Mysterious rock
15 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As he was on his web he started to think to himself that he was abnormal he was weird he just knew.

He knew what he was doing he shouldn’t be able to do ‘’what I am? “ He thinks to himself.

As he snaps himself out of it he can’t stay in his web and wait for prey he needs to go hunt his food he knows he’s about to molt soon.

—Four hours later —-

He’s been hunting crickets they give him a lot of trouble cause they can jump so they always give him the slips he hisses in anger.

He decides to hide under some leaves waiting for something to come by waiting for unexpected prey using his webs like a net wrapping around his front legs using it like a net.

He catches five ladybugs four fruit flies and a couple of crickets.

He went back to his web to enjoy his well-earned hunt carrying the net of insects on his back. 

He started eating the crickets first just because. 

As he ate all his prey he just stayed in his web a couple of days passed and then now he started feeling slow and sluggish.

He’s been staying in his web staying completely still 

He slowly went to his borrow and covered them in his silk making sure there was no opening as he started his molting process.

His body releases specific hormones to Initiate the molting process 

Breaking down his inner skeleton and reabsorbing the nutrients 

shedding and replacing a rigid exoskeleton with a new, larger version.

The little spider pushes itself out through its old exoskeleton The soft, unprotected spider now takes in air to create even more room in its soft exoskeleton, allowing for additional growth. 

The new exoskeleton then begins to harden over time which took more than which took four days to completely harden.

As he was walking around he couldn’t help but notice how big he became he went from 6mm to 8mm he moved his old molt to the corner of his borrow.

He felt like he was up for a hunt As the little spider was on a hunt for some bugs he ran into a rock for some reason he wanted it. 

He didn’t know why he wanted it but he did he wanted it bad it made him feel hungry he started to run to it afraid something gonna steal it, it’s mine mines mines mines…

he thinks in his head jumping onto the rock he feels excited he never felt this way before he didn’t want to leave he wanted to spin his webs around here this will be his new home. 

Until something was wrong he felt something strange something was wrong!! He couldn’t move he tried to push off.

But his legs wouldn’t move he was getting numb he started to panic this was bad this could be the end for him.

He could be eaten he needs to try but he feels all the energy being siphoned off he tries one more time.

To leave, moved a little but he couldn't he was stuck his body wasn't moving the rock started to glow he was panting he wanted out he no longer wanted the rock.

The rock started heating up it started glowing 

"IT BURNS IT BURNS IT BURNS IT BURNS IT BURNS!!!"

He screams as the rock gets hotter and hotter.

All the pain quickly knocks him out 

From all the commotion that was happening, it caught the eyes of some insects just some with fear in their eyes, watching as they couldn't understand what was going on they heard screaming but all they see is a glowing rock. 

That glowed so brightly that it caught the attention of not only the insects but all the big and small animals.

This caused a whole commotion as nothing wanted to get close to the light they all started to run away from the rock animals bumping into each other turned into a stampede it was loud and messy in the forest that day. 

Every animal in the vicinity ran away from the rock All the curious and smart minds that were around started to leave one by one they all felt that light was very dangerous. 

Only one stayed.

A praying mantis she was watching for an hour until she became impatient she went up to the light like she was drawn to it.

The praying mantis went to touch the light she was stuck unable to move as it got hotter she sucked in the pain it lasted a good twenty minutes until she got unstuck she felt pain but she felt something else a feeling she never felt before a connection.

She watched the light as it died down until there was nothing it was gone no she looked down it was a tiny spider she would have it for lunch but she felt a strong connection to the spider she walked up to the brown and black spider.

She had never seen any spider-like him before she picked him up and took him and took him To her nest 

As she was back in her nest she just stood there watching the little spider waiting for him to wake up she didn’t have to wait soon because he woke up.

As the little spider woke up he remembered the excruciating pain he had just gone to he could still feel it he looked around and he didn’t recognize the place he started to panic frantically trying to get out of there before whoever took him came back to eat as he was about to step out the entrance he quickly stepped back cause a big praying mantis is blocking him from leaving. 

~~Me no harm ~~ me no harm ~~ the praying mantis repeated a second time 

the little spider was shocked in disbelief where was the voice coming from he looked at the praying mantis to be sure 

‘’You talk” he said to the praying mantis.

~~Me no harm ~~ she said as she started walking closer to the little spider. 

What is this feeling the little spider thinks to himself.

1