Chapter 64  Game Day (Part 4)?
1k 30 62
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Click the [ ] Button on ALL chapters! Thank You!

 

[Fun Fact: Tsukino Usagi, better known as Sailor Moon, is a Japanese superheroine and the protagonist of the Sailor Moon franchise created by Naoko Takeuchi. Most do not know, but the "Original" Sailor Moon has pink-hair and red-eyes!]

 

Chapter 64  Game Day (Part 4)? by Harem-God

 

     In the Sitri private booth...

     Lord Sitri, Lady Sitri, Serafall, Serafall's Queen, Sona, and her three Peerage members are being attended by a couple of maids.

     Sona's Father, while watching the field full of the young Devils walking out from the hall, said in astonishment.

     "What do you mean, you lost in chess to Ray?! You mean, all of this..."

     Sona with a bit of shame on her face said.

     "I believe Ray has played chess with me for so many years, that he can predict my moves now. He was winning subconsciously, not realizing his talent. Sure, I can still win most games, but I feel he will slowly overtake me."

     Serafall said to her sister.

     "See So-tan, I knew from the moment you were born you two were a good match. Plus little Ray has always loved his Big Sister, and always liked my hobbies, Ufufu."

     Lady Sitri said with regret.

     "I should not have let the Bael Family pressure Venelana into the Abaddon marriage, but should have insisted on Sona from the start..."

     Sona shook her head and said.

      "No Mother, this outcome is the best for our Sitri Family. We have no other qualified Heads. Becoming Ray's first wife would've made me have to leave the family and move into the Gremory Territory, like Kuisha had too. This way, I can still be the Sitri Head, and my children will have our Sitri name. We might even get the Power of destruction in our family going forward."

     Serafall hugged Sona and said happily.

     "Sister Sona, I can have a Niece or Nephew with Destructive Ice or Water, oh that is incredible!"

     Sona wanted to escape from her sister's hold, because she knew her Peerage was watching. Then Serafall asked her Queen.

     "Tsukino, did you make sure and investigate if any of the 40 young men are using restricted items or abilities?"

     The glamorous woman with long twin-tails of pink hair, wearing a black business lady-suit with a professional vibe, pushed up her glasses, enhancing her red eyes beauty, and she said confidently.

     "Devil King, my magic in the hallway had found no abnormalities... But, I had noticed unstable Demonic Power fluctuations coming from that Diodora. Sadly, my magic found nothing conclusive, but I am sure it is not one of those King Pieces."

     Tsukino Usagi has been Serafall's Queen since the time of the Devil Civil War. She, like her King, has Hobbies... She was in fact the template and main inspiration for the popular Sailor Moon franchise in Japan. Her air however, is close to Grayfia when not indulging her childish King. But with the most loyal respect for Serafall's true heart, she has always encouraged her.

     "Alright, then send that information to Ajuka later, just in case we are wrong..."

     Lady Sitri said to everyone.

     "The rules have been explained, now they are going into the caverns, let's watch Ray's camera."

     As everyone in the room watched Ray enter the game field, their faces kinda looked funny seeing what Ray did as soon as he entered.

     "Ahahahaha~!"

     Then the VIP room was filled with Serafall laughing!

-        If this story is on any-other site than Scribble Hub, then it was stolen without permission!

     As Shirone leaped down to charge the big titty Vampire, Asia followed behind to support her. Shirone gave commands.

     "Ni and Li, euthanize those bad dogs! Mil-tan and Saji, the Leader is yours!"

     As Shirone landed in Issei's front yard, the busty Vampire Amanda, managed to erect a Defensive Magic Circle in time to block Shirone's kick, but...

     Boom Crack Whoosh Boom Thud! The roundhouse kick was so fierce, it shattered the shield. Amanda's shield had eliminated most of the damage, but the force still shattered it, and sent the female Vampire flying into the wall of Mil-tan's yard, and she landed inside. Shirone smiled seeing this, then they heard it...

     "AHHHHHH!"

     The 'Uninvited' Vampire, who was now in Mil-tan's property, started to smoke and cause wounds on her skin, so she fled out at her fastest speed, right into a waiting Shirone!

-

     Ni and Li, charged right into the middle of the 12 massive red eyed wolves and started to raise their power levels. Ni crouched low and white energy started to flare up out of her and Li, as they raised their Touki Levels, like what Z-Warriors from a certain anime would do. (yes everyone waited one episode for the two to power up slowly, cough)

     Their long hair raised into the air and swayed, the fog was being pushed away from their bodies, and their pointy tooth glinting under the streetlight, made the normally sexy cats look feral and cruel in the eyes of the wolves.

     Li with a kickoff did a Hurricane Kick into the group on her side and yelled.

     "Puppy Pinwheel Pulverization ~Nya!"

     She instantly killed 5 wolves as two retreated, almost getting one shot. Then Ni acted.

     "Naughty Ninja Ninken Nunchaku ~Nya!"

     Ni had grabbed two wolves by the scruff of their necks, and used them as a pair of hand held clubs, to beat and kill the 5 other wolves her sister had not killed.

     And the moment they died, she smashed together the heads of her two held Ninken, and killed them. Both Sisters, not stupid but clever, looked up at the two Fallen Angels watching in horror.

-

     Sion Dracul, seeing that huge man turn-into the petite short Magical Girl was speechless...

     What kind of Devils do they raise these days?! Remember that today's Vampires still live in a backwards thinking society, who reject modern times. Only their Servants use modern devices and buildings. No Vampire noble can even drive a car, or even call with a cellphone! So the Concept of a Magical Girl is very foreign to him.

     As he was readying to stop this gender confused Pawn, Sion Dracul found that his arms and body had been wrapped by the Absorption Line of Saji.

     He instantly knew that he was being restrained, so that Mil-tan character could hit him. Unlike his other lazy noble friends, Sion Dracul was a brilliant tactician, and as the magic staff of the Pawn swung overhead at him, and Saji looked proud, his body collapsed into a mass of bats that scattered to all sides!

     BOOOOOOOM! The Vampire seeing the crater 20 feet wide, had everyone of his bats sweat-drop, as all of his red bat eyes realized the strength that almost flattened him!

     Mil-tan and Saji were a bit confused at how his body collapsed into little bats?! They never really saw how Gasper fought, so this was out of their expectations. The swarm of bats reformed at the top of the wall by Issei's gate, while seeing his Servant come screaming from the other yard, and he said to the Pawns.

     "It seems, you lot were ready for my arrival, who betrayed me?"

     And an unexpected voice, no one could pinpoint, answered him.

     [Raynare warned us of your arrival, she is both hot and smart, ha-ha! But she will betray you if you let her, he-he!]

     As Issei's voice echoed, Sion Dracul looked up at the two Fallen Angels, who looked wronged, but a scream and a loss of connection to his servant in his soul made his head snap over to the broken wall!

     Saji felt his twice boost had left his body as he heard Issei's Twice Critical make its announcement...

     [BOOST]

     "Noooooooooooo~!"

     As Shirone was about to punch the Vampire Amanda back into the yard, Issei out of nowhere, shoved his pair of wooden chopsticks into the heart of the woman, but the tears in Issei's eyes at seeing the beautiful boobs turn into ash, broke his heart, then Issei let out his feelings...

     "Noooooooooooo~!"

     The scene stunned everyone!

     Sion Dracul, enraged, flew at Issei's crying back and was going to kill this insolent Devil, but...

     "Magical Team Rocket Blast ~Nyo!"

     Whoosh THUD Whoosh! A wide sweeping swing of Mil-tan's staff, caught the Vampire in his ribs, and made him fly-out of the battlefield, to an unknown landing point, eliminating all of the darkness and fog with his departure.

     "Noooooooooooo~!"

     Shirone covered her eyes like seeing where the home-run went, and she said.

     "Wow, will he come back?! Oh, and kill those two Fallen for breaking Ray's rules!"

     Dohnaseek and Mittelt, hearing Shirone's words, sweat-dropped, and let out their wings to fly away, but...

     "LINE GO!"

     Dohnaseek found that as he was going to fly, his ankle was caught, and he used his Sacred Gear...

     [BOOST]

     And as Dohnaseek was trying to cut off the line holding him, Mil-tan flew at him with a Superman Punch! Shirone was launching Senjutsu blasts at the agile Mittelt, and Ni and Li went to guard Asia.

     Dohnaseek saw death arriving closer and closer, knew with the strength of this Magical Girl would hit him, he would burst into feathers for sure!

     "Mirror Alice!"

     Just as Dohnaseek was dead, Mittelt created a Mirror Alice like the one that Tsubaki has, and Mil-tan was unable to stop his full momentum.

     Boom Crack BOOOOOOOM! Mil-tan's punch made contact with the reflective surface, and instantly, twice his force was shot back into his body, as the mirror shattered...

     Whoosh BOOOOM! Mil-tan, at twice the speed he came, was shot back into the middle of the street, now laying in a crater 25 feet wide and 10 feet deep. Blood trickled from his lips, and his right hand was mangled. This showed that the force he punched with could probably kill a High-class foe!

     Asia, seeing this ran to Mil-tan, and her two rings formed on her middle fingers, and a soothing green light of Twilight Healing, quickly healed the Magical Girl, Mittelt said.

     "Dohnaseek run!"

     Crack Snap! With her Shirone mode active, she ripped out the light-post that Dohnaseek was originally on, and swung it like an overhead axe! Swoosh Bang! Absorption Line held him still to only block with a Light Spear, and it was pointless, as his body also made a large and deep crater. BOOOOM!

     The Absorption Line was released on its own, and as the dust cleared, only black feathers remained in the hole. Mittelt had seen that as she flew towards the Church at max speed...

     Li asked Shirone.

     "Do we follow ~Nya?"

     Shirone shook her head and said to everyone.

     "Sion Dracul might ambush Asia or the Humans here if we leave, plus we need to repair this damage soon. Let Ray deal with them when he gets back, we did our mission for our King."

     "The first time I touched titties, I killed them, whyyyyyyyyyy cruel world~?!"

     Everyone looked at Issei holding the ashes of the female Vampire, like he killed his lover, and shook their heads in amusement.

 

 

Click the [ ] Button on ALL chapters! Thank You!

(A/N Rough Estimate Power Levels)

Spoiler
  • [Human-class (low 1-3, mid 4-6, high 7-9)]
  • [Low-class (low 10-30, mid 31-60, high 61-99)]
  • [Middle-class (low 100-300, mid 301-600, high 601-999)]
  • [High-class (low 1,000-3,000, mid 3,001-6,000, high 6,001-9,999)]
  • [Ultimate-class (low 10,000-30,000, mid 30,001-60,000, high 60,001-99,999)]
  • [Satan-class = Devil King-class (low 100,000-300,000, mid 300,001-600,000, high 600,001-999,999)]
  • [Super Devil-class = Transcendent-class (low 1,000,000-3,000,000, mid 3,000,001-6,000,000, high 6,000,001-9,999,999)]
  • [God-class (low 10 million+ - mid ???- high ???)]
    [collapse]
62