Chapter 26: Kaguya-san, please don’t blink
61 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Skill: Outlaw]

 

[Skill details: You can change the name of the enemy unit to the Outlaw Zhang San]

 

[Note: Outlaw Zhang San, if I call you by name, do you dare to agree?]

 

After seeing Chika Fujiwara's skills, Amamiya Natsuki and Shinomiya Kaguya fell silent at the same time.

 

This skill... does seem a bit useless.

 

Don't know what the use is at all.

 

"As a human being, you should enjoy hardships." Amamiya Natsuki comforted, "Thinking about yesterday's pack of tissue paper, do you feel happy?"

 

"I'm even more unhappy!" Chika Fujiwara covered her ears with her hands, breathing darkly, "Amamiya-san reminded me of even worse memories."

 

"I'm so sorry."

 

"There is no sincerity. Please take a seat when you apologize."

 

"..."

 

Next it was Natsuki Amamiya’s turn to open the blind box.

 

After getting up in the morning, he read the prompts on the blind box. Unfortunately, he couldn't tell what was in the blind box. He could only get a vague prompt that there were healing props inside.

 

Open the blind box.

 

With a faint light invisible to ordinary people, a band-aid appeared on Amamiya Natsuki's hand.

 

The properties of the props soon appeared in front of the three of them.

 

[Item: Special Band-Aid]

 

[Production Company: Confidential]

 

[How to use: Apply it wherever there is pain, it can stop bleeding, relieve pain, and effectively increase the speed of health recovery]

 

[Warm reminder: This product is exclusively endorsed by Ms. Shinobu Oshino, please be sure to purchase it]

 

"Oshino Shinobu..." Fujiwara Chika blinked and muttered to herself, "Strange, I seem to have heard this name somewhere."

 

"No, you didn't."

 

Natsuki Amamiya had no expression on his face and quickly put the band-aid into his school bag.

 

"I've definitely heard of it." Chika Fujiwara said firmly, "I just can't remember it for the moment... I'll search for it on my phone."

 

Amamiya Natsuki said seriously: "I advise you not to."

 

"I refuse." Fujiwara Chika raised her chin, took out her mobile phone from her schoolbag, skillfully unlocked the screen, and made a fist with her left hand. "Once a girl's curiosity is aroused, it will never be extinguished."

 

Amamiya Natsuki said no more.

 

Fujiwara-san is already a high school student. Curiosity and thirst for knowledge are normal and cannot be stopped.

 

"Eh eh eh?"

 

Not long after, Chika Fujiwara's exclamation suddenly sounded.

 

This fool quickly covered her skirt with her hands, and a slight blush appeared in her ears as white as jade, as if the red ink fell into the water, and it quickly smudged. Her pretty face turned red like fire in the blink of an eye, and she couldn't help shouting:

 

"Bwa, it's actually used for...perversion! It's so obscene! That painter must be a devil!"

 

"What are you guys saying?"

 

Shinomiya Kaguya tilted her head slightly, with a hint of curiosity in her voice.

 

Everyone has curiosity.

 

The Ice Sculpture Girl is no exception.

 

"Kaguya-chan, don't ask." Chika Fujiwara looked serious and shook her finger seriously, "This is a taboo area that you should not touch."

 

Shinomiya Kaguya: "..."

 

It’s still blind box time.

 

Next, it was Kaguya Shinomiya’s turn to open the blind box.

 

Thinking of yesterday's game team card, Shinomiya Kaguya felt a lingering fear, but...her luck couldn't be so bad every day, right?

 

I woke up early this morning to watch TV. The host of the horoscope divination program said that my luck today was very good.

 

"Chika-chan~"

 

A girl's call came from the classroom door.

 

"Ah, here I come."

 

Fujiwara Chika has friends all over the world. After hearing the shout, she happily ran to the door.

 

At the same time, Shinomiya Kaguya exhaled silently and opened the blind box with a serious expression.

 

Then... nothing showed up.

 

"Is it an empty blind box?"

 

Looking at Shinomiya Kaguya with nothing in her hand, Amamiya Natsuki sounded surprised.

 

I’ve seen the introduction to blind boxes before. There must be something inside, even if it’s a useless pack of tissues. What’s the fuss about if there’s nothing?

 

"..."

 

Shinomiya Kaguya didn't speak, just bit her lower lip and looked up with aggrieved eyes.

 

A line of text prompts appeared above the girl's head.

 

[Liar, liar, liar, liar...]

 

Natsuki Amamiya was speechless.

 

What kind of aggrieved expression are you biting your lip? When did I lie to you? Please touch your own conscience when you speak!

 

Fujiwara can't feel his conscience, you must be fine!

 

"Kaguya-chan, what did you get from your blind box?"

 

After talking to her friend, Chika Fujiwara hurried back from the corridor.

 

"..."

 

Shinomiya Kaguya moved her pink lips slightly and said nothing, but silently shared the attributes of the 'blind box gift'.

 

Amamiya Natsuki looked over curiously, and soon knew why Shinomiya Kaguya's hands were empty.

 

The items in the blind box turned out to be interesting tasks.

 

[You get an interesting task: Zhang Mu versus the sun]

 

[Task introduction: Please open your eyes wide and look at the sun for ten minutes, or look at the first creature you make eye contact with for ten minutes. Choose one of the two choices to complete. You are not allowed to blink during the period, otherwise the task will fail and you will have to try again. came】

 

[Task reward: Your eyesight will be permanently improved]

 

[Please note: You need to complete this task before midnight today, otherwise the task will fail]

 

[Punishment for failure: You will be deprived of vision for twenty-four hours]

 

[Remarks: I recall that when I was a child, I could open my eyes to the sun and notice the details clearly. I would carefully examine the texture of small things, so I always had an interest in things. 】

 

"How interesting is this mission!" Chika Fujiwara couldn't help shouting, "You can't blink if you look at the sun for ten minutes, your eyes will be damaged."

 

"It is indeed dangerous." Natsuki Amamiya nodded in agreement, "It's best not to try it easily."

 

The world is so big, there are always some people with extraordinary talents who can look into the sun, but they are so rare that most ordinary people cannot do it.

 

When ordinary people look directly at the sun, there is only one result. The sunlight will penetrate the eyes and directly damage the retinal tissue, causing stinging in the eyes, tears, and in severe cases, blindness.

 

"You definitely can't look at the sun, your eyes will be damaged. Fortunately, there is a second option." Chika Fujiwara gave a thumbs up, trying to save her friend, "I can look at Kaguya-chan. "

 

Shinomiya Kaguya bit her lower lip: "...You can't."

 

"Hey, why?"

 

"When I opened the blind box just now, the task was automatically started."

 

Fujiwara Chika blinked, and her eyes quickly fell on Amamiya Natsuki: "The first person Kaguya-chan made eye contact with was Amamiya-san?"

 

"Um."

 

Shinomiya Kaguya nodded aggrievedly.

 

Natsuki Amemiya raised her hand: "Should I apologize?"

 

"It has nothing to do with Amamiya-san." Fujiwara Chika shook her head, and then comforted, "Don't worry about it, Kaguya-chan, you should enjoy the hardships as a human being. Think about those wandering resentful spirits. If you meet their eyes for the first time, It’s just super bad.”

 

Why does this sentence sound so familiar?

 

You know how to learn and apply it!

 

Interesting tasks must be completed, and Shinomiya Kaguya doesn't want to experience what it feels like to lose her eyesight.

 

"Not in the classroom, students will be coming in soon." Fujiwara Chika crossed her right hand across her chest, pondered for two seconds, and then quickly snapped her fingers, "Okay, let's go to the board game club?"

8