Chapter 58  Fighting for Asia, Saji vs Ragen?
1.1k 28 61
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Click the [ ] Button on ALL chapters! Thank You!

 

[Fun Fact in D×D: For the four main Devil Families (not the 72 Pillars and extra demons), like the true Lucifer, Leviathan, Asmodeus, and Beelzebub, and for Fallen Angels, as well as Angels, the number of wings are determined by power level... 1-Pair is Low-class, 2-pairs as Middle-class, and so on, up to the Leader Class, like Azazel and others with 10 wings, or 5-pairs. That is the Satan-class in strength... So Vali in Season 2 had 4 sets of wings, which is Ultimate-class in strength. Hope this helps readers. If Ray was one of the four main Devil bloodlines, he would have 12 wings.]

 

Chapter 58  Fighting for Asia, Saji vs Ragen? by Harem-Fan

 

     "Mil-tan, you completed 7 requests, great job this month. So, the highest earner for the month was... Akeno at 15, good work."

     "Ufufu, Hear that Kuisha, I get Ray tomorrow."

     Kuisha looking at her smug friend was secretly happy that Akeno is trying so hard for her husband, and acted.

     "Fine, the mistress can have one day of Ray, I will just take tomorrow off. I think the other girls and I should go get a makeover while you play."

     Clap Clap Clap! Mil-tan excitedly clapped like a little girl and asked Kuisha.

     "Oh, a makeover, can I go please, Kuisha ~Nyo?"

     Kuisha, knowing of Mil-tan's maiden heart, only nodded and said.

     "We love your company, Mil-tan. We would never leave you out of salon day."

     I interrupt with my last piece of news.

     "Asia, tomorrow night, we will be taking you to the Familiar Forest to finally get your Familiar. The full-moon is out, and you need it to be a proper Devil."

     Asia, knowing of King Mamba and our Familiars, was a bit excited and she replied.

     "Thank you Ray, I am excited to have more friends."

     At this time, I felt non-Gremory enter the building, due to my Security Magic. And they have to be supernatural to come inside the building...

     I say to everyone.

     "Seems we have uninvited guests..."

-

     Knock Knock Knock! From the door the sounds of light knocking are heard. And based on the knocking rhythm, it is not Sona, but an unknown Devil. So everyone stood behind me with Kuisha to my left on the cat couch. (the peerage is against the windows behind the couch)

     [Lord Diodora Astaroth is here to meet with Lord Ray Gremory.]

     I whisper low enough for my group, but not for those outside to hear.

     "Asia, he is here for you, so do not agree to anything, or acknowledge him. And Saji, do not act rash or say anything, I will handle this."

     ""Yes.""

     Hearing the two, I then say with a friendly voice.

     "Come in..."

     Creak! In walked Diodora Astaroth, followed by his pretty blonde Queen. Also she is a fallen Holy Maiden of the Church, like all of his Peerage. I point to the couch ahead of me and say to my annoying guest.

     "Please have a seat Lord Diodora Astaroth. Tsubaki, please pour tea for our guests."

    Diodora seeing Asia tightly surrounded by Saji, Mil-tan, and Shirone his plan to walk straight to her was diverted for now, so he sat with his fake as fuck smile. His Queen like my Servants stood behind him as normal noble etiquette dictates. He said.

     "Ray and Kuisha Gremory, long time no see... How are the two of you?"

     As Tsubaki then served tea to the three of us, she stood behind me. Kuisha elegantly picked up her tea and answered him.

     "Diodora, my husband and I are wonderful, and what brings you to the Human world? It is not searching for Peerage members, because you are currently full, right?"

     With the outside windows open for airflow, everyone's hair gently swayed from a cool refreshing Spring breeze.

     "Well, I find this Kuoh Town is a refreshing change from the Underworld. Sure the Human world air is a bit smelly, but the Humans here are interesting. Plus I came to ask the Territory Lord for permission to set up shop here, and go to school."

     And strangely, we all heard Diodora's voice from the outside window...

     [ Oh, I will go there soon, because someone I need to see is there. As for joining the Academy, I will then talk with Ray about it. But I wanted to see you at least before the big game, to let you know that I intend to win. Our two houses will be great together. The two homes that produced the Devil King's hand in hand, it is a true love story, like that of Devil King Lucifer and his Ultimate Queen... If the fight was only about Demonic Power, sure I might have lost, but I have been training hard, so all three of them will be under my boot, my future wife, so wait for me. ]

     Diodora's Queen and Tsubaki each went to a different window to see where the voice was coming from, but found no presence, person, or magic in the area, nothing but the big empty trees and bushes. Even with detection magic, neither could find the source of the recording's voice. Tsubaki said and the other Queen nodded.

     "My King, I found nothing, not even a magic sensor to deliver the sound. And no one has triggered the Security Magic of the surroundings of the building... Like the voice came from nothing..."

     I squint my eyes at Diodora, and calmly ask him.

     "Diodora, your words sound interesting. I am even more interested in meeting you first in our match, so look for me, and you and I will start it all."

     Diodora's eyebrow twitched knowing this must be Sona's doing, because he only said these words recently, and the whole conversation was taken out of context, well kind of. But how did she transmit it? She is still in the other building?

     "Sure, I will look for you when the battle starts. Besides, you do not need to win the match anyway, so just let us single Devils win. My House can reward you and your Family heavily?"

     I finish my tea and tell him, showing I am done with the talk.

     "Diodora, your request to operate in Kuoh is temporarily paused till after our challenge is settled. Due to the fact you and I are destined competitors, I do not want hard feelings to happen. When a winner and loser is decided, then I will allow you to ask to live here again. So, if you have nothing else, then please go for now... I have work to do tonight."

     "Actually, I do have another task, it is with my old friend Asia, who saved my life in the past..."

     I put up my hand and told him.

     "Stop there Diodora. Asia is my Servant, and your past with her is irrelevant here. She is my Pawn and will not fall into your hands for marriage, your Peerage, or as your Benefactor. She is my Servant and not yours. If you dare pursue my Servant, see how I handle you. Now I was nice... You are no longer welcome here."

     Diodora looked shocked, and his eyes went from Asia's expression to mine, and asked the real question he had.

     "How do you know of my connection with Asia?"

     "Freed Sellzen and the Fallen in this town had spilled the beans to all of us, how you got Asia removed from the Church, and well everything. If you find Freed, make sure to thank him well. Now goodbye..."

     He stood in a daze, seeing the look of betrayal from Asia, and he knew he cannot trick this holy maiden anymore. And how did the Crows and Freed know his plans? Sure they all work for the same organization, but he never told anyone but his Peerage about wanting Asia. Diodora with annoyance in his voice said.

     "Ray Gremory, I advise you to forfeit the game... Accidental deaths happen all the time, and many of those going, dislike you... Sona is as good as my wife, and when I win, let's see if you're willing to exchange with me then, ha-ha. Goodbye..."

     Just as he was walking out, from outside...

     [Sona is as good as my wife, and when I win, let's see if you're willing to exchange with me then, ha-ha.]

     Okay, I even quickly moved to the window in concern. This spy is freaking good, right? But I sense nothing, not even magic near us?

     Diodora said angrily to his Queen.

     "We are leaving, make a Transportation circle now."

     And while they did that, I left him with one more statement.

     "You and I cannot fight outside now, but let me test the Rating Game Retirement system whenever I find you in a Rating Game Field. I hope the attack of a Super Devil won't instantly cause an "accident", Diodora."

     Kuisha, finishing her tea, smiled and waved, cheerfully saying.

     "Diodora, thanks for stopping by, you really do liven up any gathering, Ufufu."

     And just after he left, Asia with tears, said to me.

     "Ray, I am so sorry for all of this."

     While Saji patted her back gently, I smiled at her and comforted.

     "Diodora and I are destined foes. This honestly had nothing to do with you. Just the fact he wants to take Sona away from me is enough for us to not be able to walk the same path. So just stay away from that guy. Now, let us all search outside and find the spy?! Whoever finds them, gets the night off!"

     Whoosh Flap Flap! We all heard a swift movement from outside. When we looked, the tree branch closest to the room was quivering, like something big jumped off and flew away?!

-

     The next night, deep in the Familiar Forest...

     My Peerage and I were looking for Asia's Familiar. I had everyone come to support her, and I was also curious... Will the Sprite Dragon find Asia again?

     Thud Thud Thud Thud! Large and massive steps from a terrifying creature was smashing trees and heading straight for us. And as it got closer, we heard it.

     [Roar Roar Roar Roar Roar Roar Roar Roar Roar!]

     We heard the howls of nine different monsters, like a stampede heading our way, and the Familiar Master yelled in surprise.

     "The Nine-Headed Hydra, its greatest features are its deadly poison that even Devils fear, and its immortal body. "

     I cover my hands in Power of Destruction, and tell my Peerage.

     "Everyone in a formation, and promote, this thing is big..."

     As trees toppled, out came the 30 foot tall massive Hydra with all of its nine fangs hungrily snapping in our direction. Asia let out a small squeal of surprise at the vicious creature, and I moved.

     Slap Slap Slap Slap Slap Slap Slap Slap Slap! I quickly delivered a host of slaps across all nine of the Hydra's heads, and instantly it warbled. Shirone cheered.

     "Ray, your Pimp Slapping skills are good, hit him more!"

     I noticed its regeneration was ridiculously good, so I hit it more, and then stamped it thoroughly into the ground making a deep crater. I did not fully use the Extinction effect of my Power of Destruction, because death was not my goal.

     Saji said to the others.

     "Guess Ray had some pent up anger he wanted to let out... Poor Hydra!"

     Just as I was about to kick one of the heads, I heard Saji and stopped the one sided beating. Then I jumped out of the crater and said with a sheepish tone.

     "Sorry,, I was curious about its invincible body was all, ha-ha..."

     Soon, the Hydra cautiously lifted its heads from the pit, and slid to my ankles, like a sad puppy trying to ask for forgiveness. We were all left stupefied at this Evil Monster giving 9 sets of puppy-eyes at me?!

     The Familiar Master seeing this said.

     "Normally, this creature would not submit, because it was one of the most evil pets who would even kill its own Devil master. But Lord Gremory, it seems you have made an impression on this normally immortal creature. You are strong enough to have a second Familiar, so why not take this huge guy off my hands?"

     I looked at the 9 heads trying to look harmless and then I asked them.

     "Do you want to be my Familiar, big guy?"

     Like it was injected with energy, it sat up on its legs and vigorously nodded all of its heads, yes, with its tongues hanging out the way a dog would. I really had this impression of a big dog. So I smiled and said,

     "Alright, then I will start the contract..."

     Ni said to the Familiar Master.

     "I think he is one of the biggest Familiars I have seen."

     The Familiar Master laughed and said.

     "Little lady, that Hydra is not He, but She! The males are small."

     My lips twitched hearing that, and now I will have to change the cool name I had for it, sigh...

     Asia asked me as my Contract was complete, and the Hydra was rubbing her heads against me.

     "Ah... That is so precious. Ray, so what will you name her?"

     "Well, let's go with what you just said, and let's call her... Precious! Do you like that name girl?"

     Asia is a Dragon Tamer after-all, so taking the name she kinda came up with should be good. Then...

     BOOM! The ground trembled as the Hydra flipped onto her back and wagged her long tail, and mentally told me she wanted a belly rub! So I do, with all of my Peerage giving me funny looks.

     Then Asia also stepped up to pet the Nine-Headed Hydra, and it in turn licked her in happiness. Dragon Tamer is a powerful ability. But when the others came to pet it, it growled, but I kicked it lightly and it stopped. Akeno seeing that looked jealous.

     But Saji stayed away, seeing its eyes on him the most, while it licked its fangs.

     After Storing Precious away in its hibernation space, we continued...

-

     And an hour later, as I predicted, we saw a pretty baby blue Sprite Dragon on a tree branch.

     It seemed fearful of our group, but when it laid its eyes on Asia, it flew into her arms, and acted like it saw a long lost family member. The Familiar Master told her.

     "Little Lady, it seems that baby Sprite Dragon and you are a pair meant to be. Luckily it is young, or it would be untamable. He seems to like you a lot."

     I encourage Asia.

     "Make a pact and name him, I said you were a Natural Born Dragon Tamer, right!"

-      If this story is on any-other site than Scribble Hub, then it was stolen without permission!

     "My sweet little boy, I will name you... Ragen!" (give you a cookie if you can guess why!)

     After Asia finished the Pact, it jumped into her breast and nuzzled like it was his nest, and Saji the idiot had to say something to him...

     "Hey, stop feeling her chest up, you little perverted lizard!"

     Zap Zap Zap Zap! Ragen opened its little mouth and blue sparks shot out to envelop Saji.

     "Gah Gah Gah Gah~!"

     Saji fell over smoking, and Shirone poked him with a stick, then said.

     "Saji-0 and Ragen-1... Winner Ragen!"

     Asia looks happy to have a new friend, and my Peerage seeing Saji smoking on the ground, looked happy they came.

 

 

Click the [ ] Button on ALL chapters! Thank You!

61