Chapter 52: Peak
16 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Don't forget to give stars to the story, and comment too. 

Tell me if there is any grammar that is wrong or inappropriate

____________________________________

Damian glanced at his enemy, his eyes rotating at high speed in 180 degrees like Chameleon's eyes. Then he noticed a small tattoo on Alex's wrist. 

The size of the tattoo was initially only the size of a small bracelet, but now it has increased in size.

- Hatsu! What kind of ability is it? He can absorb the damage I do - he thought to himself while dodging Alex's successive attacks.

He jumped up and went back into the dust cloud, hiding from Alex's sight. Damian needs extra time to think of a plan, a plan to defeat his enemy.

"Hahahaha! Run! Run like a rodent!" Alex burst out laughing, shouting in a mocking and defiant tone.

Damian didn't care about his slur, he moved at great speed as he steered away from the man. His feet hit the surface of the arena floor, his attack smashed the stone floor into pieces, and a new cloud of dust immediately appeared from the chaos caused by it.

Meanwhile, Alex pursues him furiously, but a cloud of dust blocks his vision.

The dust from the fight shouldn't have been this much, so he wondered to himself, did Damian keep flour in his underwear?

"Bastard! Don't hide like a mouse! Fight me like a gentleman," Alex confusedly circled in a cloud of dust. 

Then he tried to provoke his opponent's emotions by using provocative words, but it didn't work either.

So he rages in random directions, hoping to find Damian by relying on his luck.

"Wow! Wow! Wow!"

"A mysterious cloud of dust appeared and blocked our view. But the fight inside is still fierce!"

"Alex and Damian are playing a game of hide and seek! Who will ultimately survive?" the commentator stood up from her chair, and she cheered in a shrill voice.

Her eyes shone brightly as Nen gathered in her eyeballs. It was an implementation of Nen's advanced techniques that others rarely knew about.

She squinted slightly when looking at the arena, as she was unable to see what was going on there, even after using Gyo. She gave up peeping and continued her comments so that the audience would not get bored, fortunately, it managed to get them excited again.

Meanwhile, the two fighters were continuing their fight.

- My Nen was running low, what should I do? - Damian could feel the capacity of his aura slowly diminishing, he was beginning to burn out.

Alex uses Hatsu to fight him. 

Hatsu is a special technique created by Nen users, everyone who has Nen will eventually create an ability. Usually, these abilities are a reflection of the Nen user himself. Hatsu is like an empty skill that we can set and create at will.

To create a Hatsu, the Nen user must first perform a water divination. 

Water divination is a Shingen-ryu technique to classify or find out what type of Nen a person has. This method can also be used to train Hatsu. 

The Nen category is divided into six kinds. Those are enhancement, emission, transmutation, manipulation, and conjuration, and the last one is specialization. 

Damian awakened his Nen five days ago, it was all thanks to Kai's. He did not do water divination at this time, since he had not yet fully mastered the basic techniques of Nen.

It can be done later, when he has mastered all four things perfectly.

"Here you are! Ahhhh!" Alex jumped towards his enemy.

His body suddenly disappeared in a split second.

Reappearing behind Damian's back, his hand shone brightly with Nen. Alex leaps towards him at high speed, striking a sledgehammer-like blow to Damian's back.

*Bump* 

"Kuhaagghh!" Damian flew away and hit the barrier wall of the arena.

His body was trapped inside a shattered wall.

Blood flowed from his mouth.

"Critical hit and collapse! Knock out! The winner is Alex!" the referee stood in front of Alex and made the announcement.

"Wow! Fantastic! Although we were briefly blocked by a cloud of dust, Alex finally came out a winner!" the commentator explained the course of the match dramatically.

"Yeeaaaahhh!! I won!" Alex walked with his arms wide open, really enjoying the compliments given to him.

"Yeeyyyy! Alex wins!"

"Fortunately, I placed a bet on him. If I had chosen Damian, I would have lost my home." 

The spectators were cheering for joy, those who were excited were the ones who won the gamble. While the losers could only watch their money go up in flames, they all regretted having placed gambling bets on Damian.

In one of the seats in the audience, someone watched the course of the match seriously.

"His talent is scary," whispered Kai quietly.

Kai sat quietly in his chair, unaffected in the slightest by the noise and shouts of the audience. His eyes glanced towards the hobbled, bald man walking out of the arena, his eyes emitting a ray of profound greed.

-I can't wait any longer, he is already able to rival experienced Nen users - thought Kai with excessive fear.

{YES! EAT HIM!}

A voice sounded again from inside his mind.

The fight will last longer if they don't start using Nen immediately. Damian is unlucky because he gets a sparring opponent who is a Nen user. His enemies already have their own special abilities.

Over the past five days, Kai has often seen Damian fight in the Heaven Arena, his fighting experience getting more and more intense over time.

He was getting more and more experienced when it came to fighting.

Kai took his cell phone and booked a plane ticket, he was going to start his plan early. If it is too long, the prey can simply escape and disappear forever.

"Really? Is it that hard to defeat the animal? For someone as strong as you, you should be able to defeat such an animal." 

Damian climbed a mountainside full of bushes. 

While climbing the mountain, he complained and chattered to Kai, who walked in front of him.

The two of them are away from the urban area at this moment. Kai asks for his help to catch a magical animal that lives in the mountain.

"We don't know where the animals are. Maybe the beast will be alert when it hears your voice." Kai answered his question in a cold tone.

"Huh, all right," he said resignedly.

"Aaaaah!" Damian ran down the mountainside, passing Kai, who was walking in front of him.

Kai stopped walking, watching the man with narrowed eyes. 

Time passed, second by second, and it passed quickly.

After a long struggle, they finally managed to climb to higher ground, the geographical shape of the mountains was not what Damian had imagined. He imagined the mountainous land would tilt ninety degrees, and when seated, his body would roll like a ball. 

The trees grow very lushly around here, but the height of the tree is not so high because, in the past, he had seen things taller than those trees.

The two of them tracked down the animal Kai was after, but they did not find any traces that matched the animal.

The hours slowly passed, and the sun floating in the sky slowly set as night fell. The shadows of darkness began to engulf the whole world.

1