Chapter 43  The Dullahan, Nightmare, And Jackie O’ Lantern?
1.5k 17 80
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Click the [ ] Button on ALL chapters! Thank You!

 

[A/N Writing yesterday, today, and maybe tomorrow are definitely off schedule, due to bad sleep and slow brain power, so excuse me for delays and the like, but I am writing what I can for you guys.]

Chapter 43  The Dullahan, Nightmare, And Jackie O' Lantern? by Harem-Fan

 

     The incredibly popular Kurama Fire Festival is held at the end of the month with events and food to enjoy. Kuoh Academy of course has an event for all of the clubs to participate in, and thus, the Occult Research Club is involved.

-

     Before the event was to occur, my club was gathered in the club-room discussing what we will do this year.

     Tsubaki was reading the guidelines for what events we would put on for the festival. Lots of rules were laid out, and then she explained.

     "So only the school official members of Ray, Kuisha, Akeno, Saji, and I may actively participate. Ni, Li, Shirone, and Mil-tan cannot openly help during the event, but you guys can assist with the setup at least. Mil-tan will be one of the staff to chaperone the bonfire dance later in the evening."

     I then smile, sitting at my desk, and ask my members.

     "Well, do any of you have opinions on the matter?"

     Saji said with an arm up.

     "Maid Cafe! Sadly, our cat girls cannot do it, sigh."

     Kuisha with a bit of interest in the season said.

     "A Haunted House, because we are the ORC!"

     Tsubaki, pushing up her glasses, proposed.

     "We could do fortune telling?"

     Akeno tilted her head and playfully offered.

     "A Dunk Tank, for Ray and Saji to be dunked, Ufufu? Or can we make Ray open a Kissing Booth for all the girls?"

     Saji, hearing the last one said eagerly.

     "Oh?! I will do the kissing booth?"

     Shirone licked her lollipop, looked at Saji and shot him down.

     "Then the girls will want to punch you in the kisser."

     Mil-tan on Saji's couch said.

     "Don't worry sweet-cheeks, I will support your booth, so you will get one customer ~Nyo."

     Saji realizing that Mil-tan would line up in his kissing booth, shivers! Then he said,

     "Did I say kissing booth? I said, " Haunted House, yup!"

     Ni and Li laugh at him in their iconic way.

     ""Nya-haha!""

     I smile and cave into the one Kuisha wants, because it also fits them, but I look to Tsubaki who is clearly hoping I choose her idea.

     "We are the ORC. so let's combine the Fortune Telling with the Haunted House. Akeno can run a Love Fortune booth next to Tsubaki's normal Fortune Telling, while the Haunted House is running in the background?"

     Tsubaki and Akeno looked at one another with imaginary sparks in their eyes... No, wait, Akeno has real sparks in her eyes! Kuisha than said.

     "Well, I think with Transformation Magic, Ni, Li, and Shirone can help out in the Haunted House."

     Shirone then piped in.

     "Actually my school and Sona approved my assisting ORC as a Junior member for the event. I do not have to do my school's festival, so it was fine."

     Saji, hearing that Shirone could join, reverted to his default.

     "Cat Cafe, Yes!"

     """"""Denied (~Nya×2)!""""""

     And all six girls ruthlessly trampled his man of culture dreams.

-

     Two days before the festival...

     Saw saw saw thud thud thud! Sawing and hammering are currently ongoing in the downstairs of our Old School House as we finish the props for the two booth rooms and the haunted house for students to come too.

     While I was in the middle of helping Tsubaki paint her table with a crystal ball, three trouble makers came in with wide grins on their faces, so I asked.

     "Ni, Li, and Mil-tan, what put you three in a good mood?"

     Li said proudly.

     "We wanted to contribute to the Haunted House. So we went out to the outskirts of Kuoh Town and found some helpers perfect for this Haunted October theme ~Nya!"

     Ni nodded with a big grin, hugging my neck and kissing my cheek. She said coquettishly.

     "You will praise us Very~ Weeeeell~ Nya!"

     Squish! And as she firmly pressed her boobs into my chest, Mil-tan did a pose and said.

     "I used the Power of Friendship to gather good helpers ~Nyo!"

     So Ni and Li took one of each of my arms, and dragged me to the rear of the schoolhouse, while Mil-tan followed with a smile.

-

     Stepping out back, I see the so-called 'helpers' quivering in fear, and my face went a bit funny as Ni's red eyes bore into me for praise, but I only asked.

     "Ni dear, can you please explain why they look so... not willing to be here?"

     Ni kissed my lips then glared at the helpers and asked them.

     "You three want to help my Master out, right ~Nya?"

     One head nod, one bow, and one roll with a nervous smile was what the helpers showed, then Li said while warming my right arm in her boobs.

     "Neko Master~ It was like this ~Nya..."

     Then she told me the events that led to this moment...

-

     To the north west of Kuoh Town where the mountains and forest became more dominant, far past the Old Church. (the one in the anime)

     Ni, Li, and Mil-tan are all wearing the skimpy Sailor Outfit the girls are fond of, and well, Mil-tan likes to be one of the girls, so...

     "Shirone said there are a lot of Youkai that hangout in this forest, so we should be able to find lots of good helpers for Master Ray ~Nya."

     Mil-tan said.

     "Oh! Maybe we can find another Winged Pink Elephant, like my Familiar ~Nyo?"

     Yes, he found a Fabulous Pink Elephant with Wings, but it was tiny, and admittedly adorable. Humans can only see it if they are intoxicated, or they allow themselves to be seen. In short it is invisibility overcome by being drunk, kinda cool.

     Li sniffed the air, and then her cat ears twitched, and her smile grew. She then pointed towards an old neighborhood and said.

     "I found three Youkai that way ~Nya."

     And without Promotions, the three trouble makers rushed on in their amazing plan...

-

     [Ha ha ha ha ha, run prey, leave your fear behind, and I shall feast upon it!]

     Clomp Clomp Clomp! The sound of heavy horse hooves echoed in the woods, as three University football students ran in terror!

     Following the three students who were running for their lives, was a large black horse with smoke coming from its nostrils and hooves, with a rider in all black metal medieval armor, holding a carved pumpkin head with long-straw blonde-hair and red lips, showing it was decorated as a female. In the mouth and eyes of the pumpkin head, was a green flame from a candle inside.

     [Run little boys, run for this Headless horseman, ha ha ha ha ha!]

    Just as the three large university boys in their jerseys and pads rounded a corner of a massive rock, they saw what they could only identify as Frankenstein's Monster!

     """AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~!"""

     Thud Thud Thud! After their terrifying scream, they held onto one another, and fainted in horror and despair, facing the reality they were dead!

     Mil-tan, seeing the three boys faint after seeing him, just asked the two cat girls behind him.

     "Why did they faint, when I came to save them ~Nyo?"

     The Headless Horseman was irritated, the hunt was ruined, and the pumpkin head snapped at the three Devils.

     [How dare you three interrupt our hunt! Those boys were ripe with fear, and now... They fainted, I am sooooooo Pissed! Get them boys!]

     The Headless Horseman charged in anger, not thinking right...

     Ni and Li jumped in-front readying to receive the charge with mischievous grins on their pretty kitty faces!

     The pumpkin head saw this and cast a Youjutsu spell... (Youjutsu is the Youkai version of Humans Magician Magic and Devil's Magic.)

     [HAH-AHA, FIREBALL~!]

     And with a Youkai Magic Circle at its mouth, it spit out a basketball sized green fireball at the girls. Mil-tan stepped forward between the cat girls in a practiced team strategy and pulled back his right fist, like he would throw a baseball...

     Whoosh Punch Fizzle! The female pumpkin seeing her fireball get Punched into being extinguished only had a wide eyed look and an O shaped mouth seeing Mil-tan punch the green flame out in one thrust! (In the LN, Mil-tan can destroy Middle-class-high spells with punches, and this was before becoming a Devil, so this is canon stuff.)

     [Noooo~! Fuck, Blacks and Tin-Tin, run now dammit! What are you doing, I said ruuuuuun~!]

     The horse and knight could not stop in time as Li and Ni pounced at the two, and a series of punches and kicks, hidden behind a [mosaic] due to animal cruelty, was carried out by the two Nekomata twins. Bam Smack Nehy Slam Smack Nehy!

     Mil-tan picked up the pumpkin with its quivering face, and held it up looking into its eyes, then he puffed his breath, blowing out the green candle inside...

     [Noooooooooo~!]

-

     And so I see the dented and battered Dullahan, the black and blue Nightmare, and Jackie O' Lantern with a barely lit flickering green flame with horror on its carved face. The three Youkai were definitely bullied by my Pawns, sigh. So I offer.

     "Sorry, for my Servants. They thought you would kill those Humans. They had no idea you feed on fear from Humans and need to scare them for nourishment. How about this, work in my Haunted House in two days, and you can get some free fear?"

     [Deal!]

     Clank Clank!

     "Nehy!"

-

     And that was how I employed Youkai for my Haunted house for the Festival.

     Who knew Sona would lecture me for an entire hour for exposing Human students to the Youkai I hired. I thought it was good for them, Me, and the students, who had a blast, sigh...

-

     After the booths closed, in the sports field, 4 massive bonfires were lit for the students to keep warm and light up the place to socialize, and dance. DJs were hired to entertain the students with modern music. All of the teachers stayed off to the outer edges of the dance to keep us safe, well from ourselves.

     Currently, I am slowly dancing with Kuisha, who is smiling up into my eyes. She said,

     "Ray, I am so excited. We have been together for almost 18 years now, and only in 6 months, I will be Lady Gremory. Finally, we can be real husband and wife, fufu."

     I gently kissed her in the firelight, and then said tenderly.

     "And I want to spend many thousands of years together. Hopefully you won't get tired of me."

     Then the pink-world was shattered with a tap on Kuisha's shoulder, and the voice of Akeno cheerfully said.

     "Oh, main wife, it is time for the mistress to steal, I mean step in, Ufufu."

     Kuisha only smiled at Akeno as she left my arms, and said.

     "Sure, the mistress can steal his attention for a bit, but he will sleep with his wife in the end, fufu."

     With aggressive smiles, the sparks flew between the two Devil women, but soon it passed before Humans noticed. And Akeno jumped into my arms, smashing her large breasts into me on purpose, and said coquettishly.

     "Don't forget Ray honey, I am veeeeeery~ discreet, so if you want a taste early, fufu."

     I just held this playful woman and danced, enjoying as much peaceful time as I could, because in 6 months, the future will be both chaotic and dangerous, I think?

-      If this story is on any-other site than Scribble Hub, then it was stolen without permission!

     (A/N Canon timeline is getting closer, very soon, the fluff *wink* and battles will begin, stay tuned...)

 

Click the [ ] Button on ALL chapters! Thank You!

80