Chapter 59: Betrayal
41 6 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Don't forget to give stars to the story, and comment too. 

Tell me if there is any grammar that is wrong or inappropriate

____________________________________

Hatsu is a special technique that allows a Nen user to have certain abilities. It was also the final training session after mastering Ten, Ren, and Zetsu. 

Nen can be divided into six types of categories: reinforcement, transformation, materialization, manipulation, emission, and specialization. Using one or more of these categories, someone can create one specific Nen ability, or even more than one.

Bruce is someone who has the last category and is the most unique of all.

A specialist.

They can create an ability that is beyond human logic. But the question is, what abilities does he want to create?

A good Hatsu should be able to reflect the character of its user. A person will never be able to master Nen in full if he only imitates other people's abilities. 

Hatsu has several different categories, so the aura of each individual is positioned in a different category. During the study of Nen, a person can determine how to apply his abilities. 

Hatsu that matches the user's personality can develop into a unique ability, something different from the abilities of other people in general.

Again and again, the same question will be repeated many times.

Bruce even argued with his alter ego about it, they had their own opinions. After a long debate, they finally agreed to create an ability that suited them.

"Are you ready for it, my other side?" Bruce stretched his limbs, and his muscles shook violently.

{I'm ready whenever you're ready, my other self} 

His alter ego replied with anticipation, it seemed that not only he was too excited, but his other personality was also excited.

It is natural because they are soul mates, of course, in a different sense.

"Hmm, let's start this last and annoying fight," Bruce hummed happily, then walked to the front of a large stone.

The stone has a height of about three meters and a width of six to seven meters. He jumped onto the surface of the rock and then sat down cross-legged. After that, Nen came out of his body, his life energy capacity was so great that it made the air around him feel very heavy. 

If there was someone with a weak physique passing around, they might collapse, luckily, Bruce's current location was deep in the forest. 

No need to worry if a Karen is passing by.

The safest location to create an ability is a deserted place, such as a wilderness. Thus minimizing the occurrence of losses if something unexpected happens. We never know what will happen in the future.

Prudence is something that everyone needs to develop.

Bruce also did not have to worry about interference from wild animals. Due to its presence, it manages to scare away all the animals that are within a radius of twenty meters.

"System! Status!" said Bruce with his eyes closed.

Then floating, transparent blue projections appear before him. 

His eyelids trembled, then he opened his eyes slowly and looked at his personal status sheet. 

[Name: Bruce Banner 

Race: Human 

Gender: male 

Condition: half of your lifespan has been lost, your soul is wounded.

System features: Gate of Another World, Inventory, Title.

Title: Worldwalker, System User, Researcher. 

Classes: Mage

Sub Class: Nen Fighter

Essence: 0.021%]

"Still the same as always, nothing out of the ordinary happened," he argued after glancing at the floating screen.

After finishing checking his personal status display, he then opened his palms and faced upward. 

His palms were interconnected and overlapped with each other, and from both of his open palms, Nen's energy began to gather. The color of his aura is green, maybe this is what they mean. Nen will suit the personality of the user.

Time passes slowly.

But Bruce did not move from where he was meditating, the system screen that displayed his status was still floating before him. 

Meanwhile, the collection of life energy coming out of his palm had already managed to form a hint of his physical form.

The result eventually turned out to be a thin book of black color, the cover of which was full of cracks similar to dry earth. A phenomenon that we often see when the dry season arrives is the fleeting physical appearance of the book.

The crack is very small, and between the cracks, there is a dark green light shining occasionally, like molten lava.

Unlike the green light that we often see, green is usually synonymous with something natural and is more often heralded as a symbol of life itself. 

But the radiance of green light coming out of the booklet is not something that has anything to do with life, but rather the opposite. The green light is very dangerous because what emanates from the crack in the book is not ordinary energy. That is gamma energy.

Gamma energy is an energy that is very dangerous and also toxic.

Bruce has accumulated all the strength of the Hulk to take part in the creation of Hatsu. Although after doing this he will be hit by a massive nerf, he is willing to do it for the sake of his future investment.

"Get ready..." Bruce gives instructions to his alter ego.

Next, he picked up the black book floating in the air, opening the pages of the book one by one. 

Soon it came to the fifty-first page, right in the middle of the book. That is, the sum of all the pages of the black book is one hundred sheets.

Bruce raised the book under the projection system. 

As if having a consciousness of its own, the little book in Bruce's hand enlarges suddenly and swallows the floating screen whole, with pointed teeth full of fangs visible as the book shows savagery.

Just like the owner.

- Let's see your real face, bitch! Is it because I'm too paranoid, or are you my real enemy - he thought to himself.

While he was conducting a monologue, his eyes were never distracted from the amazing events taking place before him.

Now, the black book that swallowed the projection system suddenly shook violently, like a wild beast thrashing from inside the bars of a cage.

- Hehe, I guess I'm right. Too bad, I thought she was on my side - he thought at a glance, much to his regret when the thing he feared most happened.

Bruce raised his right hand, tightening his fist.

Immediately, an unusually powerful energy emanated from his palm. A green flame burning very brightly slowly formed, strangely, the fire did not harm Bruce.

"I swear..." Bruce then pronounced the irrevocable vows one after the other.

By making some kind of unbreakable agreement, his life becomes a reward if it is violated by him. In addition to the binding oath, he also added many restrictions to the Hatsu he would create.

Further strengthening his Hatsu potential.

"Die!!" Bruce roared like a madman, his fists burning brightly like a green mini-sun.

* Vrrroooom*

As his fist passed, space even felt like it was about to be torn apart. 

The structure of the surrounding space is weakened, resulting in the occurrence of space turbulence.

Then his full strength hit the black book that was thrashing in the air.

The book was almost blown to pieces when something trapped inside tried to escape by force, but just before the figure trapped inside could escape, Bruce, who was filled with anger, first swung his hand, smashing the gamma sun in his hand to the books. 

1