Chapter 22  Ryukyu Islands?
1.7k 21 101
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Click the [ ] Button on ALL chapters! Thank You!

 

Chapter 22  Ryukyu Islands? by Harem-Fan

 

     Four months later Uncle Heinrich had brought Ni, Li, and I to Okinawa to do some business for his work with the Demonic Power Group he works for.

     However, he is sending us to go to one of the Gremory owned islands located in the Ryukyu Islands just north east or more north from where he is. So my group of 3 are traveling on a private boat that will land in the fishing village we own.

     This ship is much like a ferry used to move cars, but in this case it is used to move shipping containers. The fish is then transferred to Okinawa and redirected into the Underworld for extra food supplies. With so many Reincarnated Japanese in the Gremory Territory, food from Japan is king.

     I am currently leaning on the rail of the ship, watching the deep ocean, deep in thought about my fading memories of what I can remember of my current world. I am frustrated, because it has been a combined total of around 16 or so years since I saw the anime, and without a photographic memory, I have forgotten about many things.

     I have no idea if or when I may or may not meet Koneko, aka Shirone. I also don't remember when the attack on Kuoh Academy happened before Peace Talks, or if the events will happen, because I am not Rias.

     So many things are different, like... I love my fiance, so no rating game fights like in season one. I don't even know all of the members of Sona's Peerage, other than one girl who has white hair, and Saji.

     While I have been lost in thought, one of my Pawns has been holding me around the waist with her chin on my shoulder, and her breast pressed into my back. She is breathing in my ear, trying to get my attention. So I asked her.

     "Li, what is wrong this time?"

     "Ray, you know Ni and I cannot swim right ~Nya?"

     The blue haired Nekomata holding onto my right leg and shivering, finishes for her sister.

     "Being on a boat that is rocking is super scary ~Nya!"

     Part of me is kinda happy they are clingy, but I am sweat-dropping inside about them not swimming, sigh. I think in the anime, Shirone could not swim if I recall, so it is a Neko thing.

     But I know these two older girls are full of shit because when I once pointed out they could use their Devil wings and fly, they pretend to not hear me. So really they are just using an excuse here.

     From up top where the pilot of the boat is, I hear from the captain.

    [Prince Gremory, we see our destination on the horizon, so a half hour till we get there.]

     I pulled up Ni, who did not let me go while shivering, so now I have one girl on each side of me. I say.

     "After this mission, I am teaching you two swimming in a kiddie pool, sigh. If we have Rating games with water, I don't want you two sinking, literally and figuratively."

     Li, teases me.

     "Master, if we learn in the hot spring naked, we will learn faster ~Nya!"

     As my lip twitched, Ni patted my back and said.

     "Now, now, Master, Li only wants to make you happy ~Nya."

     "How am I supposed to teach you naked? I think that would cause us to not learn properly. You girls are going to melt my sanity."

     Mwah! Mwah! And there they go, both kissing my cheeks at the same time. I feel like a lewd protagonist here. These two girls are getting bolder and bolder as time has passed. Well they know we are going back to the Underworld for a homecoming week after we kill the monster near the village.

     Both sisters seeing me say nothing, only winking at one another. They know these months alone with me is something they will not have after I turn 12.

     Then they will be forced to compete with other women for my affections. Sadly I am too young to do anything drastic, so they can only be clingy. They have gotten so bad, they sleep only in panties and bra, while hugging me to sleep.

-

     As the ship had docked, the three of us got off and walked down the docks.

     This fishing village has about 500 Humans living here, and on the other-side of the island is a private beach and villa that my family uses during summer times. This will be one of my future vacation spots, and the main reason we are here today.

     Seems some sea creatures are harassing the islanders, and we are here to get rid of it and give my girls some live practice. My Servants need more training than me, because I am a bit too strong for this level of threat, but to train a Peerage means one person cannot carry a team. There are games like the Dice Game from season 4 that can keep me from participating in matches, so my Peerage has to do its share of fighting.

-

     After talking to the village leader, he gave us a map of the island and marked the locations of monster sightings and attacks, so we left to investigate.

     But when I finally caught sight of the monsters attacking the villagers, I was speechless, I said to my girls.

     "Turtle men, no... those are Goddamned Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles with the ninja shit! My eyes are not playing tricks on me, I think?!"

     Yes, indeed, with fucking face masks, Bo Staff and Nunchaku, these guys are totally those guys, but their are ten of them, with different colors of face cloths. I almost just want to throw my Power of Destruction and walk away, but I tell my girls.

     "Li, and Ni, do it!"

     ""Promotion to Queen ~Nya!""

     And with their Pawn traits turned into the Queen Piece, they have the speed of a Knight on the ground, the defense and strength of the Rook, and spell-casting of the Bishop. Though the Pawns do not get much passively, the fact they can turn into the Queen worth 9 Pieces, makes them just as valuable as the back line Chess Pieces.

     The group of green turtle men saw my girls get ready for a fight, and one of the creatures yelled...

     "Cat-o-Bunga Dude!"

     And an orb of Destruction the size of a softball randomly was shot out from nowhere, and removed that guy's head. I only whistled, because what he yelled infuriated my sense of aesthetics.

     Ni, using her fast Knight speed, ran down the beach and into the midst of the confused turtle men and punched one turtle in its chest exploding its shell and sending it flying into some rock cliffs, further in the shore. Her infusion of Touki (Chi) bypassed its defenses and with her Rook strength ended it in one shot.

     Li, not wanting to fall behind, followed her sister but launched herself high, coming down like a rocket and slamming one turtle man into the ground, like a nail being hammered, leaving only his head exposed.

     Seeing this I only shake my head at these strange monsters.

     Unknown to me, these guys are actually Middle-class-mid creatures, and are considered strong. Like a Rook in a Devil Peerage.

     As the remaining 7 turtle men tried to surround Ni and Li, they failed to make contact due to the girl's agility of the Knight Piece. And what they could not dodge, they blocked using their high defense from the Rook trait.

     "Rocket Launcher Kick ~Nya!"

     Ni, went in low under the front of one foe, and sprung up from her handstand planting a double kick into the chest of another foe, launching him far into the rock face, and making a man-shaped hole. My guess is that guy is dead or close.

     "Helicopter Kick ~Nya!"

     Li, doing a handstand, is spinning with her legs in an upside down splits, and twirling like a top, battering the surrounding turtle men into battered soon to be piles of fish food. If one didn't know, you would think my twins made cool combos, but no, they just throw random Chuunibyou names to confuse foes.

     But I facepalm because instead of a serious fight, it only looks like a comedy skit gone wrong.

     "Ham-a-taro, go release the Crack-Head!"

     As one of the final turtles fell, the last guy ran to the water and pulled a chain, and a giant crab with a large crack on the top of his shell came to shore. Oh, Release the Crack-Head, I get it, sigh...

     Why is it, my world is full of serious enemies, but on occasion, these Youkai are on a different spectrum of common sense?

     Snap Gulp! The giant crab snapped up the turtle man that summoned it, and threw him in its mouth, brutal, but funny.

     Ni and Li took the crab seriously and surrounded it on both sides, then Ni yelled.

     "Paired Powerhouse Pussy Pummel Pounce ~Nya!"

     Hearing what Ni said with a straight face, made me sweat-drop. If anyone heard the name these to give moves, would die from shame. Fuck, I am their King, and they will televise my games, fuck me!

     Slam Slam POP! While I was worried about my professional Rating Game matches, the girls had moved in and zig-zagged to confuse the crab, then both did flying jump-kicks at one another and blew the poor crab to bits, causing me to quickly step back, while the two Pawns were covered in crab meat and broken shell.

     Ni and Li looked at one another and saw the look of horror of being covered with crab slime, and wanted to die from the foul smell, when they looked at me all sad, I hid my laugh, but then I needed to run, no fly when I heard Li.

     "Master, we won, so Ni and I need hugs ~Nya!"

     The trick to outrun a knight is get off of the ground! I fled for my life with two stinky cat girls determined to share their suffering with their Master!

     Can I trade them in for other Pawns!

     "Damn it girls, go away, noooooo~!"

     Sad to say, I made a mistake thinking they gave up, but they caught me in the end.

     After I recovered, my naughty kitties got the Magic Paddle, but the two only laughed in kitty victory!

 

 

Click the [ ] Button on ALL chapters! Thank You!

(A/N Rough Estimate Power Levels)

Spoiler
  • [Human-class (low 1-3, mid 4-6, high 7-9)]
  • [Low-class (low 10-30, mid 31-60, high 61-99)]
  • [Middle-class (low 100-300, mid 301-600, high 601-999)]
  • [High-class (low 1,000-3,000, mid 3,001-6,000, high 6,001-9,999)]
  • [Ultimate-class (low 10,000-30,000, mid 30,001-60,000, high 60,001-99,999)]
  • [Satan-class = Devil King-class (low 100,000-300,000, mid 300,001-600,000, high 600,001-999,999)]
  • [Super Devil-class = Transcendent-class (low 1,000,000-3,000,000, mid 3,000,001-6,000,000, high 6,000,001-9,999,999)]
  • [God-class (low 10 million+ - mid ???- high ???)]
    [collapse]
101