Chapter 49: Who is Damian?
18 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Don't forget to give stars to the story, and comment too. 

Tell me if there is any grammar that is wrong or inappropriate

____________________________________

"Come on," Kai said as he entered his private room with an uninvited guest.

Damian and Kai see the room equipped with full facilities, as well as one luxury bed.

The service in the Heaven Arena was indeed as good as rumored. This room is very spacious for living alone, a transparent glass window is installed on the side of the room. Allows the occupants of the room to see the beautiful scenery of urban night from a height of thousands of feet above the sky.

Kai walked towards the bed and sat on it comfortably.

"So tell me. How do you know I'm a Nen user?" Kai asked curiously.

Kai was curious because, since arriving at Heaven's Arena, he hadn't used Nen once. Some Nen users have not even been able to detect it, so why?

- An ordinary man should not know things about Nen- he thought at a glance.

His private room was the closest to our position. As for Damian's room number 170, Kai doesn't understand why their numbers are so far apart. Perhaps someone had been eliminated or had not returned to the Heaven Arena for a very long time and was given to the new challenger of the Heaven Arena.

"Ahh, how can I say that? I've always had a good instinct since I was a kid."

"So most of my guesses would be correct if my instincts said so." Damian answered his question hesitantly, bringing up the innate talent he had.

- Strong instinct? Then why did you even approach me? - that's what came to Kai's mind when he heard the answer.

Kai was silent and speechless, then thought about it seriously, was his instinct not as good as he was proud of?

"Hmmm, then why are you saying that in public? You should know the unwritten rules about Nen, right?" Kai said, bringing up another issue.

Although everyone in Heaven's Arena was a great fighter, not all of them were Nen users.

Aura, or Nen, is something that must be hidden from public view. The main reason this knowledge is not available to the public is because it is too dangerous, if all people in the world know it, chaos will certainly occur. And not only for a limited number of people is this knowledge limited, hunters who have just passed the exam also fall into that category.

Novice Hunters must go alone if they want to find Nen's whereabouts. The trick is to find a suitable teacher or study it personally, because it is not impossible to awaken Nen through meditation. However, the time it takes to open someone's shoko is unpredictable because everyone has different levels of talent.

The people who managed to figure out Nen were by far the best of the best.

What advantage do they have if knowledge about Nen is widely shared?

This will only lead to jealousy and anxiety in society. The truth is hidden from everyone, and only a few people know about Nen. 

And it will always be like this. 

"Hahahaha, sorry. I panicked too much when you would just leave me. I'm sorry to trouble you, but I have one important request to make to you." Damian wiped his bald head shyly.

His bald head sparkled like a pearl as it reflected the light of a lamp, making him a humanoid lamp capable of moving and acting ridiculous.

- Why did he put oil on his head? It could even reflect the light of a lamp-Kai glanced at the shimmering bald head in surprise.

"Whatever, what request is that?" Kai asked in a slightly interested tone.

"Please open my shoko, please!" Damian begged him, even bending ninety degrees.

Kai raised his eyebrows about his request, not because he didn't want to help but because he didn't know anything about what Damian meant.

Open shoko someone?

Isn't Nen only obtainable after meditating until shoko opens up on his own?

"Shoko in your body?" he asked in confusion.

"Ehh, you don't know?" Damian, in surprise, asked him back.

Kai shook his head left and right, honestly. Sensei never mentioned it once in his life, he managed to open his shoko because of meditation.

"Ahem, so there are two ways to awaken Nen in one's body, the first way..." Damian cleared his throat and began to explain.

All humans have something called an aura, but the aura is not active for some reason.

This can happen because of shoko in the human body, a door that prevents humans from manipulating life energy. Therefore, humans cannot feel or control their aura freely. To be able to control the aura as he likes, humans must open shoko on their bodies first.

Aura nodes, often called shoko, can be opened by two methods.

The first way is by practicing to feel shoko in a meditative way. Through meditation, they will look for shoko themselves instinctively. But this method requires that a person have a very high level of sensitivity, otherwise, the level of difficulty will increase drastically. For an ordinary person who does not have talent, this kind of training takes a very, very long time. 

Decades, even a lifetime.

The second way is the method of instant, which is classified as extreme. Method number two is called gehou, a trick that will stimulate the aura that is asleep in a person's body to wake up forcibly.

To do this, you need help from the second party, that is, someone who has mastered the Nen.

The second party, the user of Nen, will channel Hatsu waves into the body of the first party, the party that will open his shoko. The method is classified as a rough way and is more of an attack using aura than channeling aura. Because shoko from the first party will be stimulated, then forcibly opened roughly. 

Once shoko is open, the first party must also immediately master Ten, a Nen technique that allows its user to envelop himself in life energy. If it is not done, then the aura nodes will open constantly and flow out of his body irregularly. 

This can make someone who has just opened shoko exhausted, faint, or even die.

"That's the information I know, my teacher told me that."

"She was an eccentric person, after teaching me that knowledge, she just went and disappeared. Even so, Emina sensei is someone who is very kind and cares about me." Damian sat on the floor with his eyes closed and his arms crossed over his chest. 

He explained at length the gehou method and how to do it properly and correctly. There might be some information he didn't say, but Kai didn't mind it because it was his right.

"Okay, enough with the explanation. So all I need to do is channel Hatsu into your body slowly, right?" Kai got out of bed and stretched his limbs.

Damian's explanation is long. Kai is also a little excited to try new tricks that he has never done before.

"Yes, you're right! Can you do it?" Damian got up from his sitting position and answered very excitedly. 

His face blushed with excessive excitement, he looked like a drug addict who would be given a sack of marijuana.

"All right, I'll do it. But what reward will you give me?" Kai asked him.

"I, I will..."

0