Chapter 5: Initiative
187 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Don't forget to give stars to the story, and comment too. 

Tell me if there is any grammar that is wrong or inappropriate

____________________________________

After three days, it didn't feel like it had passed.

Over the past three days, Bruce has experienced a roller coaster of emotions and a lack of understanding of the kind of world he is entering. 

It was a very dizzying thing. Mutants turned out to be in this world. News of hate against them was always shown on the television where I was treated. MCU elements are also here, for example, Captain America, who is adored by the American public, is Chris Evans, and Tony Stark is like the actor I saw in the movie Iron Man, with maybe a little difference here and there. But it's more or less the same thing.

The thing that surprised me the most was when at the moment I was bored in the room, the guests who came to visit me almost made me lose the calm that I had maintained so well.

The feeling of wanting to pierce his eyes using cutlery was very strong. That guy, David Banner, in disguise, came to me, he's exactly like the one in the Hulk movie.

David disguised himself as a janitor, pretended to enter the wrong room, then asked a few questions before leaving. 

Fortunately, I was able to keep my patience before it became a disaster. That's dangerous.

The man in front of me at that moment was not an ordinary human being, my instinct was to scream like that. 

I'm sure he already has superpowers, whatever he does in his experiments, it works for him.

After the meeting with David, I tried to use the power of the Hulk, no longer caring about the consequences. However, a cruel reality approached and slapped me.

I can't turn into the Hulk, no matter how angry I am.

My guarantee of survival in this world just disappeared. For these three days, I always shouted the words of the usual thing MC Isekai does.

System!

But even a little bib didn't sound in response, as I lost hope of living in a world full of monsters.

There came a guest who I thought was unlikely to come, it was very unlikely that he would come to see me.

The guest I'm referring to is Reed Richards, aka Mr. Fantastic or Gomu Gomu Boy of the Marvel Universe. 

Reed came to see me.

He didn't come alone, he took Ben with him. It turns out that Bruce and Reed were friends during college.

As we talked together, Reed said he wanted to invite me into his project, hoping to research cosmic clouds with Bruce.

I hesitated for a while and finally told him that I would consider it in the future. 

After three days of complete rest, I finally made a decision that was arguably risky, very risky.

But what can I do? I already have other plans to acquire the Hulk's powers.

"Are you sure?" Ross asked and glared disapprovingly at me.

"Yes, I am sure," I answered firmly.

"A good opportunity like this, you just throw it away, it's a waste." 

"All right. Your decision is accepted, but in special circumstances, I will still call you." Ross finally gave up and agreed to my resignation proposal from the projects.

- You're talking shit, motherfucker. I'm a lab rat, not you! - Bruce's sick of this guy, like I can't take care of myself.

After Ross left in a bad mood, only Bruce and Betty were left in the room. 

Betty made an expression as if I had betrayed her. Don't make that expression, it doesn't work on me. 

My life is more important than your father's.

"Bruce, should you just drop this project?" she asked in confusion.

"I'm sorry, Betty, but this accident made me value life more than ever." My answer was the truth. His life is more important than anything.

"I hope you don't regret this decision, Bruce," Betty warned me and then walked out of the room sadly.

"I'm sorry," Bruce shouted behind her.

- You bitch!- Bruce cursed when seeing Betty just leave him.

- I'm glad I didn't put my dick in his hole, do I deserve an Oscar now?- thought Bruce, and he chuckled amusedly inwardly at the sight of Betty, who openly sided with her father.

- As many MC fanfics say, Marvel women are not suitable as a couple. Their ideology or stupid nationality- 

Bruce then got out of bed and walked to the corner of the room. Take his bag and check it. 

It contained only a wallet, keys, a cell phone, and a few other things. 

Take the phone and choose from the list of saved contacts. After searching for the intended contact, Bruce sends a message to the number.

A message was successfully sent.

Bruce put all his things in order in the room, and he left the room where he had been treated for the past few days.

On the way out of the hospital, Bruce saw the nurses going back and forth between rooms one and two busily.

His eyes narrowed when he saw a certain nurse near the exit. He walked towards the nurse.

"That stuff is too heavy for a pretty nurse like you, isn't it?" Bruce joked and helped the red-haired nurse lift things.

What is transported by the woman is a kind of flower pot with various types of flowers mixed in it. The sheer number of flowers was enough to cover the nurse's face. 

After moving the large pots together into the wheelbarrow, the woman turned and faced him.

"Thank you very much, sir. Have you recovered and want to go home?" Ask the woman.

For a nurse, her face is too beautiful and sexy.

Her wavy red hair adds to the attraction of this beautiful woman, along with her pink lips, like being asked to kiss. 

"Yes, I am completely healed," Bruce said to the nurse with a slight sly smile.

Then he walked slowly towards the exit, deliberately passing the figure of the red-haired nurse, and…

* Slap*

"Hey!"

"Nice ass over there, hahaha. Goodbye, miss sexy ass," shouted Bruce from a distance.

After slapping her butt cheeks, Bruce immediately ran away like he was being chased by a demon, not stopping in the slightest. When he got to the highway, he ordered a passing taxi. After getting into the car, Bruce began to calm down and laugh out loud with satisfaction.

The car immediately moved, according to Bruce's orders, into the distance.

Peering through the window, he can see an angry-looking, red-haired nurse in front of the hospital. Fortunately, he quickly escaped from the woman before the scary thing happened.

"Sir, it's bad to leave your girlfriend like that," the taxi driver commented on Bruce's action.

"You know, sir. She is not a human woman, she is a Spider Woman," Bruce replied with a smile.

"Spider? Like Spiderman?" Ask him again. 

"Sort of. Hurry up and drive if you want a tip from me," said Bruce with a slight threat.

*Ringing... Ringing... Ringing*

"Ahh, Hello?" Bruce replied after answering the call without looking at his phone screen.

"Bruce. It's me, what's wrong?" A man's voice came from the side of the phone.

"Hey Reed, does your band still have vacancies?" He said it in a joking tone to the person behind the phone, his lips forming a wide smile.

"Really? I'm so grateful that you want to join, Bruce," a voice replied excitedly to Bruce's words.

"Yes. Let's go, driver! To the Baxter Building. Cihaa!" Bruce's orders.

"I'm not a horse," says the taxi driver in the front seat, tired of the behavior of today's young people.

"Do you want tips from me?" 

"Hold on," his attitude immediately changed.

On the highway, a taxi was seen driving at high speed away from Virginia, with dust flying through the streets due to the wind.

 

Meanwhile, in front of the hospital. 

* Bib*

"Natasha. What's the situation there?" A man's voice was heard from the communication device the nurse was holding. 

"Normal. Mr. Banner has returned from the hospital, should I follow him?" The nurse who was called answered the question.

"No need, you can go back. Let Coulson take over from there if anything happens." the order was passed to the nurse.

"Yes, huh," replied the red-haired nurse.

She looked at the fleeing taxi with a look full of anger.

- I let my guard down- she thought to herself while rubbing the part beaten by Bruce.

4