Chapter 56: Excited
15 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Don't forget to give stars to the story, and comment too. 

Tell me if there is any grammar that is wrong or inappropriate

____________________________________

Fifteen days ago, before the fight began, in an alley between houses.

The air was suddenly torn by force, a miniature black hole floated a few meters above the ground, and from the tear fell a man into a garbage can.

"Fuck!" the figure swears hatefully as he falls into a pile of trash.

He rose slowly while holding onto his waist like an elderly man. Bone cracks were heard as he stretched his limbs.

"Where the hell am I?"

"Mana? But this level of density, hmmm, is a bit too thin," he suddenly raised his head in surprise.

His eyes shone with a silvery light when he thought of a certain possibility.

Bruce patted the dust on his clothes, and while cleaning himself, he could hear the tumultuous activity not far from where he fell.

He walked towards the end of the hallway while closing his eyes from exposure to sunlight. Having come out of it, busy market activity entered his sight. His luck today was pretty good, as he did not fall from a height.

Bruce searches for important signs that can tell him about the identity of this world, his eyes darting like surveillance cameras scanning his surroundings. 

But he failed to get anything important. 

He didn't give up on getting information, so he looked for an informant who was willing to help him. 

After searching for a few seconds, he found someone kind.

Bruce mingled with the crowd and walked behind a man dressed in neat clothes. The man looked like an office worker who was heading to his workplace, he was about in his forties or maybe older. 

The man moved casually while calling someone using his cell phone. What amazed Bruce was the shape of the object. 

The design of the cellphone he used was a bit strange because it didn't have an elegant shape or a certain aesthetic value like the cellphone he had. Bruce followed him for a few minutes before ambushing him.

He covered the man's mouth to prevent him from screaming for help. 

* Buk*

"Shut up! You want to die, huh?" his threats to the man, he hit him in the stomach several times.

" Arrrggghhhh! Please don't kill me, take all my wealth. But please, please don't kill me." the man vomited a mouthful of saliva mixed with patches of blood, then kowtowed while begging for forgiveness.

"Oi! Calm down, I don't need your useless life," he said in a cold tone, grabbing his hair.

The old man screamed in pain as his head was forced to face Bruce, some of his hair even breaking from the pull.

"Tell me quickly, where are we now?" Bruce asked him directly, skipping useless pleasantries.

"Please don't hurt me, just take all my wealth," he said in a sobbing voice, tears welling up in his eyes.

* Slap*

"Answer me! What is the name of this damn city or country? Quickly answer if you don't want to die." Bruce was disgusted by his behavior, he slapped the man on the cheek and raised his collar.

"We're in..." 

After being slapped and bruised, he finally obeyed Bruce's orders. 

The middle-aged man told the story while enduring the pain in his cheek. The city where they were located was called Moke. A city that is far from other cities, so can be said to be an inland city.

After a brief introduction about his location, he then tells a little about the state of the world. Bruce narrowed his eyes attentively when he heard the story from the man. 

When the name of this strange city was mentioned, he didn't bother too much, but when information about the Zoldyck family was mentioned, his eyeballs suddenly contracted excessively.

The response Bruce gave almost gave the old man a heart attack. So that makes him stutter when he speaks.

His hand that was gripping the collar of the man's shirt softened slightly, then he threw the man aside like a dirty rag.

"You're free, old man, get out of my sight," Bruce said as he drove him away, his eyes slightly unfocused due to the shock of the information just now.

"Ah! Alright," the middle-aged man hardly believed his ears, after a while, he immediately ran away as if his tail were on fire.

Bruce glanced at the man. At a glance, he thought of a few things, then left the alley.

The purpose is not clear, his hand is weighing a wallet made of animal skin. He took it from the good-natured man earlier, it contained several thousand Jenny. Bruce stopped several times at food vendors, he explored the city while eating snacks.

After exploring the city for a day, he stopped at an inn and rented a room for three days.

As soon as he entered the room, he immediately dropped his body on a soft bed, and his eyelids closed slowly.

- What's the matter? You just gave me a signal- he asked in confusion in his mind.

{Are you thinking what I'm thinking?} 

His alter ego asked. 

The hope and excitement Bruce felt in the way he spoke.

- Yeah, man, I thought about it, too. Our chance to shine has arrived. Do you want to shine?- Bruce chuckled, amused at his words.

In fact, he was also very excited. It's just that he's ashamed to admit it.

{Hahahahahaha}

{I'm ready whenever you're ready, boss}

The reply he got was following his expectations, with a small smile adorning his face lying on the bed.

A few hours ago, when he was busy exploring the layout of Moke City, his alter ego seemed to give a signal to communicate. But unfortunately, at that time, he was in a crowd of people, and he could not meditate anywhere.

He could be a murder victim, and after knowing the identity of this world, Bruce became more cautious.

In this world, anything can happen.

Whether it is murder, torture, robbery, fraud, rape, or various other unexpected scenes, they can happen anytime and anywhere. All of the above events are things that we often encounter in big cities, but in this world, the perpetrators of crime are more brutal than you might expect.

They are more dangerous because of the presence of life energy, or what we often know as Nen. 

Through bloody assassinations and extreme training, these criminals have long since shattered their limits. In addition to their formidable physical abilities, the unique abilities of each of them are extremely dangerous.

When he watched this anime, Bruce was always fascinated by the versatility of Nen. 

His brain never stopped thinking about a certain possibility, what kind of ability would he create if he were given the opportunity?

With Nen, creating an ability is very possible, among several abilities featured in the Hunter x Hunter anime. What impressed him most was that Hatsu belonged to a certain villain, an ability that allowed him to steal various Hatsu from others.

He wants, his childhood desire is to collect various abilities that are considered cool and strong by him.

So, once the opportunity comes, Bruce vows not to waste it, he will create an ability that he has always dreamed of every day since watching the Hunter x Hunter anime.

His eyelids trembled softly, and his eyes opened with a strong determination radiating through them.

"Let's do this," he said excitedly.

Bruce crawled up to the mattress and sat quietly on it, his lungs breathing in fresh air slowly. Everything chaotic and disturbing immediately disappeared from his mind, leaving only tranquility.

Meditation begins.

2