Wedding Night (2)
293 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A ball of soft fluffy touch was felt from his hand. He was very stunned at the moment and thought to himself, "This hair is so soft and lush. This is the first time He has touched a woman with so much hair." 

"At last, never mind! I am going to do it anyway. Like a spring dream, it doesn't matter if there is too much hair or less hair. I hope I wake up later and feel good about it even if it is a dream."

He rubbed the lushly soft hair for a long time and touched her inner walls. My fingers lingered at that for a while and then He inserted a little deeper.

"Mmmm." she moaned softly, "it's so good!"

The warm and moist soft flesh of the walls tightly wrapped His fingers the moment it was inserted.

It's very soft and tightening up, it's like she actually has experience!

He stirred his fingers a few times, and the bride immediately said squeamishly, "Hehe. Dear, how bare are you? If you're using your hands to play with me then let me use my hands to also play with you." 

After she said this, she took her hands to unbutton his pants, and took off his boxers halfway, she held the hot one.

"Ve~…very…big" She was mesmerized by me who isn't completely hard yet!

"Hehe really? Let me see how big my lover can be!"

The bride's little hand began to move up and down the shaft, and just as I felt it, it expanded by itself.

She was playing with me, who is thicker than her forearm, feeling surprised and happy!

The scene of the white fox conversation slowly came to his mind.

"Yun'er, Mother has just met the benefactor who saved me back then. Our fox clan must repay favors, so I decided to help you betroth yourself to him…"

"Mom, I don't want to marry a human, especially a mortal!

"My dear daughter, please help me. Mother won't let harm come to you. In fact, he can help you, you must take care of him."

The scene in his mind disappeared, and Yun reluctantly let go of him.

His name is Su Bian.

"I didn't expect what my mother said was true. This man can really help me!"

When it came time to get to the point, Yun'er hugged him, wrapping her arms around his back and saying in a whisper of love, "My dear, I can't stand it anymore. This pleasure is too much for me!"

As soon as He heard what she said, he pulled out his fuel rod cannon and was ready to aim at her wet walls.

This was the best time for inserting after foreplay. He held his huge thing under her and rubbed his shaft against her walls that could fend off against Titans.

Just when He was about to submerge with his submarine, the black jungle on top of the walls quickly gradually turned white, and the hair twisted and grew. The hair quickly spread to her thighs and continued to spread throughout her body. Her face slowly began to grow hair.

He thought He was dazzled and hallucinating. He quickly rubbed his eyes. The surroundings of the wedding room scenery disappeared and turned back into his apartment room.

The beautiful bride lying on top of the bed also turned into a humanoid with a fox head and body…

"Fox!?!" He Was super dumbfounded, with his mouth agape. He stood still for a while.

He saw a fox demon with a fox head, hands, and feet, and not only that but an extremely graceful figure lying on the, making an M pose towards me.

She stroked herself, and a big fluffy tail swayed excitedly in the air.

She tried to seduce me in a charming voice, "My dear, come inside quickly, I can't hold on any longer!"

This weird scene hit his heartstrings, and his excitement became half.

Yun'er glanced at his half-state spear, feeling lost as her beloved toy had been stolen.

"My love, what is wrong with you?" She had no idea that she had revealed her true form and was asking me, Su Bian, what was wrong.

"I must be dreaming!"

He couldn't believe what He was seeing, so He gave himself enough of a big slap to get me out of daydreaming. The hot feeling of numbing pain stung His nerves, and then He realized this was no dream.

There really is a fox demon on the bed in front of him. Thinking about how He had spent his time with the fox demon, playing with her now, his mouth suddenly became dry with shock.

Yun'er noticed something strange about him, looked at her hands and feet, and then touched her face, her eyes showing fear

Her true form was actually seen, so she turned it around thinking there was no need to hide herself. She decided to make it clear to me.

"My name is Bai Yunzhi, I am a fox spirit. Our lineage ancestor is a legendary ten-tailed fox. I am here to replay my kindness" She sat cross-legged on the bed, her lower body view closed.

'Fox spirit? Repaying kindness? What a mess' Su Bian Brain is in chaos now, and He just wants to escape from this place of this curse as soon as possible.

Su Bian excitement became completely soft.

Although He didn't speak a word, Yunzhi is very intelligent even by nature and knew that was thinking from her changes."

"Please my love, don't be afraid."

She made tears in her eyes and came over to me, putting her mouth where his fuel rod cannon was.

"Get out of here! Don't touch me!"

He shouted as bravely as He could.

When He was young, He heard an old Taoist in the village say that if you encounter demons, you should be afraid of them, but should also scold them with anger to scare them away.

This voice really scared Yunzhi, she didn't know what to do for a moment as tears on her face kept dropping.

When He saw this was his chance, He immediately grabbed the clothes on the ground, fixed himself, and ran to the door with inhuman speed.

Just when He touched the door handle and was about to rush out, all the muscles in his body stiffened for a moment, and He seemed to lose control.

His mouth cannot move, his limbs can't move, only his brain can think.

'Shit! This must be the spell of the evil fox spirit!' Su Bian thought of his doom.

Bai Yunzhi hooked her hands towards him, as He turned around like a puppet, slowly walked towards her, and sat down next to her.

"My love, I told you there is no need to fear. I want to be with you as your wife, and will not harm you."

His face twitched, and complained to his inner self, "I am a person who will be afraid, even when I see your fox form, alright? You have the head of a white fox and caused me to piss myself to death with your play!"

 

 

 

[A/N: looking at my my published chapters here, I will be changing from spirit > demon > spirit > girl etc, this will be finalized later on during march when I am not busy dealing with cancer treatment bills. Thanks for your understand.]

4