Chapter 47  My Birthday Before My Wedding?
1.7k 24 82
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Click the [ ] Button on ALL chapters! Thank You!

 

Chapter 47  My Birthday Before My Wedding? by Harem-Fan

 

     I was so comfortable, just before I realized I was still alive. How do I know I am still alive? Because the sudden lack of air in my lungs reminds me, I still need to breathe!

     Ooooh! Pulling my face out of Yasaka's breasts, I took in air just before I was about to blackout! I look into her yellow eyes and accuse.

     "You cannot kill me after getting what you want! I want to see my kid alive! Your amazing breasts will be the death of me, woman!"

     She gave me a morning kiss and giggled while explaining.

     "Ufufu, I only woke up with you. And you put your face in there on your own. Plus, I won't let you die from that, just struggle a bit."

     As the two of us were fake-arguing like we always do, a set of footsteps made us look to the busted door.

     Sakura stood there in a daze at all of the mansion's destruction, and the two of us under the silk sheets, with me on top of Yasaka, who by coincidence, looked like a bullied woman being forced down by me.

     I smiled at this Kitsune woman and cleared my throat.

     "Cough! Would you believe me if I told you this was all caused by Yasaka?"

     Just as I finished my words, a small piece of the broken door-frame fell to the floor, next to the stupefied Sakura. I could only smile in defeat at the situation. Sakura said.

     "Princess, the maids have begun cleaning and repairing the mansion... And Prince Gremory, I saw nothing. I will leave now while you finish your business, goodbye."

     Her words sounded strange. So I look at our position of me holding Yasaka's shoulders, our covered bodies, and the look of being abused on Yasaka's face... Fuck! A mischievous smile made its way on Yasaka's face, as she said playfully.

     "Oh, do you think she thought we were? Ufufu."

     "You did that on purpose, didn't you?"

     "Oh? Did I..."

     She only smiled like a trickster fox, and this is not the first time she has made me look silly, but I sigh and remind myself, Youkai are playful and pull pranks. Yasaka always plays 'the fool', but she is cunning as hell. So I smile and offer.

     "Lets shower, want me to wash your back?"

     "Don't forget my hair and tails, Ufufu."

-

     Later around noon, Yasaka's limo let the two of us out at the front of the Kyoto Sirzechs Hotel.

     She is wearing a black and white kimono, while I am wearing a black men's yukata with the design of a Kyuubi in fox form on the back. The stitching of the fox is in gold. Seems my clothing did not survive the Kyuubi attack last night, I had to wear one of my back up casual men's yukatas I had there at her house.

     In public, she pulls her ears and tails back (with Transformation) and just looks like a devastating Human woman. She is not holding on to me, because her training has her keep a dignified-poise of a Leader in the public eye. Just because we are mates, we both still have social identities we must uphold.

     For her, it is the Youkai West Leader, and for me, it is the Heir to the Duke House of Gremory. At this time, the Youkai and Devils do not have a treaty, and our public relationship must be proper. But no one will dare make an issue in my face about a Youkai lover.

     So with Yasaka and I as lovers, why do the Youkai and Devils not have a treaty? It is simple, most of the Devils in the government are not the kind Devils of the Gremory and Sitri.

     Just because a few Devils are nice, does not mean they are all nice. Many years of resentment for Devils forcefully making Youkai into Devil's Servants are hard to forget. Just look at poor Kuroka and Shirone's position of being taken advantage of. Hell, even Shirone to not be prosecuted as an enemy, had to submit to me, sigh.

-

     After arriving in my parents VIP room, Yasaka and I see... Kuisha, Grayfia, Rias, Sirzechs, Venelana (mother), and Zeoticus (father).

     I greet them.

     "Devil King, Father, Mother, and Kuisha, I greet you."

     I have to greet everyone in formal order, and when Rias was about to pout, being excluded as a child, her eyes landed on Yasaka and her expression was thrilled, because Rias has a love of all things Japanese.

     My brother waved his hand and told me.

     "Ray, it is only family here, so I am only your big Brother for today on your birthday, come here for a hug!"

     And to my horror, in front of Yasaka, he just hugged me, making my face twitch. But I endure because I won't be like the anime Rias and reject his care. He patted my back hard and then greeted Yasaka.

     "Hello Yasaka, I Sirzechs Lucifer, give you my honest greetings from the Devils... Now with that out of the way, just call me Brother-in-law in private, ha-ha."

     Yasaka with her elegance in tacked bowed slightly and said.

     "It is finally nice to meet you in person Sirzechs Lucifer, and thanks for your past actions with Ray. Serafall has been a good partner in our negotiations... Now with the formality out of the way..."

     She held onto my arm and pulled me in intimately, with her smile and finished.

     "Brother-in-law thanks for bringing Ray to me."

     My parents and Kuisha came over, while Rias hid behind Grayfia watching like a stalker.

     My Mother said to Yasaka.

     "Hello dear, I am Ray's Mother, and please just call me Mother as well. Kuisha has told me everything about you, and you are now part of this Gremory family."

     "Then Mother, I am happy to be a part of it."

     Then my Father said something I did not expect.

     "Well Yasaka, I am Ray's father, and am proud he managed to attract your heart. So in the future, I approve of you becoming one of Ray's official secondary wives, and just call me Father, ha-ha!" (polygamy is a thing for the Devils, and this is cannon in the LN. But only the main wife will take the Gremory name, like Venelana took instead of her Bael name. Sona for example would keep her Sitri name if she married Ray. This has to do with the next heir positions of the Gremory family.)

     Yasaka was moved, because our tea ceremony is unofficial, but what he just offered her was real status in the Underworld, even not being a Devil. So she said with joy in her heart.

     "Then Father, this Yasaka gladly thanks you. Ray, did you hear that, Ufufu."

     Knowing Yasaka so well, and feeling her hand on my arm slightly tremble, I could tell she was happy, and so I said to my parents.

     "Father and Mother, I thank you for allowing Yasaka to join the family formally in the future."

     Then Kuisha came up to Yasaka and hugged her and said,

     "I am also happy, sister Yasaka. Now we can really be family. Now come with me and Mother, we have a lot to talk about while the boys hang out. I have some wedding suggestions to throw your way last minute, fufu."

     Before Kuisha stole Yasaka from me, she kissed me and said quietly.

     "Love you dear, but please do remember, no other woman is second but me, okay dear~!"

     Her green eyes were happy to see me, and her hidden threat was felt, so I only nodded and said like a good-boy.

     "Love you Kuisha, and if you vanished now, I would be with no one else for the rest of my life, promise, he-he."

     "I trust you my Ray, it is those two cats I don't trust... Oh, and I cannot let my guard down with Akeno as well. Shirone and Tsubaki are not going to move, so just keep your guard up, bye-bye, see you tomorrow for our wedding... Husband~, Ufufu. Oh, and happy birthday, Ray."

     Finally, I was able to hug my little niece and tease her a bit. I saw her eyes, and introduced her and Yasaka. And when she heard Yasaka's words her little mouth opened wide...

     "Well, if all goes well, you will have a little cousin named Kunou to play with one day, Ufufu."

     And to Rias's further amazement, seeing Yasaka let out her ears and tails, made her hug onto Yasaka... Mofu Mofu! And Yasaka seeing Rias pet her tails, made her look at me and she said.

     "I see petting runs in the family, fufu. Don't worry Ray, I will only let her do it, so be relieved knowing your petting pleasure will not be taken, plus with 9 tails, the two of you together don't have enough hands."

     I rolled my eyes at her trying to embarrass me, but finally, the two groups of men and women split for the day.

     My birthday itself is secondary and not really important, next to the wedding. Today and tomorrow, a few Gremory family guests will come for my and Kuisha's big day.

-

     Down in the hotel bar, three redheads watched the Humans outside walk past in the streets. My father is wearing a white suit, and my Brother a black suit.

     While the three of us drank some warm sake, my Dad playfully asked the ever awkward question...

     "My Son Ray, how was your first night, ha-ha. Did you face any difficulties?"

     I gave my Dad a glare and told the truth.

     "My night was so incredible, I even prayed to God."

     Both my Dad and Brother saw my face of defeat, then looked at one another, and busted out in laughter at my statement.

     Sirzechs with brotherly care then asked.

     "Ray, lately in Kuoh Town, have you noticed any abnormalities? I have heard of some movement, and I need to know if you are safe there?"

     I switch to my serious side and tell him part of what I do know and guess.

     "The past two months, I have noticed a few Strays go missing. So they fled my Territory, or... Someone is eliminating them."

     "Ray, be careful who you start a fight with in Kuoh. It may be our Devil Territory, but other factions like the Church and the Fallen Angels cannot be openly attacked without provocative moves on you first. So do not make the first move, or we could start another war. Call for me if things look dangerous, alright?"

     I think about how events I find increasingly harder to recall went. Issei won't be targeted by Raynare or rather Yuuma Amano now, I think. And I believe that Stray Exorcist Freed Sellzen and Valper Galilei, won't make a move till the Fallen Leader Kokabiel comes? But... I have even changed Irina, so who knows if the Fallen will even come to Kuoh? I tell my Father and Brother.

     "I will not go looking for trouble with them, but if they target my Peerage or clients, I won't let them off. As for danger I cannot handle, I will call you."

     [Why is my best friend talking in such a gloomy tone? You are getting married tomorrow, so you should be happy, right?]

     My Father, Brother and I turn to find the voice I know, and see that Lord Sitri, and his Daughters, Sona and the Devil King Leviathan had come into the bar. Before I could greet, Sona bowed to my Brother and said,

     " The Sitri give their greetings to Devil King Lucifer, it is good to see you again."

     All three of us stood to greet their group of three, my Father went to Lord Sitri, while my brother went to Serafall, and I greeted Sona. I said to her,

     "Hello Sona, thanks for coming to my wedding, I..."

     She put her finger on my lips and said.

     "I would be the worst best friend in the Underworld if I did not come to support you on the big day, but for now, I am here to celebrate your 18th birthday, so here."

     Sona handed me a delicately wrapped box the size of a cigar box, and it was wrapped in her royal blue wrapping, with a crimson bow on it. I smile at her and tell her.

     "You're the best Sona, thanks for thinking of me."

     Sona and I missed the look of our siblings and parents, watching our interactions.

 

 

Click the [ ] Button on ALL chapters! Thank You!

82