Chapter 31: Natsuki-san, Please be more Gentle
144 3 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Studying not only makes people happy, it can also make people sleepy.

 

Before she finished her homework, her eyelids started to tremble, her head moved slowly, and she soon fell asleep on the table.

 

"Miko’s asleep."

 

Hana Yurikawa looked up and whispered, "Don't wake her up, let her sleep for a while?"

 

"Um."

 

Natsuki Amamiya nodded slightly.

 

It's not like she fell asleep in the examination room, so he had no intention of waking her up.

 

"Miko seems to be working very hard." Yurikawa lowered her voice, "She gets distracted from time to time in class and often feels sleepy. She refuses to sleep when asked to sleep. It seems that she has been forcing herself. She rarely falls asleep now, so let Miko have a good rest."

 

Amamiya Natsuki looked over in surprise.

 

You can actually see so many things, where is the promised idiot?

 

"Natsuki-san's eyes are so exaggerated." Yurikawa puffed up her face, "I must be thinking about something rude."

 

You guessed it correctly, but there is no reward.

 

Amamiya Natsuki stood up, walked to the closet, took out a blanket, and gently put it on Miko.

 

It is still spring, and as the sun sets in the west, the temperature gradually drops.

 

"Natsuki-san is very gentle."

 

Hana Yurikawa gave a thumbs up and praised softly.

 

Putting a blanket on one's back is considered gentleness. No wonder Asashi-style leading actors are being disliked more and more now.

 

Amamiya Natsuki sat down again, "Continue studying."

 

"Yes, yes."

 

"..."

 

To avoid disturbing Miko, Yurikawa moved her position, quietly came to Amamiya Natsuki, and said pitifully, "Natsuki-kun, look at this question. There are nine lit candles in the room. Now blow out five of them. How many are left at the end...it's obviously four. Why is the reference answer five?"

 

"I don't understand, I don't understand at all."

 

An inexplicable gravitational force appeared in the air again, causing Natsuki Amamiya to involuntarily move his eyes away from the exercises and fall on the chest of the blond girl.

 

This idiot was probably used to it at home. In order to reduce the burden on his shoulders, Oppai subconsciously pressed down on the table... When studying, you should straighten your back and don't lean on the table.

 

The table is already full of milk!

 

As the sun gradually sets in the west, the room quietly becomes dark.

 

"Um, what time is it?"

 

Hana Yurikawa suddenly noticed the sky outside the window.

 

Natsuki Amamiya glanced at his phone, "It's ten past five."

 

"Ah, I should go home."

 

Hana Yurikawa sat up, straightened her arms, raised them above her head, stretched hard, and hummed in a lazy voice, "I had a physical education class today, my shoulders are so sore, I’ll go back and take a good bath in the evening."

 

Shoulder pain has nothing to do with physical education classes. The culprit is your chest!

 

Natsuki Amamiya lowered his head to sort out the exercise book.

 

The next moment, the girl's low cry suddenly sounded.

 

As soon as Amamiya Natsuki raised his head, a black shadow flashed past his eyes and came quickly.

 

There’s a hidden weapon!

 

Amamiya Natsuki instinctively turned his head to dodge, but unfortunately, he couldn't. He only felt a slight sting on his face as the hidden weapon hit him directly and then bounced away.

 

"What?"

 

Natsuki Amamiya covered his cheeks and looked at Yurikawa.

 

As soon as the words came out of his mouth, he knew what the hidden weapon was.

 

Yurikawa's pretty face turned red, and she was covering her neckline in a panic. Amamiya Natsuki could clearly see the girl's snow-white neck, delicate collarbone, and the faint outline underneath... The buttons of the school uniform that protected the girl's purity had already gone missing.

 

"Sorry!"

 

Hana Yurikawa covered her chest with her hands, blushing and hurriedly apologized. Her pretty face turned red and her voice was ashamed, "I stretched too hard just now, and the button accidentally broke and flew out again."

 

Wait, why did you say ‘again’?

 

This isn’t the first time?

 

"I'm so sorry, please forgive me!"

 

Natsuki Amamiya rubbed his cheeks and said subconsciously, "When you apologize, you should reveal..."

 

"Revealing what?"

 

Hana Yurikawa blinked her eyes. She was obviously a pure girl and had never driven on the back roads.

 

"It's nothing." Natsuki Amamiya changed the subject, "Your button just hit me in the face and bounced off under the bed."

 

"I'll find it myself, Natsuki-san doesn't need help."

 

Hana Yurikawa covered her chest, knelt on the floor, bent over, and looked under the bed.

 

Amamiya Natsuki looked at it, and suddenly thought of a saying: Focus on the head but not the buttocks.

 

You can't just focus on the front, you also need to be more vigilant behind.

 

As we all know, the skirts of girls' school uniforms in Tokyo are usually very short, and Shuchiin Private Academy is no exception. It usually doesn't affect them, but at this moment, they are prone to being exposed when they are lying on the floor looking for something.

 

For example, Natsuki Amamiya saw a looming pink Peppa Pig.

 

A high school student actually wears Peppa Pig. Isn’t this a style for elementary school students?

 

Hana Yurikawa quickly sat up, glanced at Miko who was still sleeping, her face turned red, and she hesitated and whispered for help, "Um...it's a little dark under the bed and I can't see clearly. Natsuki-san, can you take a photo for me with your phone?"

 

Amamiya Natsuki nodded lightly, agreed, walked to the bed with his mobile phone, turned on the flashlight function, and shined it under the bed.

 

"I saw it. It went so deep..."

 

Hana Yurikawa's voice sounded quickly.

 

Natsuki Amamiya tilted his head and looked under the bed, and saw the button lying quietly in the corner. It was indeed very deep.

 

"Natsuki-san, don't move." Yurikawa said quickly, "I'll climb in and take out the buttons."

 

"Actually……"

 

As soon as Natsuki Amamiya opened her mouth, Yurikawa had already crawled under the bed like a caterpillar.

 

"What did Natsuki-san just say?" The blonde girl's curious voice came from under the bed.

 

"It's okay now."

 

Natsuki Amamiya shook his head.

 

You can actually use a tool to get the buttons out, so you really don’t have to crawl under the bed yourself.

 

"I got the button."

 

Hana Yurikawa quickly let out a soft cry and was about to retreat from the bed. Unexpectedly, halfway back, the blond girl suddenly stopped moving.

 

"Natsuki-san, my clothes are caught on something, and I can't move them now."

 

Amamiya Natsuki pondered, "Can I help you take a look?"

 

"Please, Natsuki-san."

 

Natsuki Amamiya squatted down and took a photo with her mobile phone. He only saw that her school uniform was caught, but he didn't know what it was stuck on.

 

"Can't see clearly," Natsuki Amamiya said, "Wait for me to check."

 

"Good."

 

Natsuki Amamiya stretched out his right hand and landed on Yurikawa's waist.

 

"Ah……"

 

A shy low cry blurted out, like a panicked rabbit that accidentally stepped into a trap.

 

"Don't move." Natsuki Amamiya said in a calm voice, "Be careful, you’ll tear your clothes."

 

"I, I understand..." Hana Yurikawa hesitated, "It was so itchy just now... Well, Natsuki-kun, please be gentle."

 

It was just a touch on the waist. Your reaction was too great!

 

But then again, this stupid girl's waist is unexpectedly slender, and people can't help but have the urge to wrap their hands around it.

 

"Hold still, don't move."

 

Amamiya Natsuki gave an order and quickly found the culprit who caught the clothes.

 

"It's a nail in the butt."

 

As Amamiya Natsuki opened the hanging clothes, he said, "Slow down and you should be fine."

 

After a while, the girl with messy blond hair finally got out of the bed and lay on the bed panting, her eyes misty and tearful, "It's finally out."

 

"Thanks for your hard work."

 

Just as Natsuki Amemiya breathed a sigh of relief, an incredible voice came into her ears.

 

"...What are you doing?!"

8