Chapter 35  How To Train Your Dragon?
1.5k 28 92
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Click the [ ] Button on ALL chapters! Thank You!

 

Chapter 35  How To Train Your Dragon? by Harem-Fan

 

     After handing Genshirou Saji a thick wad of yen, I told him.

     "Now go and buy your family a bunch of good take-out, and get a good night's sleep. Tomorrow is Saturday and I will find you to relocate you and your family to a nice home. I would do it now, but it is still my birthday, and I have a sleepover with a foxy lady, he-he."

     Saji looked surprised and asked.

     "Senior, it is your birthday today, sorry for bringing you out."

     I wave my hand to blow it off and just say.

     "No, recruiting you on my birthday can be my good luck, so do not worry. Plus we Devils are night people. As for you calling me Senior, just call me Ray, since you are part of my family now. In formal times you can call me King or Prince Gremory. We are only one year apart in age after-all. Alright, if I don't leave now, that foxy woman will hunt me down."

     "Alright, then I will start packing tonight for the move, and what should I tell my siblings"

     I put my hand on my chin and think... I got it!

     "Just tell them you saved a rich kid from the Gremory family, from a mugging, and I made you my best friend, it is believable, right?"

     "Yeah, my little sister is smart, so if she looks up your family online, she will believe it. Thanks Ray, and see you tomorrow."

     I just remembered.

     "Show me the back of your right hand, I will put the Gremory Crest on it, so any Fallen Angels or Church Exorcist knows you are part of my House. This will also help with dealing with annoying Devils sneaking around my Territory. Just show them this Magic Crest, and it is like offending our family."

     Saji was surprised how he could make the crest glow visible or make it vanish, like having a secret identification. Then the two of us parted.

     So I walked home in the quiet streets of Kuoh...

-

     When I walked into the mansion, it was around 10 pm, and Tsubaki had waited for me at the door just inside. I had called her on my smartphone when I walked.

     Tsubaki took my jacket and put it to the side for the maids to clean later, and she told me.

     "As you asked my King, I called our Gremory realtor, and bought the home next to Issei Hyoudou's home. The owners gladly took the large sum of yen, and have begun to pack, and will be gone tonight. I also called Sona to have Genshirou Saji enrolled and able to start on Monday."

     I smiled at my excellent Queen who did all of that in only 20 minutes, and I complimented.

     "Tsubaki, I honestly don't know what I would do without you. Anything else to report?"

     "Princess Yasaka arrived about 30 minutes ago, and is upstairs in the VIP room with Kuisha and Akeno. She is waiting for you patiently, Ray."

     "Let us go then Tsubaki."

-

     The elevator doors opened, and the two of us stepped out onto the 6th floor.

     Yasaka in her kimono, Kuisha in her sweats after a shower, and Akeno wearing her shrine maiden outfit, are all sitting on the couch having some green tea. Yasaka's golden eyes lit up, and she waved me over and said.

     "Ray dear, come quickly and hug me, your birthday will be over soon, and I need to remember this day, Ufufu."

     Sitting between Yasaka and Kuisha, I was enveloped in a tight Kyuubi hug, and yes, this includes attempted murder by size, 'too fucking big' breasts.

     After tapping out on her shoulders, I managed to get my breath and smelled her unique scent, which I found smelled like her Porn-, I meant art painting that I still study in private to this day, cough. After I am 18, I will probably retire from this art, for the real deal.

     "Sorry Yasaka, I had an emergency summons, and found a new Peerage member for my family."

     "No worries Ray. Akeno and Kuisha have been updating me on all that has been going on lately, you know, Harem-Chat, fufu."

     Akeno asked in surprise.

     "Ray, I heard our new Peerage member is a boy, is he living with us? I kinda like our house guy free?"

     I smile at Akeno, because despite her bravado of her noble lady act, she does not care for males, well other than me. I shook my head and told her.

     "He will come over a lot as our family, but he will be living with his two siblings that he takes care of. When he comes over he will not go to your living spaces. He will only come to this room, and the 1st floor and below like everyone else. But, Saji is really a nice kid, so give him a chance."

     Kuisha pats my shoulder and says,

     "Looks like I cannot call you the Harem King anymore, now that you recruited a guy, Ufufu." (You guessed it, chapter 9 again, sigh.)

     "Damn it! you girls confessed to me, not cool, Kuisha."

     She kissed my angry face and shot me down with...

     "Nope! After Gautama kicked you in the head, you confessed to me, I remember very well, because I was very happy that day, right Ray?"

     "Well, that seems to be correct..."

     Akeno turned red and swooned.

     "Ah! Ray hunted me down all over Japan for a whole year, how could his intentions not be clear? This maiden had no choice but to fall, sigh..."

     Tsubaki, my most loyal Servant... Betrayed me as well.

     "Duke Gremory caught us in the changing room together, how could I keep my honor if not with my King?"

     I feel like dying now, my harem has turned hostel against my pride, then I forgot the most devastating one...

     "On our first night meeting, Ray had... hmm... mum... mum..."

     I used both hands to cover her mouth, because nothing good is going to come out, and her eyes look amused at my blushing face.

     "Accident! And it was all circumstantial, and I was not even aware, so it does not count. And don't say another word dear, or I'll sleep alone tonight!"

     I removed my hands, and her lips were sealed, but her smile and eyes said it all! She will tell the girls another day, sigh.

-

     After our socializing, my Peerage and Yasaka had a cake for me before midnight, and we used the baths as a group before bedtime. Overall a great birthday!

-

     The next morning, I felt fluffy and more fluffy, hugging my entire body. Not even the cat girls combined can give me the feeling of laying in a cloud like Yasaka can.

     I was hugging this goddess, and her nine-tails wrapped around me like arms. Her head lay in my chest, because I now have the height of an adult. I gently nibble on her fox-ear in front of me, making it twitch, and waking the beauty from her slumber. She looked into my face, pressing her melons into me, giving me a good morning kiss.

     Yes, I am at least old enough to exchange passionate kisses with my future mate. And after a few minutes, our mouths parted with a string of saliva, showing our affection and emotions of wanting more. She smiled and told me.

     "It is less than a year now dear, Ufufu, wait for me... I am struggling to suppress my heat. I do not care who is in my path, all will be flushed aside, and I will push you down, Ray, Ufufu. But sadly, I need to go back now... I do have things to attend to."

     Mofu Mofu! I do not forget to stroke her tails and cuddle her soft-body before she departs. Yup, it is good to be the King!

-

     After breakfast, and Yasaka going home, I was going to go take care of my new Pawn. I picked up the phone and called Saji.

     [Ah, Hello Ray, good morning! Ah, Put it there sister.]

     "Saji, did the movers already get you guys set up in the new house? That was fast."

     [We only had a suitcase each, everything else was sold in the past. And the people who lived in this new house, left all the furniture and appliances. It seemed they only packed their clothing and left fast. So really we are only cleaning after them. We ordered new beds of course. Really, thank you Ray!]

     "I and Tsubaki will drop by to pick you up after lunchtime, so we can get your uniforms and give you more information about your new life. So I will be there, say... 1 pm, how is that?"

     [Sounds great, hey sister ordered pizza for lunch, don't eat the food in the fridge, geez. Sorry Ray, I will see you then.]

     Thanks to the Devil hearing, Tsubaki next to me asked.

     "Ray, why 1 pm when we are free now?"

     I took Tsubaki's hand and said,

     "There is a new Starbucks near his new home on our walk, would you like a coffee date with me?"

     Tsubaki blushed, understanding me, and just nodded. She was wearing a pretty purple dress to go with her left eye. So the two of us went on an impromptu date before meeting Saji.

-

     After my Starbucks date with my Queen, with excessive hand-holding, the two of us stood in front of the tract home identical to Issei's that is over to the left side.

     Ring Ring! Tsubaki pressed the doorbell alerting the occupants inside of our arrival. Two young kids opened the door to see who came to their new home, and Genshirou Saji was behind them.

     The young children were stunned by my hair and Tsubaki's beauty, making the two awestruck, I smiled at them, Saji introduced.

     "Hello Ray and Miss Shinra, they are my siblings, Kaho Saji (Younger Sister) and Gengo Saji, (Younger Brother)"

     He then told his siblings.

     "Big Brother has to go out for a while with my new friends, to get my new school uniforms, so stay home and I will bring back dinner, alright?"

     ""Yes.""

     I pointed to Issei's house and told the kids.

     "Next door lives the Hyoudou family, and they are kind people, if you ever need anything, they would be able to help you. It was one of the reasons I put you here, because I trust the parents, of the boy next door, neighbor." (As much as a pervert Issei is, he is equally kind to children, and his parents are the best, well dads odd but nice.)

     Saji heard the name asked.

     "Wait, my neighbor is Issei from my last year of middle-school? That Issei?"

     "Ha-ha, Yeah, but kids are safe and his family is great for emergencies, I vouch for their character in regards to your siblings if they need help. So forget Issei, let us go Saji, and children, it was nice meeting you."

     And soon the front door was locked for safety, and the kids have access to a phone inside, so Saji can go about without worries.

-      If this story is on any-other site than Scribble Hub, then it was stolen without permission!

     Tsubaki walked to my left, one step behind and Saji was the same to my right, and he asked.

     "Where are we off to, Ray?"

     "To Kuoh Academy, the VP Souna Shitori is working and we can get your uniform and schedule from her. Then I shall enlighten you about the Supernatural world. So let us go, I will have you back by dinner."

     Then we made our way to the school...

 

 

Click the [ ] Button on ALL chapters! Thank You!

(A/N Rough Estimate Power Levels)

Spoiler
  • [Human-class (low 1-3, mid 4-6, high 7-9)]
  • [Low-class (low 10-30, mid 31-60, high 61-99)]
  • [Middle-class (low 100-300, mid 301-600, high 601-999)]
  • [High-class (low 1,000-3,000, mid 3,001-6,000, high 6,001-9,999)]
  • [Ultimate-class (low 10,000-30,000, mid 30,001-60,000, high 60,001-99,999)]
  • [Satan-class = Devil King-class (low 100,000-300,000, mid 300,001-600,000, high 600,001-999,999)]
  • [Super Devil-class = Transcendent-class (low 1,000,000-3,000,000, mid 3,000,001-6,000,000, high 6,000,001-9,999,999)]
  • [God-class (low 10 million+ - mid ???- high ???)]
    [collapse]
92