Chapter 55: Crisis
17 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Don't forget to give stars to the story, and comment too. 

Tell me if there is any grammar that is wrong or inappropriate

____________________________________

When his brain felt better, Bruce tried to stand up using both legs. He woke up in great distress, his head looking down as he held the nausea in his stomach.

The corner of his eye saw a small piece of meat, it was stuck to his shoe. 

Reflexively, he immediately got rid of it.

"What the fuck is this?" Bruce disgustingly pushed aside the lump of meat, it was reddish.

The thing was round, and it stuck there after he kicked Kai's ball. Wait a minute…

Ball?

Kai?

"AAARRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!" 

When he was busy thinking about a certain possibility, his eyes immediately widened in horror as a certain understanding formed in his head. Then he saw a puddle of blood-red viscous liquid, the puddle was near Kai's feet.

Bruce can guess where all the blood came from. From the response Kai gave now, maybe it came from something important.

Kai was currently screaming, his vocal cords were hoarse, making the roar emitted by him extremely frightening. Its feet hit the ground surface repeatedly, much like a gorilla entering a state of rampage because its bananas were stolen. Chaos energy overflowed, condensing around his body.

The soul trapped inside Ren was absorbed into his body. 

As the seconds passed, a strong wind blew around the place where they were fighting.

Bruce withstood the wind with both hands. His eyes shone with a seriousness that rarely happened, he became serious when he saw the power-ups Kai got.

"Hehe, there seems to be someone angry," he said with a demonic grin on his face, not in the least feeling guilty.

As if provoked by his words. Kai raised his head, his pupils had been blackened completely, like demons coming from the abyss of despair.

The strangest thing was that the veins around his eyes, came up to the surface of the skin and writhed like worms as they overheated. If only the transformation was more beautiful than that, Bruce almost thought he was using the Byakugan.

An extremely evil aura and the complete opposite of life energy exuded from his body insanely. Any life forms that were close to the fight site seemed to become frightened and went scattering in all directions.

Kai got the power up insanely, his body suddenly shook, and then all the veins in his body squirmed in a very disgusting way. 

Kai's body size is getting bigger and bigger with time.

The ragged clothes he was wearing had been torn to pieces. He is currently not dressed. 

So Bruce can see the lower part of his body very clearly.

When Bruce thought the transformation was complete so that he could behead his enemy, the wounds all over Kai's body suddenly disappeared.

Yes, it disappeared, not healed, as he thought at first. But the removal of the wounds was not without cost, the meat also disappeared along with the wounds.

His left shoulder had lost several pounds of flesh, now it was his lower body that was losing flesh.

The ball that was supposed to hang under his thigh disappeared, it happened in a split second before it was swallowed by thin air.

Now, Bruce was wondering. Whatever kind of Hatsu the boy had created, his current ability was too unreasonable.

-No more fooling around, over time he got inhumanely stronger - Bruce decided in the blink of an eye.

"Let's show our full strength, it's enough to warm up..." he said with a bit of a joke.

The next moment, hot steam erupted out of his body.

All the equipment he was wearing disappeared mysteriously, the Yautja armor he was wearing had turned into a dark-colored leotard. Then the size of his body is also slowly growing, and the muscle mass is getting denser and bigger. 

The color of the peel also begins to turn greenish.

A long katana appeared in Bruce's hand. After that, he gathered all the strength he could muster into his legs.

The mana stored within the mana core in his body moved, and then he put a large amount of mana into the blade of the sword that was in his hand.

When mana entered the blade of the sword, a soft light emanated from the blade of the katana. 

Katana is too big and too long when used in his human form. Now, the katana was like a very light machete to him, the weight of the sword was nothing to him, who was in Hulk form.

Bruce kicked the ground strongly, making his body shoot forward very quickly like a sniper's bullet.

* Swoosh*

"You! Dead- " Kai made an overbearing statement while his transformation was underway.

But unfortunately, he was never able to finish the cool sentence calmly. Because someone he was fighting right now was not someone who had extra patience towards something that was taken for granted by him.

His patience is very limited and can be likened to a piece of tissue that is very thin and then split again into two.

That's a suitable illustration of the patience possessed by Bruce.

In addition to being lazy, he also often gets angry indistinctly when his mood is chaotic.

* Thud*

The human head soars high into the air as if lifting an invisible force, when the momentum disappears, the head falls and rolls on the ground.

"Rule number one: Never give a chance for your enemy to use his full power," Bruce said in a cold tone, posing in a strange style.

Kai still had an expression of shock on his face, he never expected such a thing to happen.

Most martial arts fighters will pay tribute to their enemies. Give time for their enemies, be it to lecture or introduce their respective Hatsu.

But Bruce wasn't someone who cared about those kinds of things, he didn't need anything called honor or decency.

Without realizing it, Bruce has just broken one of the unwritten laws of the anime world.

"Too much useless shit, you piece of shit," Bruce said contemptuously, kicking the head like a soccer ball.

The head flew away into the forest.

In the next few days, it may disappear from this world, either eaten by hungry carnivorous animals or buried in the ground.

Bruce was standing near the headless human body, and the gear he was currently wearing suddenly dissipated into thin air in the blink of an eye. 

He made himself completely naked.

His size slowly shrank like a deflated balloon, and before long, his size returned to its normal size. 

A black T-shirt and gray shorts just appeared on his body.

Like the magic that we often see on the internet.

"Luckily, I found this gap by accident, hehe," he said happily, commenting on the phenomenon just now.

What he just used was not the Hatsu he created through Nen, but a system feature that most people underestimate.

His inventory is a feature that allows Bruce, as the owner, to put any inanimate objects into the space. But in the system description, it is not explained that he cannot spawn objects that he keeps in a certain position, right?

He discovered the gap by accident in the past. The gap can only be used for everything he has worn in the past. For example, he has to wear a shirt manually and then use the inventory feature to store the shirt in the system space without having to take it off.

When he needs it, the shirt will appear in its original place without having to put it on a second time.

Bruce refused to believe that only the limits of the feature existed, so he did a variety of trials. 

The result was quite disappointing. 

Because all inanimate objects that he removes are limited to inanimate objects that come into contact with his body physically. That is, he cannot remotely pop a nuclear bomb in the pocket of his enemy's pants or put all of his enemy's valuables without physically touching them.

His intention to break into the national bank had to be postponed even longer.

1