Chapter 70  Lavinia Reni?
907 14 56
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Click the [ ] Button on ALL chapters! Thank You!

 

Chapter 70  Lavinia Reni? by Harem-Fan

 

     As the two of us returned to my mansion, I asked Lavinia.

     "Hey Lavinia, would you like to come in and set up a Transportation Circle for yourself? I trust you after all, and we have known each-other for a long time."

     Lavinia's sapphire eyes looked at my six story mansion and nodded her clueless head. She said to me,

     "Red, I really want to keep in touch more, so I would like to do that."

     "Alright, let me take you into the basement where we do our magic."

-

     As the two of us entered, I was greeted by Akeno who leaped into my arms. She hugged me and then looked at Lavinia. She asked.

     "Hello, you must be Ray's Contract Magician, Lavinia Reni? I am Akeno Himejima, Ray's Bishop."

     Lavinia smiled and said innocently.

     "Yes, I know your Father Baraqiel, Tobio Ikuse (Second Cousin), and Suzaku Himejima your Cousin."

     Akeno, hearing that, tightened her hands slightly, and her face looked a bit uncomfortable. Akeno can talk about her Father a bit, but she still has some resentment I have not been able to heal yet, and Lavinia is unaware of all the pain Akeno is going through, so I try to explain.

     "Akeno, I only found out about this tonight, and Lavinia has nothing to do with your past, so please understand."

     Akeno's misty violet eyes looked into mine, and I think she listened, but she only said to me.

     "Ray, I will go to my room now, I have homework due on Monday, and it was nice meeting you Miss Reni."

     Akeno then walked off to the elevator. I could only talk to her later. Lavinia, seeing her leave, asked in concern.

     "Red, did I do something wrong?"

     I shook my head and waved her over to the elevator as I said my thoughts.

     "She still blames her Father for her Mothers death, and no matter how much I bring it up, she just closes her heart. I try not to push her."

     Stepping in the elevator and heading down to the 3rd floor basement, she tells me.

     "My family background was also full of betrayal and loss, so I understand, but her Father loves her..."

     I pat her shoulder and stop her speech.

     "I already know that Baraqiel loves her and had nothing to do with her Mother's murder, but she was too young to understand it, and needs to blame someone. Her Father understands this and takes her pain. I honestly respect him for becoming the bad guy for Akeno, but... They both need to stop the cycle of pain."

     As the two of us entered the room for Teleportation, Lavinia looked at me seriously and did not have her aloof face.

     "Red, I know why the Director put us together, It is because you are very kind. I think you are the only other Devil I can truly trust. You really act more Human than most Humans."

     I just smile, because the fact I have some Human memories made that possible, but in the end, I am purely a Devil.

-

     A short while later, Lavinia finished her Magic Circle. I also have one here from Yasaka who comes all the time.

     The reason for leaving the Magic Circle is this allows those who make them, to bypass the Barrier of the House.

     Lavinia then turned to me and then she said.

     "Before I leave the mansion, can I go and see Kuisha again? I have not seen her for a while. I want to give her a few new Magic Spells I have developed, as payment for letting me make this Transportation Circle."

     Yes, Kuisha unlike the rest of my Peerage is the only one who cast true Magic from Humans along with her Devil Magic. So I smiled and told her. (this is why 'Magic' is in Kuisha's harem status and not in the other girls. Just like Youjutsu for Shirone and Yasaka.)

     "Sure, everyone should be back from Devil work, and she is probably up in my room on the 2nd floor."

-

     Exiting the ground floor, the two of us walked up the main flight of stairs, directly into my room.

     And as I expected, Kuisha was on my couch with her hair in a bun, doing her school homework. When Kuisha saw my guest, she stood up and walked over. While giving Lavinia a hug she said.

     "Lavinia, you have been a stranger for too long, come and sit."

     Lavinia sat with her and the two started to chat, so I told them.

     "You two have a good time, I won't be sleeping in this room tonight, and will go shower, goodnight."

     As I was going to give Kuisha a good night kiss, she made a motion and said,

     "Kiss me in the morning, I have a guest, Ufufu. Go and shower already, we have Magic to talk about, good night Husband."

     I ignored her and kissed her anyway, then nodded while I walked out. Kuisha, seeing I was gone, asked Lavinia with a gossiping heart.

     "Lavinia, it has been too long, have you found love and that's why you stopped coming by?"

     Lavinia was stunned, and she blushed and said.

     "No, not romantic love, but I really have been super busy lately, and many unexpected things happened, sigh."

     "Oh, I thought you fell in love and that was why you stopped communicating with Ray. Well, I guess if you were busy it cannot be helped. But you do love someone, right?"

     "L-Love someone?!"

     Kuisha seeing the gossip train was not yet dead, slid closer and said like a Devil.

     "If you tell me who it is, I will teach you a new spell I developed, and it is a sneaky spell, based on my Hole Ability, what do you say?"

     Lavinia, a Magic Addict, was conflicted at the Devil's Temptation, and then whispered in Kuisha's ear. Kuisha looked confused and then stared at the Human in shock, and she said,

     "Ah?! That is why you have not contacted Ray for a year..."

     Then the two women started to delve into their pasts, and Magic.

-

     After I got out of the large bath, I thought about earlier with Akeno, and made my way up to the 5th floor.

     I was supposed to let her sleep with me tonight anyway, so I better catch her before she sees Lavinia again.

-

     Knock Knock! I tapped on Akeno's room door, and soon, she opened it.

     Her hair was down, and she was wearing a large oversized tee-shirt with purple panties, her comfortable nightwear. She stepped to the side and told me.

     "Sorry for earlier Ray, come in."

     Her hair was still slightly damp, from her taking a shower on this floor. She took my hand, and sat me on the edge of the bed, then leaned into my chest. Akeno did not say anything for a while, and I only caressed her back, feeling her down mood. Then her quiet words came from her lips.

     "Ray... Do you really love me? I mean, you keep pushing me away, because of my past..."

     I was about to just regurgitate the same warnings about emotions that I always do, but...

     "I have loved you since the first time I laid my eyes on you, and that is why I am so careful with you. I would rather die than let you die. I know I do not say it enough, but my love for you frightens me. I am even obsessed with being with you... That was why I searched for you so much."

     Akeno tilted my face to look into her crying eyes, and she gave me a pitiful look, and told me.

     "Then stop breaking my heart, and make love to me. Stop trying to fix me, and accept me for who I am!"

     I felt like someone kicked my heart, and guilt hit me out of nowhere. Ah, I am just an asshole! I have been the problem all this time, haven't I?!

     I was so preoccupied with fixing her that I forgot, I did not fall in love with a fixed Akeno, but the broken one. I have only focused on making her better, and I forgot that maybe I have been hurting her more than making her happy.

     I was so caught unprepared for her words, I had not noticed that Akeno had wiped a single tear from my eye. I was then brought back to her worried face, and she said in panic.

     "Ray, I didn't mean it, don't worry... I-I was just being selfish. So just for~"

     I stopped her words, and kissed her deeply, then I pull her into my lap. Akeno, then put her arms around my neck. After a while, I stopped and told her.

     "Nope, you are right, I was wrong, and tonight, I will make love to you, because I have wanted to for a while now. So just tell me everything that has been bothering you, and do not hold back."

     Akeno bit her lips and said.

     "I am jealous that Tsubaki gets to love you and not me."

     I then smiled, while picking her up in a princess carry, and Akeno noticed what I was doing, and she blurted out.

     "I am upset that Kuisha got your first time, and I could not."

     I then lay her on her bed, and her face was getting flush as she continued.

     "I am upset that Yasaka is giving you a child before me."

     I slid off her big shirt and underwear.

     "I always want to sit in your lap and make Shirone watch me get a pet."

     She started to pull off my clothing, and she was letting out more emotions.

     "I want you to beat up others just to save me, just like Sona. And I want to be your best friend."

     I climbed on top of her, and slowly started to kiss her neck, while she wrapped her legs around my waist.

     "Let me see, I-I want to marry you too..."

     While I kissed my way down, I took in her nipples, that were extra perky, due to her excitement level being so high. She closed her eyes while trying to dig out her hidden complaints.

     Her hands combed my long hair, and she looked down into my blue-green eyes looking into her violet eyes, and I moved up to kiss her. As I rubbed my dick at her slit, I could feel she was overflowing, and I slowly and deliberately took my time. She broke the kiss and said.

     "But, I am mad at myself for thinking you did not love me... I know you do, and I was just being spoiled. Ray, I love you."

     Knowing that Akeno likes a bit of pain, I just pushed myself all the way deep inside her in one go.

     "Ahh~!"

     Her breath hitched, and her eyes rolled up. Her legs tightened so hard, and I am very confident that she actually had an orgasm right now.

     I began my slow and deep thrusting to stimulate Akeno, and as she was about to talk, I passionately kissed her while softly pinching her nipple, to give her more stimulation.

-

     About 20 minutes later, Akeno and I were about to reach our first climax together tonight. So I gently nibbled her ear and whispered.

     "Huh, When we graduate, I will marry you... Have my child... Sit in my lap when we are alone, and I love you so much! Now, I am cumming, my love, Ah~!"

     As I pushed deep inside Akeno, filling her womb, she dug her nails in my back, while crying with happy tears. She then grabbed my face and frantically kissed me over and over, to show me how happy she is.

     After a while, I decided to not go an extra round with her, and spooned her, while kissing her bare shoulder.

     A long while later,  I fell asleep with a smile, and Akeno looked at my face. She rubbed my cheek and said quietly.

     "For you Ray, I will try to forgive that man... But it is only for you..."

     Akeno then fell asleep in my arms, with a bit of a victorious smile on her lips.

 

Click the [ ] Button on ALL chapters! Thank You!

(A/N Rough Estimate Power Levels)

Spoiler
  • [Human-class (low 1-3, mid 4-6, high 7-9)]
  • [Low-class (low 10-30, mid 31-60, high 61-99)]
  • [Middle-class (low 100-300, mid 301-600, high 601-999)]
  • [High-class (low 1,000-3,000, mid 3,001-6,000, high 6,001-9,999)]
  • [Ultimate-class (low 10,000-30,000, mid 30,001-60,000, high 60,001-99,999)]
  • [Satan-class = Devil King-class (low 100,000-300,000, mid 300,001-600,000, high 600,001-999,999)]
  • [Super Devil-class = Transcendent-class (low 1,000,000-3,000,000, mid 3,000,001-6,000,000, high 6,000,001-9,999,999)]
  • [God-class (low 10 million+ - mid ???- high ???)]
    [collapse]
56