Chapter 53  Sona, We Have A Problem?
1.2k 19 75
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Click the [ ] Button on ALL chapters! Thank You!

 

Chapter 53  Sona, We Have A Problem? by Harem-Fan

 

     "Ah! Sister Kuisha, this is not fair ~Nya?!"

     Li rapidly nods to her sister's words, as Kuisha crosses her arms. Kuisha tells Ni, Li, Shirone, and Akeno.

     "I told you, each of you have your designated nights and Sunday nights are sleepover nights for everyone. Just because Ray is old enough, does not mean we are going to drain him like a raisin. And a couple of you need to wait just a bit. So, Ni and Li, you are not going to get alone time with Ray tonight. Ray has school in the morning. I promise the two of you can have him alone on Friday night, alright?"

     "Raaaaaay~! Sniff~ Ray, save your Nekomata ~Nya!"

     Ni launched into my arms fake crying, while Li just grins at her sister trying to get me to cave into her cuteness. Mofu Mofu, so I just rub her ear and say.

     "Kuisha is right Ni, let me do things right with all of you. You are not just a conquest, alright? So just sleep in my bed tonight like a good woman."

     "I call my right leg ~Nya!"

     "Oh, left leg ~Nya!"

     Shirone in a rush said.

     "Back up sisters, I am Ray's pillow."

     Tsubaki said, and Akeno followed.

     "Right arm..."

     "Left arms mine tonight Kuisha, you got him all weekend, Ufufu."

     Kuisha only smiled, because she had no intention in stealing me tonight, but when she saw my face, being held down all night, she could only be amused.

     So my torturous but great sleepover commenced...

-

     It was still dark when my eyelids cracked. My head is propped on Shirone's belly, while her arms and tail hugged my neck. Seems she had been sniffing me in her sleep. But what has caught my attention is the mouth slowly and quietly giving me a blowjob under the sheets.

     Akeno, is currently sleeping with my left arm in her marshmallow soft breasts, and on my right, Tsubaki has a firm but respectful hold of my hand held to her heart.

     Kuisha is on the other side of Akeno holding her like a hug pillow, and I am left with two cat girls on my leg area.

     And since Ni said she had my left leg, and the slightly-rough tongue on my dick, it should be her.

     Li has her arms and breasts firmly holding my right leg, and I think she is sleeping.

     Each time Ni raises and lowers her mouth, her pair of boobs keep pressing gently on my leg. What she is doing to me is driving me nuts, because I cannot move any appendage on my body. So I just subtly make my shaft twitch in her mouth to alert her to me being awake.

     As soon as Ni felt the pulse, she sucked harder, and then gently held my balls in her cold left hand, dammit!

     Okay, this is kinda awesome, but I cannot make a noise, or Shirone will sense it, and then who knows what the girls will say or do. Then I felt Ni's hand leave me, and I swear I saw her arm from under the sheet wake Li!

     Then, like magic, Li silently also joined in the kitty scratching post, like it was smeared with catnip! Now two tongues are licking up and down both sides, eagerly trying to stimulate me. And like they could smell my excitement, the two alternated, who licked the base and who swallowed the head.

     I had a bizarre thought in my mind... The two girls seem to be playing Russian Roulette with a single bullet, and they are trying to see who gets the mouthful!

     And after a few minutes of this, I finally could not hold it, so just as Li had put me deep in her mouth, I let it go, and she froze, taking me all in, to not make a mess.

     I almost lost it right there because, while this all was going on, there were two sets of twin-tails swaying left and right, like a snake charmers basket. But when Li got the belly full of my sauce, her tails went straight up in surprise, and I at the same time saw Ni's tails go limp in sadness! I almost busted my gut at that.

     But after most of my shot was gone, I felt Ni push Li aside, and Ni managed to get the leftovers, and her tails started to be happy again, cute.

     After a few more minutes, I lowered the flagpole and the girls escaped the bed with smiles, heading out to go clean up and flee from guilt. Ni and Li both waved at me with cunning smiles. I could only wave my foot to them, and then they were gone.

     It was still early before the alarm, so I fell back to sleep...

-

     At breakfast, I was pulled to the side by Li and she whispered to me while getting her goodbye kiss and hug.

     "We are sorry for leaving like that Neko Master, but if we stayed, Shirone would have smelled you on us ~Nya."

     I looked into her blue eyes and said to her while feeling her tight waist in my hands.

     "Don't worry.  I promise to not leave you girls unattended in the future. But Kuisha is right, If I just rush right into it, I will not remember how incredible each of you are. So thanks for this morning Li, mwah. Now I am off to school, so stay out of trouble, alright?"

     I always wanted to do this, so... I slowly slid my hands up her sailor skirt, and firmly squeezed her butt-cheeks. Li bit her lip with a smile in her eyes.

     "Bye-bye Neko Master Ray ~Nya."

     Ni at the door handed me my schoolbag and the two cat girls sent us off...

-

     As I entered the school-gates, I noticed havoc...

     Issei, Motohama, and Matsuda were running for their lives while the track and field girls were hunting them down. Then Akeno asked Tsubaki.

     "Was it just me, or did those three have panties on their heads?"

     "No, those were not panties, but bras."

     As I saw Issei running, he gave us a thumbs up, and he had a trickle of blood in one nostril.

     I stupidly watched the Perverted Trio get surrounded, then I noticed Tomoe walk over handing the whole track team paper fans...

     """Ah Ah Ah! Sorry, Sorry, he-he-he, Ah!"""

     Whack Whack Whack...! The whole team of girls turned the boys into pig-faces, as their squeals matched their faces!

     Sona came up to me with her arms crossed and exhaled.

     "He just has too many hormones, and he gets dragged into this stuff by his two best friends. Should I make Matsuda and Motohama forget they know Issei?"

     I smile at her, because I know she is looking forward to paddling him later with her Demonic Power. So I shrug and say.

     "Personally? If someone made you forget me, I would be sad, and possibly devastated. So I think offing his friends would do more harm than good."

     "Hmm? Fine, I won't erase their memories. So you do not seem to be questioning me?"

     "Question you about what?"

     Sona looked at me seriously.

     "I personally gave Tsubaki your invitation..."

     "Oh, that? Yeah, I am not participating."

     I fought hard to keep my straight face, as I saw Sona's glasses slide down her nose just a tad, with her mouth open in horror. She suddenly asked.

     "W-What do you mean you're not joining?! I cannot undo this game?"

     My lip twitched at her panicked face, and I calmly said.

     "Well... you told me that kiss was not a confession, so I thought that means you did not want me to win."

     My lip raised, and Kuisha giggled. Then Sona, realizing she was being played, turned angry...

-

     Five minutes later Issei, Matsuda, and Motohama with busted lips and black-eyes are watching an unusual sight in Kuoh Academy. Well everyone was watching...

     Motohama said to Matsuda and Issei.

     "The Student Council President is running faster than I thought she would. And she is swinging that paper fan at Ray Gremory wildly. Are we going to see the Prince get beaten like us?!"

     Issei yelled!

     "PRESIDENT SWEEP THE LEGS!"

     Matsuda said with a grin.

     "Wow Issei, that seemed to be good advice, now he is curled up in a ball like we were! Good job man, for some reason, my heart feels good right now."

-

     Whack Whack Whack! Sona is not really hurting me, but she looks too cute pissed at me to stop her, so I just let her hit my defending arms. Then I said to her,

     "Do you want me to win it?"

     Instantly she stopped swatting me with the fan and crossed her arms, looking at my smiling face. She exhaled knowing her position in school was slightly tarnished for chasing me down, but she only told me.

     "My kiss should have been your answer, but yes, you need to win no matter what. My heart cannot belong to anyone but you. So work hard."

     Standing up, I dusted off my summer shirt and said to Sona with seriousness.

     "Now that you and I had our fun playing, I have serious business to tell you about. Wanna talk in your office or mine?"

     "Why do your words sound funny? But let's go to mine. It will look like I am scolding you for something, to cover my slip of playing with you here."

     "Huh? your words sound worse than mine?!"

     She looked up to me with a smile and said.

     "Oh, is that so?"

-      If this story is on any-other site than Scribble Hub, then it was stolen without permission!

     Sona and I are alone in her office while I told her about my meeting at the church. She furrowed her brows in seriousness and then asked.

     "So, you think the four Fallen Angels are here to steal Sacred Gears from Humans?"

     I slid her pictures I took of the underground, because the smartphone images were magically erased by the Fallen Angels regarding their base. (this is canon... Grigori have spells and technology to affect the Humans and their technology to erase anything they want)

     "Hmm, This indeed looks to be for a ritual like what you think it might be for. Well, we can only pass this on to our siblings, but we cannot act on it, or we will get scolded or worse."

     "Make sure to tell your Peerage all about this threat, because they may target our clients. If they do then we can act. They have excommunicated Exorcists, so be careful."

     "Thanks for the warnings Ray, I would hate to see my Peerage hurt."

     I stood from my seat, and walked around Sona's desk to her side, and she looked up to me with questioning eyes.

     I leaned in to get close, and her cheeks blushed, but she did not move.

     Slowly, I pressed my lips on hers. I kissed her, while she closed her eyes. Our tongues didn't dance, but our lips clearly tasted one another, and as I stood, she took in a breath.

     Sona pushed up her glasses and asked.

     "Why would you do that to me now, Ray?"

     I waved at her and walked to the door to go to class, and I told her.

     "If it was just chess, I would not have done that... But, who will beat me in this new game? I will be the only man to kiss you, my best friend. See you in class..."

     After I left, Sona's indifferent face that had a hint of blush, turned red, and she let out a charming smile, I wish I could have seen.

     She put her fingers on her lips and squinted at the closed door.

     "I think intelligence drops when you are in love, sigh..."

 

Click the [ ] Button on ALL chapters! Thank You!

75