Awakening
2k 9 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As soon as I pressed the Kitsune on the screen there was a bright exsplosion.

I woke up about a day later. That's how it seemed to my calculations. I noticed that I could see more than usual. As I looked down at my body I noticed something I was a Slime Girl!

{INSERTS. "You just got Pranked"}

Real story

I awakened under a beautiful cherry tree that had just started to blossom. I was apparently sleeping on the ground. I got up and immediately noticed that I could here every detail of the birds singing my hearing had improved drastically. I also noticed that I was a Fox with 9 tails. My fur was golden it was almost dazzling I didn't like it since it made me a target.

I started to hear noises and I just didn't know what to do now. Then a group of 3 people came up to me. There where 1 guy and 2 girls. One of the girls had short black hair and looked like she hadn't slept for days. She had a long axe on her back. Whilst the other had blond hair and smiled like the morning sun she had a holy Zepter in here. The guy on the other hand looked like a sertain person I knew from a movie. He had black long hair and a black beard he also had black robes which kinda looked like a suit.

???"Hey look Erin there is a cute golden fox!"???

Erin: yawns "Ellie I know you find it cute and all but remember if it was up to you. You would keep the all the Animals in the forest for yourself. What do you think John?"

John: "..."

I tried to get away from these people they sounded crazy. So I ran but then I Was suddenly enveloped in a Globe made out of light.

Ellie: "I cought it! Now I will tame it!"

Erin:"Ellie your a priest not a tamer now let it go"

Ellie:"No I don't want to!"

Erin sighted and looked at me like she was really sorry. Then I floated into Ellie's arms. I tried to think desperately about the skills I could use to get out of this. Then it popped into my head "illusion Magic". I concentrated my power on this skill and like a switch of a button the adventure team was seeing 5 off me. I jumped out of her arms and ran to my "clones". I then tried to use the "form change" ability and sure enough I was now a beautiful Golden haired girl with my tails and ears still remaining. If it wasn't me right now I would fall in love with myself. I even had boobs but they weren't that big which I actually quite enjoyed since I once played a game where I had large boobs and I couldn't even see half the screen.

Ellie: "Wait what a girl?"

Erin:"don't you get it she's a Kitsune"

John:"..."

Me: "hello?"

Ellie ran over to me and literally pounced on me. She then started stroking my tail. The pleasure emitting of the stroking was unberable. 

"Ahhh-"

I don't know how but she suddenly went flying. There was a blue flame flickering in my hand.

Erin cought Ellie now that I looked at them closer. I saw how similar they where they had to be Sisters.

Then I saw something undescribable John suddenly pulled out a GUN?...

What will happen next
  • Want them all to be friends? Votes: 40 32.5%
  • Run away? Votes: 18 14.6%
  • Kill them? Votes: 26 21.1%
  • Use magic on them? Votes: 32 26.0%
  • Others comment? Votes: 7 5.7%
Total voters: 123
39