Chapter 33  Ray’s Second Year In Kuoh Academy?
1.6k 49 112
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Click the [ ] Button on ALL chapters! Thank You!

 

(A/N If you could kindly look back at past chapters to see if you liked them all, it would be great. I use the favorites to gauge chapter content to see who you do or do not like. And based on some of the past favorites being 5 to 10 differences, I can only guess, a few readers hate Akeno, OR if I post two chapters a day, you only favorite one of them and do not click the other? Oh and another thing, it also seems a lot of you do not like background information of the world. But please understand, there are so many readers that do not know much about the world. So please be patient on those chapters and not hate on them, Thanks again.)

 

Chapter 33  Ray's Second Year In Kuoh Academy? by Harem-Fan

 

     7:10 am, April 9th, 2007 AD. Exactly 1 year before the start of 'supposed' canon events.

     I am standing in-front of my mirror, putting on my Kuoh Academy boys outfit, and thinking of the last few years of peaceful times. I say to the younger looking Sirzechs in the mirror and ask.

     "Ray Gremory, what are you doing in Kuoh? Is this place even safe for you? Should I just pack up my Peerage and go home..."

     Click! I stopped my talk as my side room door opened from Kuisha's room, and she has matured to that of what I remembered in the anime. She is beautiful and elegant. But her smile right now is creepy.

     She came up behind me, and hugged me, looming over my shoulder and said.

     "Happy-birthday dear. You are 17 now, just like me... Now in only one year, I will become Mrs Gremory, Ufufu."

     "Good morning my Kuisha, oh, and did you do your homework they gave you yesterday in class?"

     Her green eyes pouted.

     "I did, but Japanese history is terrible. How can the Japanese remember all of that useless history, sigh. I could not even sleep with you because I was up all night doing it."

     Knock Knock! And from Tsubaki's room door, she came into my room fully ready for class. She pushed up her glasses and said.

     "Good morning Ray and Kuisha. We need to get ready faster, class starts at 8:30 and Vice-President Souna Shitori will be upset if we are late."

     Kuisha giggled and said.

     "Ray, I can't help her name change, fufu."

     Tsubaki almost cracked a smile too because...

     "Yeah, who knew our genius Sona would mess up her middle school identification and write her name wrong, ha-ha. Now she is stuck with it."

     Tsubaki came in front of me and started to retie my messed up knot, then she looked in my eyes with her brown and purple eyes, she said.

     "Happy birthday my King."

     She looked at Kuisha who got the hint and then Kuisha gave me a fast kiss and said.

     "Dear, I will wait at the breakfast table..."

     And just as Kuisha left, Tsubaki blushed and said,

     "My King, here is your advanced birthday gift from me, mwah."

     Tsubaki cutely leaned in and gently kissed my lips, she then blushed while heading (fleeing) out the door saying nothing else. She really is cute. And just as I was going to follow with my schoolbag, I got a Magic Communication call, so I answered it.

     "Good morning Yasaka, and how is my loving Kyuubi doing this morning?"

     [I am sleepy, but I wanted to be the first to say, Happy Birthday Ray, Ufufu~!]

     "You are too good to me, Yasaka. Is everything fine over in Kyoto?"

     [It is, and Ray, it is this fall you get your school trip to Kyoto, right?]

     "Yes, after the Summer Break. I am looking forward to it, though I already get to see the best sights in Urakyoto already."

     [Ufufu, You do not have to impress me, my mate, just go to school and make the year go faster. I will visit you tonight, okay?]

     "Yup, I told the girls you are sleeping over for the night, so they know to just let us rest, see you at dinner then, bye."

     With the end of the call, I went down...

-

     As I sat at the table, all the girls said together...

     """"""Happy Birthday ~Nya!""""""

     Shirone pouts and tells me.

     "I should be in your class Ray, but I am stuck as a Senior in Middle, sigh, so unfair."

     "It is fine, You, Gasper, and Ruruko Nimura will be Freshman next year. It will be like when we were in middle school together 2 years ago."

     Who is Ruruko Nimura? She is Sona's 2nd Pawn next to Issei. I will think about her later... Then Akeno said with a happy smile.

     "Ray, for your birthday, I made all of your favorite Bento box favorites for you, fufu. Oh and I made it with love~!"

     Yeah, the breakfast table is now full of mature women, unlike years ago when we first moved in. Akeno has claimed the Number 1 Most Popular Girl in school. Kuisha got the Number 2 spot, with Sona at Number 3, and lastly Tsubaki got Number 4th most popular.

     Oh, and yes. All 6 girls have confessed to me in this time period, and are officially in my Harem. No wishy washy drama if we are or are not in a relationship, but we still keep our relationships mostly wholesome. We do have a close call here or there, but nothing over the line.

     Close calls you ask? Well it is my two pain in the ass 20 year old Nekomata twins, who always try to insist it is okay because our average age is over 18, sigh...

     Ni said to Shirone.

     "Li and I will walk with you today, Shirone, then we will pick you up, because you do not have clubs yet ~Nya."

     And at the end of breakfast, the Neko-trio got their goodbye kisses,and then my group of Akeno, Tsubaki, and Kuisha got our bags and left for Kuoh Academy...

-

     All of my Peerage is now Light Tempered to the point that sunlight has only half the negative effects on us. So our walks to school are very pleasant and comfortable.

     I was walking in front with Kuisha holding my left arm, Akeno behind her, and Tsubaki behind me. I heard a familiar voice from across the street.

     "Good morning, Harem Bastard!" (Official nickname added to chapter 9: Harem Bastard, by Issei)

     When we looked across the street, we saw three students I warned my girls about... Matsuda Tanaka, Motohama Ryu, and Issei Hyoudou... The Perverted Trio!

     Motohama held a fist up in the air and cried...

     "It is just not right, he gets to walk with the hottest girls in school, not even fair!"

     Click Click Click! Matsuda, taking pictures of the girls, complains during his photography.

     "Man! He is in every picture... All of the honey-shots have him in it, damn!"

     Pinch! Just as all three boys were giving me dirty looks, Akeno goosed my ass, and the three boys looked like they would cry at any moment. Akeno just covered her lips with her devious smile. Why is everyone mad at me? Akeno was the one to pinch my ass!

     As we passed a group of students heading the same way we were we heard all the gossip thanks to our Devil senses. We devils can not only see in the dark, but all of our senses are superior, and we can easily hear a few times better than a Human ever could.

     "Do you think Prince Gremory will come to Karaoke if I invite him?"

     "I doubt it, look at those Senior girls with him, and I hear that the blonde one is his girlfriend. Look, she is holding his arm."

     A lot more random talks like that are going on, especially for the few boys going to Kuoh Academy, who admire the ratios of the ladies. Thankfully Kiba will be here to get some of the girl's attention from me. I have even told a bunch of girls he is single and available for love, I am a Devil so yes it is Evil of me.

     That one Human Motohama Ryu has a talent that he can accurately tell the three sizes of any girl he sees. Normally you would think this is creepy, but thanks to him, I know all of my girl's sizes without measuring.

-

     Arriving at the front gates of Kuoh Academy, I see this year's student counsel. The Senior, President Nana Fujiwara. Then VP Souna Shitori. Next is Treasurer Momo Hanakai. The other members ignoring useless job names is... Reya Kusaka, Yuuto Kiba, Yura Tsubasa, and  Tomoe Meguri. And the 2nd Rook is Yura, with blue hair and eyes, with a tomboy look.

     Rugal does not go to school with us, but goes to a public school a bit away. He got in late to the coeducation program, meaning there are currently no Senior boys in the school yet.

     Issei is also in the Student Council, and he walked up next to Yura and yawned. It is obvious he stayed up well after his contract work, probably catching up on his backlog of porn.

     "Good morning, President Fujiwara and VP Shitori"

     I feel bad for this poor Nana, she is literally surrounded by Devils. Nana nodded but didn't say much, but Sona said to me.

     "Happy birthday, Ray. I think this year is looking up for us, right?"

     "Well of course, you got rid of that weight around your neck, called Zephyrdor. Now you're a single bachelorette living the life, ha-ha."

    Sona grins, happy to be rid of that Green Goblin as a betrothed. Now she will have to marry a man who can beat her in Chess. I had no idea she hated my lack of good Chess skills. She also envied Kuisha a bit.

     Tsubaki said to me.

     "Ray, we need to go to class, then after school, we need to officially restart the Occult Research Club with you as the President."

     Sona added.

     "Dont worry about it, I took care of it for Ray's birthday present, and the Old School House was freshly cleaned for you, as a group effort from my team, so just go there after school and use it, Ray."

     "Then thank everyone for me, now I have to go before Tsubaki drags me, ha-ha."

     And my group of four walked into school...

-

     Sona and my group only share the core classes required by all students. But for classes like Cooking-Home Economics, I only have Akeno and Sona in that one. I took this class because like my Father, I have an interest in cooking.

     I have only recently begun to dabble in it when I found only training and Contract work being all consuming. I realized, the life of a Devil will be boring if I have no hobbies. Most young Devil men indulge in Sex, Brutality, or Bravado to pass the time, and this is why many have aggressive hobbies.

     Diodora Astaroth is a prime example of hobbies gone wrong. This guy goes around seducing, tempting, and corrupting Holy Maidens from the Church into his bed and Peerage. Many Devils will argue that this is what a Devil 'should do', because we are Devils. But we the Gremory disdain this mentality, and strive for more peaceful coexistence with others. No, by no means are we righteous and noble, but at the very least, we have empathy with others.

     Believe it or not, I am privately scolded by many Devil Houses for cavorting with Yasaka, sigh. Sure some of the lustful Devils give me a thumbs up, but they too still disdain me for being affectionate to a non-Devil.

     "Ray, pass the salt please?"

     Sona broke me out of my thoughts. She and I shared a cooking station, and I passed her the salt, and asked.

     "Um, Sona, we are making Sugar Cookies, what are you doing with that much salt?"

     Sona points to the recipe and says it like it is common sense.

     "Ray, look, salt is clearly in the recipe, so it is fine. Using more salt makes the cookie look better. If food looks bad, no one will eat it. And too much sugar is bad for Human health. My sister loves the way I do this."

     Akeno behind us just giggles at my look, and I remember last year when Sona made me a cake for my 16th birthday... Shiver!

     I think drinking Holy Water would have been a kinder punishment. And now Sona pouts when I find excuses to not try something. I even thought of hiding a small Power of Destruction in my mouth to disintegrate the food, but that proved pointless, as the crumbs landed in my mouth... Shiver!

-     If this story is on any-other site than Scribble Hub, then it was stolen without permission!

     After cooking class ended, it was the end of the day, and the clubs were busy recruiting for their new members.  Me and my Peerage however met in the back of the New School building, and all walked to our new club room together.

     We four walked by part of the Athletics Field that was very iconic in the anime and followed the path back to the Old Schoolhouse. We had been here plenty, but today it is officially reopened as our new Clubhouse... The Occult Research Club... ORC for short.

     I stopped in-front of the old two floored school, enjoying how it melds with nature, and gives a rustic vibe of class. Then I say to Kuisha, Akeno, and Tsubaki.

     "I officially announce the opening of our Occult Research Club girls, and you are the first members. Now let us go in and get comfortable."

     """Yes Ray."""

 

 

Click the [ ] Button on ALL chapters! Thank You!

112