Chapter 18: Bringing Kaguya to command the princes
63 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Why do you wear something like this?"

Shinomiya Kaguya frowned slightly.

"It's too late to explain, trust me." Natsuki Amamiya handed over the cat ear hair accessories, "Put it on first."

Shinomiya Kaguya quickly chose to trust. Everyone is teammates now, and Natsuki Amamiya will definitely not harm her. As for shyness...that useless emotion doesn't exist in Shinomiya Kaguya's dictionary at all.

Shinomiya Kaguya, who is still cold, black and straight now, took the cat ear hair accessory and calmly put the cat ears on her head, her expression as cool and calm as ever.

A sentence suddenly appeared in Amamiya Natsuki's mind, 'Wear this golden hoop and you are no longer a mortal.'

Unfortunately, in the eyes of Amamiya Natsuki, Shinomiya Kaguya, who was wearing cat ear hair accessories, did not transform into a cat girl and was still a human girl.

Boom.

Covered in black mist, unable to see his face clearly, the dean suddenly stopped walking with only a pair of scarlet eyes, as if he was worried about scaring Shinomiya, and the red light in his eyes even dimmed quietly.

"It seems like it really works?"

Chika Fujiwara opened her eyes wide and guessed in a low voice: "Hey, that weirdo is afraid of cat ear hair accessories?"

"In the eyes of the other party, Shinomiya is now a cat girl." Amamiya Natsuki corrected, "The other party likes cats, so he doesn't dare to get close, for fear of scaring Shinomiya-san."

No one can say no to a cat.

Even if he turns into a wraith, he is no exception.

"Hey, how do you know, Amamiya-san?" Chika Fujiwara was curious.

"Secret."

"I'm the best at keeping secrets."

"People who say this usually turn around and betray others."

"It's too much!"

"..."

"I don't like cats."

Shinomiya Kaguya spoke calmly, tilted her head slightly, and reached out to touch the cat ear hair accessory on her head. Her cool and calm expression, coupled with the tilting of her head, made her cuteness rise sharply.

The dean, shrouded in black mist, silently took half a step forward, and the red light in his eyes lit up again.

"Hey, that weirdo is angry." Chika Fujiwara said quickly, "Kaguya-chan, hurry up and tell me you like cats."

"Wait a moment."

Natsuki Amamiya put out his hand to stop him and said quickly: "I'm angry because Shinomiya's actions just now are different from those of cats. Cats can only meow, but they can't speak human words. Even if they speak, they have to have a cat's habit of speaking."

Put on the golden hoop, and from now on you are no longer an ordinary person. You must play your role well, otherwise your image will be split and you will be recognized immediately!

"That's it." Fujiwara Chika suddenly realized, and quickly raised her right hand and held it by her ear, "Kaguya-chan, follow me... meow."

Kaguya Shinomiya is indeed a talented girl. She accurately imitated Chika Fujiwara's movements. She made a fist with her right hand and raised it to her ear. She tilted her head slightly and said a cold voice:

"Meow~"

"So, so cute!"

Fujiwara Chika clasped her hands in front of her chest, her eyes shining: "One hundred points, full marks!"

Natsuki Amamiya complained: "I give it sixty points."

"Eh?"

"It would be nice if Shinomiya-san didn't have a cold expression when he meowed like a cat."

Shinomiya Kaguya put down her right hand and said expressionlessly:

"I won't."

The effect of imitating a cat's meow was quite good. As if he had been hit hard, the dean took two steps back and the red light in his eyes went out again.

At the same time, rumbling footsteps sounded, and a group of resentful students rushed over, preparing to arrest the three wanted men of Natsuki Amamiya.

"Teach, dean!"

When these resentful spirit students saw the existence behind Shinomiya Kaguya, they all panicked like a mouse seeing a cat. One of the resentful spirit boys rushing at the front was too fast, and even got off the seat and braked with his body, and then used his hands and feet together, He rolled around and ran away.

"Chasing and fighting are prohibited in the corridors."

A low and hoarse voice suddenly sounded.

The dean passed over the three people and walked towards the resentful student just now.

The corridor suddenly became quiet, empty and deserted for a while.

"What should we do now?" Chika Fujiwara asked softly.

"Of course I'll catch up." Natsuki Amamiya made a quick decision, "With Kaguya-san here, I won't be afraid of anyone next." In ancient times, Cao Mengde used the emperor to control the princes, but today he uses Kaguya to control the evil spirits. Is there no problem at all?

A person must be able to assess the situation.

It's true that a fox pretends to be a tiger's power is a derogatory term, but when I act as that fox, I can only say that it is quite refreshing.

Just walk away casually.

Amamiya Natsuki and the other three quickly caught up, following behind the dean.

An unlucky grudge was caught by the dean, holding his head in his hands and trembling.

The dean stretched out his hand to grab the other person's head, lifted it up with one hand, and then with a click, crushed the resentful student directly, turning it into a ball of black energy and dissipating.

Fortunately, in reality, if someone dared to inflict such horrific corporal punishment on a student, he would have gone to jail to pick up soap.

After the punishment was over, the dean turned to look at Shinomiya Kaguya. He neither approached nor moved away. He remained silent and the red light in his eyes went out again.

The resentful students who were hiding in the darkness and watching quietly retracted their heads one by one, not daring to come near at all.

"Kaguya-chan is indeed suitable to be a mascot." Chika Fujiwara breathed a sigh of relief, "Now we just need to wait until the game is over, and then we can go back, right?"

"Idle time is also idle. How about going to experience another game scene?"

Natsuki Amamiya suggested: "The higher the score, the better the game rewards will be at settlement."

"I agree."

Shinomiya Kaguya's tone was cold, and a line of text appeared quietly above her head.

[Don't be a mascot! ]

"This is the complex, let's go forward and take a look." Natsuki Amamiya suggested.

The three of them walked forward, with the dean silently following behind to protect the cat girl.

After a while, the game prompt sounds.

[You have entered the game department.]

[Please complete any game duel and win.]

Amamiya Natsuki looked around calmly.

The game department is not large, but although it is small, it is well-equipped. There are claw machines, pachinko machines, and even a mahjong machine, which can be said to be quite complete.

The air was filled with the unpleasant smell of blood. In addition to the three people who had just come in, there were also several unlucky players. Each of them looked pale and had ugly expressions. They were hiding in the corner and shivering, as if they were about to be humiliated at any time.

In the middle of the game club, there is a blond girl wearing a school uniform. The school uniform is stained with blood, and the corners of her mouth look like a slit girl, with two bloody wounds cut out across her cheeks. Needless to say, she is obviously the resentful spirit entrenched in the game club.

"How dare you three humans walk in on your own initiative?"

The resentful spirit girl tilted her head and looked at him in confusion.

Amamiya Natsuki took half a step forward and said calmly, "I'm bored, come here and play some games."

After hearing what Natsuki Amamiya said, the unlucky players who were hiding in the corner and shivering looked over in shock.

"Is that guy an idiot?"

"It must be."

"He has no idea how scary the game is."

"It's a pity that with such a pretty face, he's actually a second-rate guy."

"..."

"Very good, I admire your courage." The resentful girl licked her lips, with a touch of excitement in her eyes, and began to explain the rules of the game, "Cards, dice, flying chess, mahjong... you can choose any one from the game department. Play the game with me. If you win, I can leave. If you lose, I will keep your most precious heart."

"Wait a minute." Natsuki Amamiya said.

"What, you want to regret it?"

The resentful girl frowned.

"Who told you that my most precious thing is my heart?"

"What is that?"

Amamiya Natsuki turned to look at the expressionless cat-eared girl: "My most precious thing... is of course Kaguya-san."

7