V3_Chapter 15: Yoh Shunshin!
39 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

V3_Chapter 15: Yoh Shunshin!

All the players of Seidou High School chose to watch the match between Akikawa High School and their opponent.

Because Chris hadn’t retired and wasn’t in the reconnaissance team, his magical little notebook was naturally gone.

However, Chris still recognized Yoh Shunshin’s identity at a glance and provided a lot of information about Yoh Shunshin.

“Clock Work” Yoh Shunshin.

This is the second opponent with his own unique title among all the opponents of Seidou High School.

The Anime culture in this country is very developed, so all aspects of life are full of Anime-like things. No matter what sport you play, if you really have the strength, you will definitely be able to find a Title that matches you.

For example, playing basketball. Depending on your own body type and style, there will definitely be different Titles circulating.

For example, Phantom Sixth Man, Little Giant, etc.

The same thing can also be put on a football, tennis, or even a small bicycle.

High school baseball is naturally the same. If your strength is widely recognized, you will definitely get the title that belongs to you.

Speaking of which, Seidou High School is indeed amazing. In Seidou High School, there are two people who already have titles.

One is the Demon King Sawamura, so it goes without saying.

There is another player, Miyuki, who has now become a substitute. He is the only player in Seidou High School who has his own Title besides Sawamura.

Of course, this Title has to be acknowledged, and self-proclaimed is not counted.

Kuramochi keeps saying that he is a baseball star with a haughty tone, just like someone saying ‘I’m Messi’.

Unfortunately, his level is too far from the star he said.

So naturally his Title didn’t come up.

Apart from Kuramochi, Seidou High School players seem to have their own Title on the surface, but it is not acknowledged widely by everyone. There are many more.

The only ones who were really recognized were Sawamura Eijun’s Demon King and Miyuki Kazuya Seidou’s Savior.

This is not the same as Yoh Shunshin’s Title.

Yoh Shunshin’s Title is only known in the Tokyo area, and outside of Tokyo, Yoh Shunshin’s Title is useless.

The Titles of Sawamura and Miyuki Kazuya are more widely spread.

Speaking of Miyuki’s Title, it is not much more valuable than Yoh Shunshin’s Title. His contribution to the team is not even as good as Yoh Shunshin.

One of the main reasons why Yoh Shunshin’s title is not spread as widely as Miyuki’s is because the two people are on different starting points.

Even though Seidou High School has been in decline for the past few years, they are still a top Giant in the country!

However, Akikawa Academy is not that famous.

How big the starting point is, how big your achievement is. Among high school baseball players, whether they can get into Koshien or not is an important criterion.

In addition, are you the main player of the Giants? Is also an important criterion.

These things, while they seem trivial, are actually very important considerations for the professional baseball scouts when they go to investigate you.

If you can attract that much attention and audience while you are in high school, doesn’t that mean your marketing value increases and your potential as an investment in the eyes of the professional increases?

In addition to Yoh Shunshin, who they will apparently fight next, among the players that Seidou High School met before, another player also has his own unique title.

The Young Ichiro from Gunma, Mima Soichiro of the Hakuryu High School.

In addition to him, after Sawamura joined Seidou High School this year, Yoh Shunshin was the second player they met with his own unique Title.

Of course, in Tokyo, there is also Tokyo Prince Narumiya Mei.

His Title is also well known, a Title of the national level.

It’s just that after Sawamura joined Seidou High School, he hadn’t officially played against him. So he can’t be considered an opponent that Seidou High School has already played against or is about to meet for the time being.

With such an analogy, everyone can generally know the expected strength of the Clock Work, Yoh Shunshin.

The match between Akikawa and their opponent went very smoothly.

The opponent attacked first in the first inning, and under the leadership of Yoh Shunshin, Akikawa easily scored three Outs.

Next, when Akikawa attacked. Akikawa took a sudden offensive and scored a point.

After winning this point, Akikawa’s entire momentum changed, and it felt as if they had already won.

This kind of performance gave everyone from Seidou High School a Deja vu.

Which of the players of Seidou High School is not battle-hardened? Which one is not experienced? Almost at a glance, they saw the most terrifying point in Akikawa.

All the players of Akikawa have absolute trust in their Ace.

They believe that as long as they can score one point, Akikawa will win this game.

Yoh Shunshin will not let his opponent recover a point!

The game seemed to be over by then.

The score is 3:0!

Just as Akikawa had expected, Yoh Shunshin was hit with five hits, but he didn’t allow his opponent to score a single Run.

They held on to the lead, won the victory, and reached the West Tokyo round of 16.

Akikawa Academy is the next opponent of Seidou High School.

This result was unexpected by all the players of Seidou High School.

They originally thought that they wouldn’t encounter any really strong challenges until they met Sankou High School.

Unexpectedly, the development of things was completely different from their original expectations.

Here comes a challenge!

And it’s a very strong challenge.

Although Akikawa’s scoring ability is not very strong, it seems that apart from Yoh Shunshin, there are no decent Batters.

Nevertheless, this opponent is still difficult to deal with, very difficult to deal with.

3:0, such a score cannot be considered a big score on a baseball field. Even if the opponent is strong, it may be reversed at any time.

However, with such a score, Akikawa Academy displayed a defense that made the opponent feel hopeless.

Forget about three points, they couldn’t even get back one point.

The lead was only three points, but Akikawa had a crushing momentum.

“The next opponent may not be as easy to deal with as the first two opponents!”

Isashiki pouted in dissatisfaction.

He already had a premonition that Akikawa would be difficult to deal with.

“Clock Work Yoh Shunshin?”

Very good, let us fight you well.

“Let’s go!”

Under the leadership of Captain Yuuki, the players of Seidou High School stood up one by one and walked out of the field in a row.

Next, they had to study the opponent they were about to encounter carefully.

Sawamura’s slowed down, and he looked back at Yoh Shunshin before leaving the field.

“This bastard is hiding his strength!”

Realizing that the people from Seidou High School came to investigate, Yoh Shunshin immediately changed his game-calling plan.

Otherwise, with his pitching strength, let alone five hits, if the opponent can hit one, they can be grateful for their luck!

Sawamura chatted with Chris before, saying that Maimon High School is like Akagi.

In fact, that kind of statement is not correct.

There is no school more like Akagi than Akikawa.

T/N: For people who may be confused, Akagi is Sawamura's Middle School Team.

3