Chapter 30  Moving To Kuoh As The New King?
1.6k 38 108
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Click the [ ] Button on ALL chapters! Thank You!

 

Chapter 30  Moving To Kuoh As The New King? by Harem-Fan

 

     A few months have passed, and I and my Peerage came to see Sona get her new Evil Pieces.

     I have no Idea how well Sona did in the anime, or if my personal training advice changed her fate. Well my best friend managed to get one Mutated Queen Piece, and I was impressed.

     With that one Queen, she can make any non-God a Queen, her options are limitless. I wonder if Tsubaki in the anime had that Mutated Piece? Well my normal one worked on her, so I guess it was just fate letting Tsubaki find me first.

-

On the Gremory Magic Train to Kuoh, it was Me, Kuisha, and Sona sitting in my noble's car, as we traveled through the Dimensional Gap.

     I 'cross' my fingers she can find an amazing 'Queen', cough. For some reason, I thought of that character Mil-tan when I thought of cross-dressing and Queen, I am bad.

     "Ray, ever since I became a King, you get an annoying grin when you look at me. I think you are plotting evil against me."

     Just as I was going to lie and deny her, Kuisha next to me with her legs crossed said,

     "Sona, he is just imagining you having a ridiculously strong but bizarre Queen with your Mutation Piece. Personally, I think Ray is just jealous."

     I nod at my fiance, because her explanation is better than mine would be, and Sona grins imagining me jealous of her amazing new Queen she will find.

     My smile came back imagining Sona commanding a Magical Mil-tan in a Rating Game again, and Kuisha gently swatted my leg for having the 'look' again...

-      If this story is on any-other site than Scribble Hub, then it was stolen without permission!

     After arriving in the Human world of Kuoh Town, our two incomplete Peerages stood and said our goodbyes for now.

     "Alright Ray, my family got me an old style mansion near the High and Middle School, so make sure and stop by. They even installed a Magical Spa hidden inside. And we will start middle school next April."

     I give the ever diligent Sona a thumbs up and tell her.

     "Alright, and my new mansion's address is in your new Human phone, so stop by anytime as well, don't even worry about calling ahead, I will tell the staff to just let you in. Have fun starting your Human Contract work, and good luck finding new members, Sona."

     Then our two groups walked in separate directions. Yes we are walking and not getting limo rides, because the goal now is to live like the Japanese do, and less like the Devils do.

-

     A while later, my group along with me is Kuisha, Tsubaki, Akeno, Shirone, Ni, and Li. Both of my older Nekomata twins are nearing the age of 16 in human years. Despite Shirone looking young, she is as old as us, also being 12 (wink*)! But since no human would believe that, we made her fake paperwork to say she was younger, to match what she would seem to be in Human years. We also did this to put her in a lower grade because she had no real education.

     (*ALL fictional-characters in this story are the minimum age of 18+! Yes because there are rules to follow on the internet, cough.)

-

     Arriving in front of my new Gremory Mansion, I smiled in defeat, because I am sure this is the same Mansion that was in the anime. But, I remember it being super awesome, so I do not mind. My parents insisted on making this for us, since all of my Peerage wanted to live under one roof, even Shirone wanted to have her own room here. I believe this was not the case in the anime.

     I also have found out some things that changed from the anime with the white and black sisters. First, Kuroka was not the one to kill her King. It seems that the Rating Game Devil sent her away before the fight, but like in the anime, she is still a criminal. But because her sister did not go on a murder spree, Shirone does not hate her Nekoshou side. She only hates what her sister said to her before leaving her with the hairpin of a black cat. Sigh, Well, I would have been sad if she was afraid of her ears and tail... No I am not drooling, damn it!

     "Look dear, we are going to live in these servants quarters!"

     My whole Peerage looks funny at Kuisha, the spoiled fiance, used to oversized homes. To her, this massively big Human style mansion is actually small. Especially when my Father wanted to put a Medieval Castle here ten times this size. Tsubaki said with no emotion.

     "Ray, I don't think this is living like normal Humans, right?"

     Ni said to Li.

     "Sister, we are still sharing a room, right ~Nya?"

     "I think so, or I will get lost ~Nya!"

     Shirone looked at the huge place and said a short response she tends to do...

      "That is Rad..."

 

    Crap, that is right, I forgot that she is a huge fan of Human Rap Music, so her lingo slips with a bit of Hip-Hop Slang.

     Akeno said.

     "Ray, I changed my mind, I will not live in that Temple you got me after-all. I call dibs on Ray's room~ Ufufu!"

     At this point, none of the girls believe in her provocative words. She really won't do it... I think?

     "Okay girls, let us go and explore our new home. And before you girls fight, the two closest rooms to mine will be for Kuisha and Tsubaki... This was my Mother's order, so you can fight over the others later."

     """"""Yes.""""""

     So we entered the mansion greeted by a group of 7 maids from the Gremory Mansion, and all Japanese Reincarnated Devils.

-

     So here is the breakdown of what we have discovered...

  • First Floor: Includes guest/maid's rooms, the living room, kitchen, a bathroom, and Japanese-styled rooms.
  • Second Floor: Includes Ray's, Kuisha's, and Tsubaki's rooms, with Ray's room being in the middle. It has two interconnecting doors on each side: one connecting to Kuisha's room and one connecting to Tsubaki's room.
  • Third Floor: Includes Akeno's room, a study, and a storeroom.
  • Fourth Floor: Includes Shirone's, Li's, and Ni's rooms.
  • Fifth Floor: Empty bedrooms on this floor. (Possible Peerage rooms)
  • Sixth Floor: Party, Gather, or Leisure Room (also known as the VIP Room).
  • Rooftop: The rooftop is a communal garden decorated with flower plots and there is a small vegetable farm planted. There is also a table and chairs to drink tea at.
  • First Basement Floor: Includes a movie theater, training rooms, changing rooms, and a large indoor bath which has a refrigerator filled with three different flavors of milk (fruit milk, regular milk, and coffee milk). A hidden bedroom is located here as well. The second hidden room also contains an assortment of baths of various sizes, but are noticeably larger than the first and are decorated gorgeously with ornate patterns, tropical plants, naked maiden statues pouring water into the bath, and the Gremory's symbol. (This has yet to be found and opened.)
  • Second Basement Floor: Includes a heated indoor swimming pool. This is used for water magic training as well.
  • Third Basement Floor: A mostly vacant floor that is generally used for storage. It also includes a library. Finally, this area has the incoming and outgoing Transportation Magic Circles.

     And this sums up the majority of the interior. Outside we have a security fence, as well as a car garage.

-

     After everyone picked their rooms and settled in, the maids had dinner ready for all of us.

     As the Master and King of the house, I sit at the head of the table.

     To be fair, we made the seating arrangement based on the Peerage, which also works with Kuisha being my fiance.

     So to my left sits Kuisha, then Akeno, and lastly Ni.

     And to my right sits Tsubaki, then Shirone, followed by Li.

     This allows all the girls to be close but serves to avoid conflicts in seating. It was agreed as new Pieces-Servants with the Rook, and Knight Pieces would push the Pawn seating down in the future, just to avoid future Fights. This was all planned by Kuisha, in-charge of maintaining some peace in our relationships. Well small battles still take place, cough.

     Kuisha was fair, and added special event seating, such as birthdays, noble rank promotions, highest Human Contracts for the month, and notable achievements can earn a girl the right to take Kuisha's spot for the day in casual living. Aw so cute of her.

     While we ate with chopsticks, Tsubaki pushed up her glasses and said to Shirone.

     "Shirone, you will shadow Ni for a week to learn what we Devil's need to do for Human Contract work. Li will take Kuisha out for her training, and Akeno and I will shadow Ray for 1 week. After that, Ray will take us to the Familiar Forest to find our Familiars when the full-moon is ready. After this time, we will all do Devil Contracts independently, and let the Best Devil Win!"

     After Tsubaki said that seriously, everyone looked at Kuisha's seat with a fiery determination, and Kuisha said, while covering her mouth evilly.

     "Hohoho, Do you all think I am also not fighting for that prize? Dream on ladies, for I will win and show my Ray who can earn more for the Gremory Vaults, Ufufu."

    All 6 women had imaginary electric sparks in their gazes at one another, but Kuisha just winked at me, and later told me this was her trick to make the girls try hard.

     So as dinner was ending, I said to everyone.

     "We have a state of the art training center downstairs, so starting tomorrow, we will train just like we did back in the Underworld. I know life seems peaceful now, but I promise, one day you will all thank me for keeping us all training. Now let's all go to the basement for the large indoor bath!"

     """"""Yes!""""""

     Cough, Don't worry, the steam magically covers the nude bodies, wink whistle!

 

 

Click the [ ] Button on ALL chapters! Thank You!

(A/N Rough Estimate Power Levels)

Spoiler
  • [Human-class (low 1-3, mid 4-6, high 7-9)]
  • [Low-class (low 10-30, mid 31-60, high 61-99)]
  • [Middle-class (low 100-300, mid 301-600, high 601-999)]
  • [High-class (low 1,000-3,000, mid 3,001-6,000, high 6,001-9,999)]
  • [Ultimate-class (low 10,000-30,000, mid 30,001-60,000, high 60,001-99,999)]
  • [Satan-class = Devil King-class (low 100,000-300,000, mid 300,001-600,000, high 600,001-999,999)]
  • [Super Devil-class = Transcendent-class (low 1,000,000-3,000,000, mid 3,000,001-6,000,000, high 6,000,001-9,999,999)]
  • [God-class (low 10 million+ - mid ???- high ???)]
    [collapse]
108