Chapter 51: Damian x Alex
19 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Don't forget to give stars to the story, and comment too. 

Tell me if there is any grammar that is wrong or inappropriate

____________________________________

Damian raised his wrist and used it as a shield.

*Bump*

The kick aimed at him was perfectly repelled by him. Harnessing the momentum, he whirled through the air, his legs swung at his enemy's head like a super-powered whip.

Alex retreated one step back, away from Damian's deadly kick.

"Wow! Look at that! Two fighters who possess deadly martial arts have met!"

"Alex has a fighting style using only his feet, but the power of his kicks can bend steel."

"Damian doesn't, but we all know his kicks are just as deadly." 

A deafening sound came out of all the loudspeakers around the arena. The audience shouted, and the fight they watched was very tense and exciting to watch.

"Win this fight, Damian! Don't lose!"

"All our money is at stake in this fight! So win it!"

* Swoosh*

*Bump*

The sound of fists and kicks rang out of the arena. Damian leaps back and away from Alex, a fighter who has legs as strong as steel. Their fight had started a minute ago, and it was very fierce.

Their attack power was almost equal, so to win this match, one of them had to unleash a secret move. Or this fight will take a very long time.

Alex raised his eyebrows at Damian's vigilance. 

He lifted his right leg slowly and kicked strongly at the surface of the arena. Fly forward at high speed like a bullet fired from the muzzle of a pistol.

"You're a pretty good rookie. But unfortunately, I'm the one who's going to win this match!" Alex slid towards Damian, his arms spread wide.

A mysterious and threatening aura began to swirl around him. The spectators who watched the match thought it was a fighting spirit, they often saw it on the 200th floor and above. 

On the 190th floor and below, there are rarely fighters who show such strength, so the audience does not know what strength they use.

When the fighters let out their fighting spirit, the fierce battle will get fiercer and more deadly. Some mysterious elements may have occurred during the battle, and it further added to the excitement of the audience.

Thrilling battles and mysterious elements make the audience rise from their seats. They cried and made a very loud noise, then they jumped up and down for joy like apes in a zoo.

"You see that! Alex finally used his hands to fight! This is the first time he has taken his hands out of his trouser pockets," the woman who was the commentator shouted hysterically, as if seeing a very rare occurrence.

"Ahhhh! And look at Damian! He used his iconic martial arts easel! So far, the gesture has only been shown when he gets serious."

"Have they finally decided to use all their full strength? Come on! Round two..."

"FIGHT!!" 

Damian's eyes slightly narrowed as he watched the white aura surrounding Alex as he entered his martial arts easel.

Standing with one leg raised to the level of his chest, his elbow turned forward like a deadly horn. His eyes radiated a rare seriousness, a white as well as transparent aura came out of within his body.

A warm, lukewarm temperature ran through his body, strengthening the muscles he had to the next level. 

Damian had no intention of holding back any longer, expending all his strength. His right foot kicked forward, towards Alex, who slid towards him. 

It was a quick shot with precision that targeted Alex's heart.

Alex sees Damian's legs coming with a bit of a shock, then he realizes his opponent is also a Nen user. In the next second, a black tattoo-like bracelet appeared on his wrist.

He raised his hands in a crossed position, Damain's straight kick facing his hand.

The clash that Damian expected happened but did not cause the effect of the shock wave. He was confused by what was going on. 

But he was not given time to think.

Alex caught his foot and slammed his body into the battle arena.

* Boom*

"Arrrggghhhh!!" Damian spat out a mouthful of bloody saliva.

The arena was instantly cracked by the dings.

* Boom*

Alex doesn't just stop, he slams Damian into the arena repeatedly. 

No mercy!

* Boom*

Damian can feel his body having internal organ damage, so he wraps his body to strengthen his endurance using Ten.

"Oh my god! What just happened? Alex can withstand Damian's straight kick! Though the kick had broken some of the fighter's ribs in the previous fight," the commenter exclaimed in amazement.

"Can he free himself from the deadly grip?" 

- Deadly grip, huh? Let's see - said Damian inwardly.

"Tssuhh..." Damian waited for the right time and spat saliva mixed with blood.

A spit mixed with patches of blood flew towards Alex, he, with a disgusted expression, released his hold and threw Damian into the air. 

Make him float in the air.

"Streak! 4 points for Alex!"

On the sidelines of the fight, the referee gives an assessment.

Damian floated up, his body swirling in the air. Soon, he calmed himself down and controlled the direction of the fall.

His body glowed with an almost yellowish-white light as Nen gathered. Damian fell from a height like an angel coming down from heaven. He rolled forward and slammed his heels with full force on his enemy.

His full kick could destroy half of the arena if no one held him back.

"Heh, the wasted effort! What's more, what kind of weak Ren is that?" Alex shouted disparagingly as he watched Damian's movements. 

He thinks it's just a wasted effort.

Alex glanced at the tattoos on his wrist with pride. 

His Nen ability is perfect absorption. Shaped like a black bracelet, it is often mistaken for a tattoo by others because it is very thin. 

"Aaaagghh!" Damian added to his Nen output, his feet were hot as he broke the limit he had and unknowingly used Gyo.

Alex's hands and Damian's feet meet. 

* Boom* 

The power that was able to devastate the entire arena disappeared so instantly. As if absorbed by a mysterious force. But the impact was still in effect, with dust flying as the power Damian possessed clashed with Alex's defenses.

"Hahahaha! I told you it was a waste, and now die!"Alex jumped out of the dust cloud and went towards Damian, his body still fine.

Not the slightest injury.

As for Damian, his legs hurt a lot. It felt like he had kicked something hard and blunt at the same time.

- Holy shit! What happened? How did he appear without the slightest injury? - he thought frantically.

His most powerful attack failed to hurt his enemy. Damian is freaking out right now. 

His full attack meant nothing to Alex, his eyes were glancing for information that might give him a clue.

0