The Bus
110 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It can turn out that living in a single-room dorm is a good thing. He can now take Yunzhi over, and with the rent that is due to expire at the end of the month.

Of course, Su Bian didn't tell his good buddy, Medina, that the wife ran away with another man. He couldn't speak of his shame, so he chose to shoulder it instead.

Su Bian gaslighted Medina, "My wife has returned to her parents' home, I live by myself."

Medina could tell at a glance and his tone that he was lying, because when Su Bian lies, his eyes would glance to the right, and he decided not to expose this. 'Maybe there was something he had to do' Medina thought.

Everyone has his or her own difficulties, especially the family, which is difficult for an outsider like him to take care of.

He just smiled and pulled Yunzhi into the Bradley, and sent him out of the gates.

Time passed very quickly, it was almost nighttime.

Su Bian originally planned to take a taxi back, but when he thought the taxi fee would cost more than 20 USD, he might as well save more to buy more delicious food for Yunzhi.

Just like that, he came to the nearby bus stop, checking the routes on the sign and the time.

He can take the nearest bus that is about to pass by, which stops at his apartment complex.

Not long after waiting for his bus, the bus number 666 rolled by, and Su Bian came onto the bus. He sighed with relief that he was really lucky that this bus had come. He looked inside the bus and saw a few people in the seats.

He took out a bus card to swipe, randomly choosing a seat in the front row, and sat down.

Soon he arrived at the next bus stop, there were loads of people squeezing together in a penguin-like group, outside the bus and crowding the door.

The driver shouted loudly in an orderly command, "Everyone, come in in an orderly manner. Young people will have to give up their seats to the elderly, weak, disabled, and pregnant if you're sitting in the front!" 

Before Su Bian bottoms warmed the seat from sitting, an auntie who was in her seventies stood in front of him, covering herself in a hurdle, with a fat waist, she said with a painful look on her face, "Young man, my back hurts, please let me sit down for a moment."

When Su Bian saw this, he immediately gave up his seat to the aunt but didn't expect the aunt just to sit down, and her painful expression immediately brightened up and she smiled. She took out her mobile phone, making a phone call, "Hey XXX, the supermarket is on sale today…"

"Damnit!" Su Bian cursed under his breath. "Auntie's acting skills are so damn good! I was fooled."

The aunties usually suffer from backache and leg pain, but when they hear about market discounts, their backs are no longer sore and aching, their legs are also no longer in pain, and they will feel more energetic about buying things.

Since he didn't have a seat, he was overwhelmed by the crowds coming up. The small bus was so crowded that he could only stand up on his own two feet.

He was squeezed to the right side of the bus, next to the windows, and barely managed to grab hold of a small ring overhead. The bus started moving, it moved violently with shooks, and just as it was moving, a girl fell on Su Bian, her soft objects crushed her fall in his arms.

She was a jade-like beauty, who was 5 cm shorter than Su Bian, with shoulder-length hair, and glasses, along with the fragrance and strawberry shampoo which penetrated Su Bian's nostrils.

She was wearing a mask, and headphone ears, although her face could not be seen, from the side view of her face, her eyes were round with sparkling light, her eyebrows were thin and curved, along with her purple glasses were. Her appearance under the mask was definitely a jade-like mystery.

She was wearing a casual outfit, tight jeans that outline her slim butt.

The crowd would sway back and forth when the bus drove. The jade-like beauty butt was facing his bottom. Every time the bus swayed, her butt bumped into Su Bian's thin shorts.

'No! A few more hits, and I will get hard.' Su Bian was afraid of being called a pervert on the bus.

He twisted his hips to avoid her, but with the crowd, he had no room to maneuver. As soon as he moved a little further, he was pushed back by the people next to him, and could only face the impact of her butt each time.

He closed his eyes tightly to imagine his beautiful fox waiting at home, he didn't look, expecting to see some people walking by as they went out onto the next bus stop.

"The next bus stop has arrived. Passengers who want to get off, please pay attention!." The bus announcers sounded.

The jade-like beauty seemed to have no intention of getting off from the bus, she was still listening to her song and humming a tune.

When the bus stopped, the crowd was reduced by half in no time. Just when Su Bian sighed a relief breath. He saw another group of people rushing towards the front door of the bus. He was about to find a place to stand again, but suddenly those passengers came in from the back door, squeezing up.

It was great that Su Bian was stuck with the masked beauty in glasses again.

The Bus started to move once again, and the people in the bus were like a group of crabs stacked on top of each other every time the bus began swaying rhythmically.

The jade beauty butts kept bumping into Su Bian's hips accurately each time.

The soft cotton-like touch stimulated Su Bian's nerves, and his stick began to become flowing with blood, his best brother began to be held up pressing against the jade beauty butt.

He was panicked that cold sweat dripped down on his forehead. He was afraid that once the beauty found out, she would accuse him of sexual harassment, which is more than just trouble.

He nervously glanced at her, with his peripheral vision, as long as she looked back at him, he knew he was doomed!

One second, two, three, a minute has gone by, the beauty still didn't respond, seemingly unaware of his big stick pressing against her butt.

His stick was very hardened to 45 degrees, completely inserted between her legs, he was holding the breasts of the jade beauty, feeling the sensation of touch of the two beautiful long longs.

He didn't dare to move, but the bus gave too much respect to its swings.

The tire hit a big bump on the road, and the whole vehicle jolted violently.

The beauty held his stick and shook violently.

"Ah, it feels so good…"

Su Bian covered his mouth quickly and almost screamed. The friction was more comfortable than using his own hand.

"Hmm…" The jade-like beauty snorted softly.

1