Flames
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Azar's heart pounds in her chest as she finds herself trapped amidst a raging inferno, flames dancing all around her with an insatiable hunger. The heat is suffocating, a blistering wave that washes over her, scorching her skin and stealing the breath from her lungs.

At first, there is a moment of disbelief, a surreal sense of detachment as Azar struggles to comprehend the horror unfolding before her. But as the flames draw closer, licking at her clothes and singeing her hair, panic sets in with a vengeance, a primal instinct to flee from the source of the fire.

She tries to scream, to call out for help, but the smoke fills her lungs, choking off her voice in a desperate gasp. Tears stream down her cheeks, mingling with the sweat and soot that stain her face, as she claws desperately at the air, searching for some means of escape.

But the flames are relentless, closing in around her with merciless efficiency, their searing heat devouring everything in their path. Azar's skin prickles with agony as the flames lick at her flesh, each lick of fire leaving behind a trail of blistering pain.

The smell of burning flesh fills her nostrils, sickening and nauseating, as she fights to draw breath amidst the suffocating heat. Her vision blurs with tears, the world around her spinning in a dizzying haze of smoke and flame.

And then, as the flames engulf her completely, there is a moment of utter terror, a final, desperate plea for mercy as she surrenders to the inevitable. Her body convulses with pain, every nerve screaming in agony as the fire consumes her from within.

It is a slow and agonizing death, each passing moment stretching into eternity as Azar's screams echo off the walls of the burning building. She can feel herself slipping away, her consciousness fading into the darkness as the flames devour her completely.

But even as the darkness closes in around her, there is a flicker of hope, a fleeting moment of clarity amidst the chaos. In her final moments, Azar's thoughts turn to her loved ones, to the life she had left behind, as she whispers a silent prayer.

And then, with one final gasp, Azar's world goes dark, consumed by the flames that have claimed her soul.

Nebulas are humans granted the system that gives them special abilities. They are known as the higher beings, and people like Azar (with nothing) are known as the lesser beings. Nebulas were made to fight each other for the halo of primordial aether. Nobody knows what it looks like, but all they know is that the one who gets it will be able to determine the fate of the whole world.

However, they all have to enter the game of primordials and reach the top, but nobody in two millennia has ever passed level 70. If Azar were given a second chance, she would destroy this tainted world if she had it to herself.

Finally opening her eyes, she sees she is in a cosmic room filled with faraway stars that dimly light up the room. "What did you say?" a voice with a weird eerie sound asks.

"Huh?!" she blurts out. "I must be dreaming," she thinks to herself.

"No, it's all real, but in regards to what you said, I have never seen a person with such hatred for the reality I created." It sounds amused.

"What are you saying?" she questions.

"You'll find out soon enough," it replies mysteriously. "However, I will give you the power you so desperately need."

"What power?!"

"I can say, but the only hint I will give you is, stick to one emotion at a time. And don't let your spirit be swayed. That's all I can say for now." Azar has no idea what she means by that.

"I don't need your shitty power; all I want is revenge."

"Such a disrespectful creature, but I like it. You'll see your power soon enough."

Azar notices her body is fading away. Soon, she opens her eyes and sees a familiar room. Garbage is piled up in each corner of it, and it is really small. Azar dashes around, gazing at all the details of her dirty room in complete shock.

"How can this be? I'm back?" Without warning, a small, transparent panel pops up.

<System loading…>

<Level 1>

<All types of fire>

Mp- 50/0

Hp0-100/3

But the only thing that catches her eye is all types of fire. Recalling the agony she was in, she feels sick to her stomach but is grateful for the blessing she received. Finally, she has the power to take back her life.

0