Golden Finger Is Here!
110 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Huh... Huh... Uh... I can't stand it anymore, I can't walk!" Yun Yun gasped, bent over, and held on to the big tree next to her with her palm!

This body was really too weak. She could only walk for a few dozen minutes before she could survive. Her body was swaying and she might fall down at any time. Looking at the trees, she didn't recognize the species except the trees. She only knows see the height.

Not to mention not seeing a single fruit, even if there were, with her current physical condition, she wouldn't be able to climb up at all! There were many weeds under her feet, all kinds of which she didn't recognize, and they had no fruits!

Yun Yun really had no choice but to squat down and pull up a piece of grass by the roots! She thought to herself that the grass should be edible, and there should be some moisture in the grass. Even if the grass is poisonous, she would accept it. It is better than starving to death!

Just when she was about to put the grass in her mouth and bite it, suddenly there was a mechanical sound in her mind!

[Ding! A piece of silver grass has been detected. The completeness is 85%. 2 soul points can be recycled!]

"Fuck...fuck...fuck! Brother is also a systematic person?" Yun Yun was excited at that time!

[Are you sure to confirm the recycling?] The system's voice sounded in Yun Yun's mind again!

"Confirm, confirm!" Yun Yun said excitedly.

[The system is officially open to the host! Please explore the specific functions by yourself!]

"Should I just go ahead? Do you still have to figure it out on your own?" If it can be recycled, then it should also be redeemable! The system interface in her mind is blue, with only one recycling function. The newly recycled silver grass is sitting alone in a corner of the system recycling interface! There is a display of 2 soul points in the upper right corner!

Yun Yun wanted to try the store function, but there was only one silver grass on the interface. She then focused on the silver grass.

The system immediately displayed, "Silver-tailed grass, is said to bloom in the forest when others are injured, the injured can take the initiative to find it, chew it, and apply it to the wound to achieve a healing effect! The system identified it as having a slight anti-inflammatory and sterilizing effect. Due to improper picking, only 85% complete! To exchange for complete silver grass, you need 3 soul points!]

"holy shit! Is this a trap? If you recycle it, you'll get 2 soul points, and if you exchange it, you'll get 3 soul points! Why don't you rob me instead!" Yun Yun complained.

"Huh? No!" Yun Yun took a closer look and saw that the exchange of 3 soul points was complete silver tail grass. This means...if she has a broken artifact, can she recycle it and exchange it for a complete artifact? This is awesome! However, these are still too far away from dreams, and the top priority is to solve the problem of the body.

Yun Yun tried to say to the system, "Exchange me for a bottle of mineral water!"

The system is not responding!

"Uh... exchange it for me a bowl of millet porridge!" Yun Yun tried.

This time the system responded: [A bowl of millet porridge requires 1 soul point. Do you want to confirm the redemption?]

"Confirm!" As soon as she finished speaking, a bowl of millet porridge appeared in her hand!

"Huh?" Looking at the bowl of rice porridge in her hand, Yun Yun fell into deep thought. The system didn't show anything that could be redeemed, but porridge could be redeemed. Why didn't it respond to water? Could it be that you want to be specific? She decided to try again!

"System, redeem me a bottle of mountain spring mineral water!"

This time the system responded, "Spring mineral water requires 1 soul point. Do you want to confirm the redemption?"

It seems that her idea is right, Yun Yun selected 

No' A bowl of porridge is enough for her now. Water is not urgently needed. This body has not eaten for a long time, so porridge is a good choice!

Yun Yun carefully picked up the porridge in her hand, sat on the ground and slowly ate it one bite at a time! Looking at the empty bowl left in her hand, this image is indeed that of a beggar!

After eating a bowl of porridge, she regained some strength. The temporary dilemma had been solved. Yun Yun was thinking of a way out. Should she continue to search for the soul points of herbal medicines in the forest? Or go out of the forest and find your way into the city! After all, there is a dirt road, and you are bound to meet people if you follow it! After thinking about it, she decided to stay in the forest for the time being and go out before dark!

After standing up and slapping her butt a few times with her hands to knock off the dust on her pants, Yun Yun started the crazy grinding mode!

"Ding! A piece of silver tail grass has been detected. It is 80% complete and can be recycled with 2 soul points. Do you confirm the recycle?"

"Ding! A piece of silver tail grass has been detected, with a completeness of 75% and 2 soul points that can be recycled. Do you confirm the recycle?"

"Ding...…"

"Ding...…"

"Ding! A red flame clover has been detected, with a completeness of 60% and 30 soul points that can be recycled. Do you confirm the recycle?"

"Huh? What is it?" Yun Yun looked at the orange-red grass with only three leaves in her hand. She turned over it and couldn't figure out the reason, so she had to take it back and go to the system to read the introduction.

"Fire-Flame Leaf, the leaves are used as medicine. It can be taken orally or applied externally. Orally administered medicine enters the body to stimulate meridians, enhance qi and blood, and strengthen one's affinity for the fire element! External applications can treat burns and other fire-type injuries! Treatment The level increases with the leaves, the lowest is one leaf, and the highest is thirteen leaves! Due to improper picking, the completeness is only 60%, and it requires 50 soul points to exchange for a complete red flame clover! Do you confirm the exchange?"

Looking at the system introduction, Yun Yun fell into deep thought! "Stimulate meridians? Enhance qi and blood? Fire damage? This is no ordinary ancient world! How to survive this? After pulling grass for a long time, I only had 54 soul points on my body, of which the red flame clover contributed 30 soul points. It seems that I need to redeem some self-defense skills! Don't know what I can exchange for it?"

"System, exchange it for me for Dugu Qiubai Nine Swords!" Yun Yun tried to say.

[The Dugu Qiubai Nine Swords requirement is 30,000 soul points, but the host has insufficient soul points!] the system replied coldly.

"Well... the gap is a bit big! Then give me the Heaven Sword and Dragon Saber instead?" Yun Yun said.

[Heaven Sword and Dragon Saber have 800 soul points, but the host has insufficient soul points...]

"XXXXX?"

[Insufficient soul points]

"72 Transformations?"

[Insufficient soul points]

"Great Palm of Shaolin?"

[Insufficient soul points]

"It's time for Shaolin Long Fist Kung Fu to work, right?" Yun Yun said desperately, this is already the most basic boxing technique!

[Insufficient soul points]

"What the hell..." Yun Yun looked up to the heavens and screamed, "What on earth can I exchange? I don't even know what the hell is there? Can't you, the system recommend to me?"

Unexpectedly, the system actually responded to Yun Yun System's recommendation,

[Monkey Steals Peaches, 50 soul points, do you confirm the redemption?]

"Is there nothing else?" Yun Yun was unwilling to give in!

The system gave a cold prompt: [Do you confirm the redemption?]

"Okay! You win, confirm!" Yun Yun said helplessly.

As the confirmation sounded, she felt that the Monkey Steals Peaches Martial Arts entered her mind. How to punch? How to exert force? How to mobilize her qi? 

"holy shit not even an ounce of internal qi!"

This...this, this, this is a banker's trick! Once the exercises entered her mind, she learned them naturally, just like learning skills in online games!

Yun Yun recalled the moves in her mind. To put it simply, she punched twice quickly with her left hand, followed by a jab with her right hand!

"This is so...it's really simple, but it cost me 50 soul points!" Yun Yun said with emotion.

There was no other way. Now that she had learned it, Yun Yun decided to try her power and hit the big tree next to her with a punch!

"Ouch...it hurts! It hurts! It hurts!" Yun Yun screamed!

Did she get scammed?

After rubbing the back of her hand for a while, she felt that she was an idiot. She just punched blindly and didn't follow the skills and techniques in her mind!

She decided to try again. She mobilized the meridians in her arms according to the martial arts and then gathered them into her fists. Then she stepped forward and punched three times quickly, "Bang, bang, bang!"

She didn't feel any pain this time, and the big tree made a loud banging sound when she hit it. The bark of the tree was slightly dented, and some leaves fell off! Yun Yun nodded with satisfaction, 'not bad!' If these three moves were placed on earth and hit the flesh, this person would be disabled or dead!

Now she still has 4 soul points, enough to exchange for 4 bowls of porridge, and maybe even more for steamed buns. Although her self-defense skills are not great, they are there. Looking at the silver grass in front of her, Yun Yun was speechless. At this time, herbs are not that easy to find. It is getting late and the forest at night should be quite scary. She has no experience in surviving in the wild, so she should go out and find a village before it gets dark!

She picked up a branch from the ground used it as a walking stick, and walked back to the direction she came from little by little!

Yun Yun had a good sense of direction. She saw the mass grave where she woke up dozens of minutes later. At this time, her heart had already calmed down, or it could be said that she had calmed down. She had accepted the fact of crossing over! Although there is still some instinctive resistance to the corpse, UU reading www.uukanshu.net and the smell is disgusting, but she is no longer as panicked and scared as when she first saw it, and it is not dark yet, if it is night, she probably will not You dare to stay here alone!

Yun Yun walked over slowly, covered her nose with her hand, and looked at the corpses. After all, this was the place where she woke up after traveling through time. After a brief look at the clothes of these corpses, she found that most of them should be poor. There was only one corpse with relatively good clothes, and no holes or patches. She couldn't tell how these people died. Yun Yun was not a forensic doctor, so she had no intention of studying it in depth, so she just took a look at it!

Just when Yun Yun turned around and walked towards the dirt road, the system suddenly sounded, [Ding! Three ordinary remnant souls have been detected. Each of them will be recycled at 50 soul points. Do you confirm the recycle?]

[Ding! A Level 2 warrior remnant soul has been detected. 200 soul points can be recycled. Do you confirm the recycle?]

"What's the situation? No matter, let's confirm first before talking!" Yun Yun was in a daze!

Seeing the introduction in the system: [Ordinary remnant souls, after the death of ordinary people who do not die disastrously, the remnant souls will remain near the corpse for 5 days, and then disappear or enter reincarnation by chance! It can be transformed into pure soul power, and after absorption will enhance soul power and mental power, 100 soul points can be converted into absorption, do you confirm the absorption?"

 The introduction of the Level 2 warrior remnant soul is similar to that of the ordinary remnant soul, except that compared with the ordinary remnant soul, the soul power is stronger, and 400 soul points are required for transforming into soul power! It seems that the ratio of recycling and absorption should be doubled!

After Yun Yun recycled these remnant souls, she had a huge sum of soul points worth 354 points. To be honest, she was worried. Should she try to improve her soul and mental strength? Or continue to exchange for martial arts?

"Forget it, don't think about it so much for now, let's talk about it after we get out of the forest, then turn around and walk towards the dirt road!"

Yun Yun pointed her finger and started walking out.

1