Chapter 50: Nodes Aura
27 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Don't forget to give stars to the story, and comment too. 

Tell me if there is any grammar that is wrong or inappropriate

____________________________________

Damian took off the long-sleeved shirt he was wearing, then sat cross-legged on the floor. He regulates his breathing regularly and mentally prepares him for the dangerous activities that we will do. 

Kai patiently waited for him to do whatever he was doing, but his hands were already itching. He can't wait to try to awaken someone's Nen.

"I'm ready! You can do it now," Damian said in a serious tone of voice.

Kai raised his eyebrows when he saw the change in his character. Since meeting Damian, he has never seen him show such an expression.

Maybe he's too nervous? 

"Well, as we planned and discussed earlier, right?" Kai said casually, walking and standing right behind the man's back.

"Yes, do it slowly. We don't want anything bad to happen," Damian replied without looking back.

Both Kai's hands held Damian's shoulders, using each of his hands.

This position is what Damian asked for, Kai had asked, why not start it from the head?

In Damian's opinion, this can reduce the success of shoko's opening, the brain is an important human organ and should not be tampered with arbitrarily. 

So he doesn't want to mess with the organ.

Kai just shrugged his shoulders at his request, he was not very knowledgeable about this method and the risks associated with it. After all, all he needed to do was slowly and constantly channel his Hatsu into Damian's body.

After that, his work is done. 

"I'm starting," he warned Damian.

If Damian's words are true, sensei Murata has lied to him, he told him that Nen can only be resurrected through meditation. 

Kai had been practicing martial arts diligently for three years before his aura nodes fully opened. After that, sensei taught him basic Nen techniques, and before long he managed to master Ten, Zetsu, Ren, and the last Hatsu.

But now that there was an easier method before him, Kai wondered why sensei didn't do the same to him. 

Wouldn't that shorten his training time?

Kai gave up thinking about what was inside Sensei Murata's brain. 

He focused his attention on his Nen as he began the process he had been looking forward to. Kai released an invisible energy called Nen, the energy was transparent white and quickly enveloped him. 

Kai has always been passionate about using this power, the energy brings warmth to him. 

The Nen that enveloped him slowly moved towards his palm. Through his hands, Nen seeped out and sank into Damian's body, the energy being swallowed greedily by his body, as if there were a black hole inside the man's body.

- How long do I have to do this?- he asked himself in bewilderment.

Naturally, he was confused, as Damian did not say how long it would take for him to resurrect Nen. 

Kai just hopes he won't be too long.

A minute passed, and his condition was still the same as before.

"Ughh..." Damian occasionally let out a growling sound from his mouth, like he was enduring pain.

Two minutes passed, and finally, the process showed some kind of progress. 

The Nen yang that had been inside Damian's body finally overflowed out, enveloping his body just like Kai was doing. But the man's Nen sheath was very rough and unstable, like a soap bubble.

"Huh?" Damian suddenly let out a tone of astonishment.

"What's the matter, Damian? Does this method work?" Kai asked him, making sure he was okay.

He was his first experimental rat, and Kai was supposed to make sure he stayed alive until his value ran out and he was discarded.

"Ahh, it worked! You can stop doing that."

"Take a break if you're too tired," Damian said happily.

He then tells Kai to stop channeling Hatsu into his body.

Kai stopped channeling his Hatsu and walked away towards the bed.

While waiting, he glanced at Damian, who was still trying to master Ten. 

Slowly but surely, he managed to suppress the violent aura output from his body. Damian then stood up with his eyes closed. His body was enveloped by a transparent mist-colored energy, and now and then the veil wavered and broke. Then the bubble returned to its original state, even better than before. 

It continued for a while.

Amazing talent.

Kai glanced at everything that was happening casually before suddenly…

{Hungry!}

- What! Why now! Damn- Kai cursed inwardly, holding back the killing intent that was about to erupt.

At the sight of the process, suddenly an incredible feeling of hunger arose from inside him. The cause of the appearance of this hunger is Damian!

It all happened when Damian managed to master Ten.

Kai had felt this a few times before, he had also already preyed on some food during the journey to Heaven's Arena. But the hunger he felt in the past was never as severe as the one he was experiencing now, and he also never knew that his ability to have consciousness, let alone speak. 

This was the first time he heard the voice appear inside his head, like telepathy.

His eyes glanced at Damian with a dangerous gleam, a certain intent emerging from within his heart. But Kai quickly controlled himself and held back.

Now his position is in the Heaven Arena. 

It was true that murder was not taken too seriously by the Nen users, but if he were considered a criminal by the Hunter Association, it would be very troublesome. 

He's going to be hunted by hunters, that's not fun to think about. What's more, they have an excellent information exchange system to track its whereabouts.

As for him?

He can only escape from the pursuers with all his might.

Murata sensei had warned himself about using his Nen ability, he only left me two pieces of advice.

The first is to not appear in public with his Nen abilities, because the abilities he creates will not be well seen by other Nen users. 

The second is to not be greedy, do not prey on something larger than what he is capable of chewing.

During his training with sensei Murata, he has been indoctrinated to be the strongest. 

To create a martial artist who is perfect and talented in all fields, later they find out that his talent is not too high. This made me and sensei sad, but Murata sensei did not give up training him, instead telling Kai to create Nen abilities that could make him a predator. 

A path for him to climb to the top.

This kind of feat is impossible for humans in general, especially if they do not have a certain type of Nen type. 

The next day, he performed the water divination technique.

Water divination is a technique to find out what type of Nen type is most suitable for use by a person. The technique is very simple because it only requires one glass of water and a small leaf to be placed on the surface of the glass.

The result of the water prophecy reawakened sensei Murata's spirit, he was overjoyed and looked at me as if I were the reincarnation of a martial arts god. 

It turns out that he is someone who has a type of Nen that is very rare in the world.

A Specialist.

1