Who even likes red bean buns?
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Azar looked to the side of her and there she was in the mirror, her long platinum blond hair reaching her butt and her jet black eyes staring back at her. "I'm way younger than I was before, maybe in my teens," she thought. "If so, that means the game/tower has not been opened yet."

That means there was a way for her to finally get rid of the Nebulas and the social standing of lesser and higher beings. However, first she had to go to the academy known for training and proceed to the game. So she immediately went over to her laptop on top of her old desk and started researching the system and academy.

She looked at the panel, analyzing all the things it had that were missing. From the statement made after a while, she was supposed to gain other stat bars. She placed her finger under her chin while looking deeply at it.

The system was an interface that connected with her body and other stuff; it was really out of human knowledge.

She closed her eyes and thought about how to level up and gain more skills and stuff fast because at the academy everyone was out for each other at all times, and no matter if she got in, she had to. So she could find out more about the Primordial game and how she could finally destroy the Nebulas. There was only so much that the internet could tell her.

She sighed and sat back down, thinking deeply, but then her belly grumbled, and she got up and went over to the refrigerator, but only saw nothing. She was dead broke with only a twenty-dollar bill. Just now, the internet and current would go as well, she guessed.

She walked back to her small wooden desk with only a laptop and random stuff on it. She scrolled through trying to find out where she worked, and she found out she got laid off. "That was the job I took before working for that man," she said, slamming her head on the desk, grunting. She was broke as always, plus she was weak. She exhaled once again and rose to her feet. She grabbed her jacket, walked out of her mini apartment, and walked right away to the noodle shop close by.

She sat down at the table up front and ordered a bowl of ramen. "It's been so long!" Her mouth started to drool just from the aroma of it. What seemed like an hour passed, and the bowl of ramen was placed in front of her. Her eyes beamed just at the look of it. The man immediately left her and went to the grill.

Hearing the meat grill on the fire made her dizzy; she could still feel her skin being consumed by the flames, so she got up and rushed out of the store, leaving her food behind. She went to the corner of the building and started to pant heavily.

It felt like the smoke was still filling her lungs. She for a second thought it would have passed since it happened only once, but it was still looming over her like a corpse.

Her dead-burned body was still following her, as if that could happen again at any time.

However, she still needed something to eat, so following that, she clamed herself down, made her way to the store, and just bought a red bean bun and water, then went back to her apartment.

"A way to ruin my dinner," she said, tossing the half-eaten bun on the desk. "Who even likes red bean buns?" She flopped on her bed, still angry about the buns, but before she fell asleep, something popped up.

<Quest: complete 100 pushups (timer: 24 hours; reward: a boost in your stats)>

 

 

0