke?"

"Master only now has shown signs of speaking"

"Who are you? Where are you? And where the fuck am I?! Is this a prank? Am I on drugs?!"

"High blood pressure detected I advice you to calm down... I am the System and I'm evreywhere the place you are currently existing in is Oblivion"

"Oh great! And how did I get here"

"Owner died"

"Pardon what!?"

"Understood memory loss restoring memory now"

Then my sight was assaulted by darkness. I was back in my house and had just grabbed something to eat out of the fridge. Whilst I was eating the sandwich that I had made. I was Role playing on my app once I had finished the sandwich. I grabbed my charger and walked into the bathroom to wash my hands...

Then I slipped... I fell into the bathwater dieing by getting electrocuted by 20 Amps

I was shocked at this new information

"This can't be true...why am I here?"

"Master has to make or choose a character"

"Pardon?! Like in an RPG?"

"That is correct"

"....."

"Master can also choose an allready existing character"

"What existing character? from my game?"

"Yes"

As I nodded a Control Panel of some sorts appeared infront of me and showed me 3 unique characters and an empty slot. I immediately recognized the 3 as my own characters I had made with a lot of love and time.

Race Class description
Arachne puppetmaster,Queen spider, breeder She looks like a certain Spider from monster musume. She is in charge of a kingdom full of spiders (various different kinds of Spiders). She loves to do naughty things to her prey. Her hive functions like a hivemind with her as the core.
xxxxxxxxxxx
Moshroom Necromancer,fungi magic xxxxxxxxxx
Once a gardener he got hit by lightning. Turning him undead. And giving him power of the dead to summon Zombies with fungal like growths. This character was inspired by the Cordyceps fungi. He can also corrupt animals and plants.
xxxxxxxxxx
Living Armour Overlord,Fire magic caster, Summoner Undead/demons ,Demon king  xxxxxxxxxx
he is the Demon king of this world he barely talks but when he talks it's enough to make someone go insane. He is basically Overlord from the game "Overlord"
Except he doesn't command goblins. He summons undead or other infernal creatures also he can summon his personal guard which are female living aromours.
xxxxxxxxxx
Kitsune xxxxxxxxxx
A sertain person commented he wanted a wolf/cat girl. So a fox girl came up. So its up to the readers to decide this one's abilities.

The only thing now that was left to do was pick...

Hello everyone which character should he be?
  • Arachne Votes: 59 22.7%
  • Moshroom Votes: 6 2.3%
  • Living Armour Votes: 23 8.8%
  • Kitsune Votes: 172 66.2%
Total voters: 260
40