Chapter 25: Chika Fujiwara, Please call me an outlaw
75 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"A family has two children. If one of them is a girl, what is the probability that the other child is also a girl?"

 

Hana Yurikawa was lying on the table, like a freshly dried salted fish, feebly blowing bubbles, "It's obviously one-half, why is the answer written one-third?"

 

"I don't understand."

 

"I totally do not understand."

 

"Miko, why do you think it's one-third?"

 

"I don't know." Yotsuya Miko shook his head, "I think it's one-half... maybe the answer is wrong?"

 

Very good.

 

I appreciate your spirit of sticking to your point of view.

 

What should I do if I get a question wrong?

 

The answer must be wrong!

 

"This is a basic permutation and combination question." Natsuki Amamiya looked at the exercise book and was speechless. "The answer is indeed one-third."

 

"Hey, Amemiya-san knows how to solve it?"

 

Yuri Kawaka's spirit was shaken, and she quickly sat up straight and leaned towards Natsuki Amamiya.

 

"Before the child is born, the probability of having a boy or a girl is the same. It is indeed 1/2." Natsuki Amamiya rotated the pencil on her fingertips. "The question is very clear. The child has been born, and the question is about the relationship between the two children. There is no need to pay attention to the order before and after the arrangement and combination.”

 

"Stare--"

 

Hana Yurikawa opened her eyes wide.

 

The girl's eyes are large and clear blue, as blue as the sky after the rain.

 

"...What do you want me to do?"

 

Amamiya Natsuki asked with raised eyebrows.

 

"Um..." Hana Yurikawa hesitated, stretched out two fingers and tapped lightly on her chest, her face flushed slightly, "Amamiya-san, can you say it again, I didn't understand it just now."

 

Amamiya Natsuki looked at Miko silently.

 

Yotsuya Mitsuko said calmly: "I understand."

 

Natsuki Amamiya said:

 

"Then you come and explain to Yurikawa-san."

 

"I'm sorry." Yotsuya Miko apologized decisively, "I actually didn't understand."

 

If you don't understand, just tell the truth. Your attitude towards learning is always to be indifferent, to have only a half-understood knowledge, but not to understand. No wonder your test scores are only in the middle of the class every time.

 

Amamiya Natsuki had no choice but to tell the topic again.

 

Hana Yurikawa finally understood this time, then moved her buttocks and sat next to Amamiya Natsuki, clasped her hands together and said:

 

"Amamiya-kun, please teach me math!"

 

"Um?"

 

"My math scores have been poor since I was a child. I often failed the exam and disappointed my mother every time." Hana Yurikawa pitifully said, "Amamiya-san is very good at math, so please guide me in my studies. I will offer you delicious sacrifices, please promise me.”

 

Delicious offerings?

 

Amamiya Natsuki's eyes moved downward involuntarily.

 

It’s just studying, but you’re actually willing to use your body as a sacrifice?

 

"Stare--"

 

Yotsuya Miko, "Wipe your saliva, perverted Natsuki."

 

"I understand." Amamiya Natsuki quickly looked away and said seriously, "It's no problem if you have time."

 

"Thanks!"

 

"..."

 

It was five o'clock in the afternoon.

 

Amamiya Natsuki sighed.

 

As the saying goes, big breasts mean no brain, but Natsuki Amamiya just discovered today that she is actually quite credible.

 

For example, Shinomiya Kaguya, the famous genius girl in the school, the head of the grade, has a super high IQ, but unfortunately she got it with Oppai, her chest is mediocre, it is certain that she is on the same level as an elementary school student.

 

Fujiwara Chika is well developed, but she doesn't look very smart.

 

The same is true for Hana Yurikawa in front of her.

 

"It's getting dark." Yurikawa raised her hands above her head and stretched. The perfect curve of her chest was clearly visible. Fortunately, she didn't realize it. "Hey, Amamiya-san, I'm going home."

 

Amamiya Natsuki stood up, "I'm going back too."

 

"I'll see you off."

 

Yotsuya Miko followed him downstairs, and met Miko's brother on the way.

 

Miko's mother is still at work and has not come home.

 

Saying hello to Miko's brother, Amamiya Natsuki led the dog and walked out of Miko's house.

 

"See you tomorrow."

 

Hana Yurikawa waved goodbye, grabbed the strap of her schoolbag with both hands, and walked briskly towards the tram stop.

 

The sunset is fiery.

 

The whole street was dyed red by the afterglow, and the girl's figure was elongated in the sunset, looking quite beautiful.

 

It would be better if there were no wandering wraiths.

 

"..."

 

The air quickly became quiet.

 

After a brief silence.

 

Yotsuya Miko pursed her pink lips, raised her eyes to look at Natsuki Amamiya, and whispered, "When did Natsuki start to see those...things?"

 

"Last night when I was out walking the dog."

 

Natsuki Amamiya did not hide anything and recounted the unusual events he encountered.

 

There is no warning in the game that it must be kept secret and cannot be told to others. Besides, there are dozens of players participating in the Wraith Academy alone. I don’t know how many people are game players in the real world. It’s completely okay to tell Miko.

 

"Escape game?" Shinomiya Miko was surprised. She raised her hand to press her eyes and said in a distressed tone, "I have never encountered the game you mentioned. It was just a week ago that my eyes suddenly became able to see those scary things. I'm almost ready to go crazy.”

 

While seeing the resentful spirits, she could still hear their voices, but she had to pretend as if nothing had happened. She couldn't run away, scream, or do anything that might be exposed... Yotsuya Miko felt that every day was torture.

 

But it's different now.

 

There is a light of hope in life again!

 

Yotsugamiko grabbed Amamiya Natsuki's right hand, her eyes sparkling, "So, those resentful spirits can really be destroyed, right?"

 

"It's okay, it's okay..."

 

Natsuki Amamiya briefly talked about the effect of Evil Spirit Banishing Halo.

 

"Let's go home with me." Yotsuya Miko's eyes were bright, and she pulled Amamiya Natsuki to go home, "First kill those guys hiding in the house."

 

Natsuki Amamiya said, "What should I do about your dad?"

 

The radius of the Halo is five meters. I don’t know what effect it will have by covering Miko’s father, so we must be cautious.

 

"Well..." Miko pondered for two seconds and said quickly, "I will be responsible for watching over dad. You go to exorcise the demon and use the mobile phone to contact him."

 

"Can."

 

Natsuki Amamiya returns to Miko's house and begins the exorcism mission.

 

Kitchen, living room, bathroom... in short, just go around and turn on the halo when you see a wraith.

 

There are not many vengeful spirits, but each one is uglier than the last. It will inevitably frighten people to see them suddenly.

 

Amamiya Natsuki finished the exorcism and said goodbye to go home.

 

"I can finally sleep peacefully tonight!"

 

At eleven o'clock in the evening, Yotsuya Miko happily set the alarm on her mobile phone and prepared to go to bed, when she suddenly glanced at the curtain from the corner of her eye.

 

Behind the curtain, a twisted black shadow appeared at some point...

 

Yotsuya Miko bit her lower lip silently, and mist filled her eyes.

 

"The monster's 'refresh' speed is too fast."

 

"Is it possible that we can only go to Natsuki's house... to live together?"

 

A night of silence.

 

The next day, after simply eating bread and drinking a glass of milk, Natsuki Amamiya went out to school.

 

"Amamiya-san, good morning."

 

Chika Fujiwara waved and shouted, the girl's voice was clear and sweet.

 

"Morning."

 

Amamiya Natsuki agreed to respond, his eyes fell on Shinomiya Kaguya, and he knew at a glance that she had not rested well.

 

"Kaguya-chan, your dark circles are getting heavier again." Chika Fujiwara opened her eyes wide, "Did you stay up late again last night?"

 

Shinomiya Kaguya bit her lower lip slightly, with a cold and calm expression on her face: "I didn't stay up late."

 

I dare not sleep at all.

 

How can you possibly sleep when there is a scary monster standing next to your bed, staring at you all the time?

 

Natsuki Amamiya said, "Stop talking and open the blind box."

 

We made an appointment at the end of school yesterday afternoon to come to the classroom to open the blind box together this morning to avoid any accidents. After all, no one knows whether a wraith will be released.

 

"I'll go first."

 

Chika Fujiwara raised her right hand, was the first to buy today's blind box, and then opened it directly.

 

"Hey, there is a skill card in the blind box..." Chika Fujiwara showed the card's attributes and said in a disappointed tone, "After learning, you can change other people's names to Outlaw..."

 

"Useful skills, bad review!"

8