Security Guard Job
138 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Heaven Central Square is a neighborhood that is well known for its wealth, and upscale in the city.

Heaven Central Square is located next to Heavenly Bay Shores, where you can view the sea to the north with a wide ass view. It is divided into four tiers ranging from letter grades. It is said that the lowest housing price is 5,000 USD per square meter. People who can afford such housing are either rich with wealth or have nothing to lose.

He couldn't wait to run back home and wake up Bai Yunzhi who was sleeping in his bed.

Popping the door open, with excitement on his face, "Sweetheart, I have to go out for a meeting, I don't know when I will come back. Please wait for me at home."

Bai Yunzhi jumped on his shoulder like a clingy cat, "Okay, I will wait for you to come back" as she pecked his cheek.

"I brought you some breakfast, they're on the counter." Su Bian pointed to the breakfast.

Seeing her head turned to where he pointed, he was relieved. 

"Thank you, dear! Bai Yunzhi kissed him, jumping off his shoulders, she transformed into a more human form, both stunning and naked.

Her snow jade-like chest slightly bounced with every step she took, her belly without an ounce of fat, and the dark forest underneath her navel. She grabbed the food and ate it regardless of noble eating habits.

Su Bian looked at the hot scene in front of him, his nose started to drip with blood, causing a nosebleed. It flowed down without stopping.

"Holy shit! Please Yunzhi put on your clothes first."

He took some napkin on the counter, blocking his nostrils of blood, running to the closet of his stepdaughter, and taking out simple casual wear.

"My dear, please help put it on." Bai Yunzhi kept eating and seductively said to Su Bian in a tease.

"Hmph. Lazy wife like fox demon." Su Bian teased her back, tapping her forehead lightly, "Open your arms out."

Bai Yunzhi just finished eating breakfast in a single stroke and opened her delicate white like fox arms like a lotus root.

Su Bian put on the shirt for her, but her breasts were too big, the first button on the collar was unable to be buttoned at all, exposing her rounded chest. There were two small raised erect nipples on the surface of the shirt.

After putting on her shorts, Bai Yunzhi yawned, "I am sorry, I am yet still so sleepy again. You can go early and come back early. Remember to keep your promise of a big meal!"

After Yunzhi said this, she went straight to bed, curled up like a fox, and slept.

He smiled at her lightly, with contentment. After leaving the apartment, he hailed a taxi and went straight to Heaven Central Square.

A good twenty minutes later, he stood at the gate of Heaven Central Square.

A tall steel fence, surrounds the entire square, with cameras installed every 6 feet to ensure the personal safety of the rich.

He took out his phone and called his battle buddy, Medina, saying he just arrived.

Within minutes, a Bradley (small arms tank) drove out of the door.

A squad of security guards was with Medina who was driving. 

Medina was wearing a security uniform and had a big-brimmed hat, just like a drill instructor from the military. He had regular features, a muscle-like face from the war, and thick eyebrows with eyes that were sharpened with the battle.

This person looked like he played around and deceived many girls when he was young, even though he is over thirty, his charm is still there.

"Hahaha, Su Bian, you made it! I will take you to register with the company, come!" Medina punched the Bradley backdoor, showing him the shotgun seat. This vehicle can accommodate many personnel.

"Alright." He nodded, there was no need to be polite with a brother-in-arm. He sat on the seat, putting a hand on Medina's shoulder, and started to joke with him, "You're finally living a good life, are you being taken care of by a wealthy woman?"

"Su Bian, don't speak nonsense." Medina laughed, he smiled with joy along with his eyebrows dancing.

He backed up the Bradley, turned it around, and started to drive in the central square.

"Haha, alright I won't talk nonsense with you." Su Bian also knew what was interesting and just clicked on his phone, then asked, "How is the salary at work here?"

Medina thought for a while, trying to pay attention to the road, "The probation for workers here is one lunar month, and the salary within the timeframe is 400 USD, there are benefits included such as social security, insurance, housing fund, food expenses, and accommodation if needed."

This salary was way below minimum wage but if Su Bian looked at having a home, he knew what this opportunity presented. He was a little excited that he finally had income to feed his family. "What times are we working?"

Medina replied, "It depends on the night shift or day shift. The day shift goes from 7:30 in the morning to 6:30 in the afternoon. The night shift takes over from this time, then they go off at 7:30 in the morning."

"That's fine, what is the work like?" Su Bian asked again

"It's very simple for me. I just watch the gate. I usually watch all the cameras at the security booth and make myself coffee. If the residents have difficulties, I will go and help them. I won't hesitate with the female residents." When Medina mentioned female residents, he smiled obscenely.

Su Bian immediately became excited when he heard he could 'help' the female residents, just as he needed to pick their yin qi and replenish his yang qi.

"Good brother, tell me, how much did you help?"

"Haha, oops! These kinds of things can't be said." Medina made a silent gesture and refused to answer Su Bian's question.

Soon both Su Bian and Medina arrived at the central office, and a young lady at the counter gave him an application employee form to fill out.

Since he had Medina, the head of security as his backer, everything naturally went smoothly, without a thing happening.

The lady at the desk gave him her business card, a map of Heaven Central Square, and a key to the dormitories. The starting time is at night tomorrow, Su Bian needs to work the night shift.

Medina took him out of the central office and told him, "Su Bian, I will take you to drink later like old times. Pack your things and move to the dorms tomorrow." Su Bian frowned a little when he heard that he was to live in the dorms. It will be hard to handle Yunzhi if she is to live in the dorms.

"Medina?" I asked, "Is it okay if I don't want to live in the dorms?"

He had no choice, in order to prevent Bai Yunzhi from being discovered by anyone, he had to take the bus to work every day.

Medina saw through his buddy's thought, winking at him, "Oh, haha, Su Bai no need to worry, this is a single-room dorm, you can bring your family members to live here. Your stepdaughter is still studying in college away from home, which happened to bring her to live here."

1