The Bus Continued
28 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The sound was almost as silent in the noisy crowded bus, but Su Bian still heard it. He looked at her masked face again and saw two bright blushes on her cheeks that were exposed above her mask, and her eyes were a little blurry. It didn't look like she was on anything.

The beauty seemed to feel his burning gaze, so she simply closed her eyes, clamped her legs together, and clamped on Su Bian's rod together.

'Damnit!' Su Bian kept racing his thoughts, 'did this bitch know that I was going up against her, and she deliberately teased me?'

He became a little bolder, trying to move back and forth. The beauty immediately responded and clamped her legs tightly to prevent his rod from moving.

Su Bian was not going to be polite anymore after this, it's rare to meet a woman who was willing to seduce him, was it because of the dual cultivation technique? 'If she gets off at the next bus stop, she wouldn't think less of me would she?' Su Bian's thoughts were there.

He reached down with his right hand, slapping her but and pinching it. The crowd blocked the hand that could be seen, they couldn't tell a thing of what he was doing.

"Ah…" The jade beauty moaned in an exclaimed low voice. She originally wanted to have fun teasing others, but she didn't expect Su Bian to go this far.

She was feeling some shock and a little panic at the moment. She was shocked that he was so bold on the bus and touched her directly. What she was scared of was that it would be too embarrassing to expose herself in front of a crowd to see all this.

Su Bian's big strong hands kneaded her buttcheeks, and the beauty's heart kept racing faster. She felt all over her body and her mind was ascending to the upper realms, letting Su Bian control her.

Just when he thought he was having fun, the bus soon arrived at the next bus stop, and he had to give up and take back the hand that was on her bottom.

All the people on the bus seemed to have disappeared once again. There were only a few people in the back, about a dozen.

The jade beauty has no intention of leaving. It seems that she hasn't arrived at her stop yet.

There were few people on the bus, and he didn't dare to go further. The beauty was leaning on the black pole nearby, and Su Bian kept wondering what she was thinking.

At this time, he noticed the sly looks in the two eyes of the men who had just gotten on the bus. They looked like foreigners, blondes. They seem to have bad intentions at first glance.

One of the blonde males saw the masked beauty woman leaning on the pole and laughed in a lustful manner

Although the beauty's face can not be seen because of her mask, her figure looks top notch like a Japanese AV.

The blonde baddie patted the big blonde man next to him and signaled with his eyes.

The big man seemed to understand him. The two of them walked towards the beauty, surrounding her back and front, with a lustful tone, "Hehe, beauty, you're very beautiful, let us add contact?" 

She looked at him with disgust and didn't pay attention any further to his talk.

"Come on, let's be friends and add each other's phone numbers." The blonde boy said, putting his hand on the shoulder, pretending to be familiar with her.

"Pop!"

A sound was made as the masked beauty slapped his hand off her shoulders.

This movement naturally attracted the attention of everyone on board the bus, but when the passengers saw the aura that the blonde boy carried, they all turned their heads or lowered them in fear, tapping rapidly on their phones, pretending not to see the trouble.

The blond boy was in pain and cursed, "Don't be ashamed. If you can add me to each other's contract today, you will never get off the bus." 

The big man behind her walked up and grabbed her left wrist, preventing her from running away.

The blonde boy took out his XXphone, opened his contacts, and handed it to the beauty, asking her to add his number with the QR code that popped up.

The masked woman reluctantly said, "Hmph! I will never give it to you. If you keep pestering any further, the police will come!"

"The police? What a joke. It's not like I will go to jail for fun, what can they do when the police come? I have money!" The blonde boy said fiercely. He stretched out his dirty hands to pull off her mask, to see what she looked like.

The woman was so frightened that she turned pale and looked at SU Bian for help, her pitiful eyes begging for his help.

Su Bian understands that the woman has a request, he might want to help her so as to increase the bond between the two. He nodded.

Su Bian immediately yelled, "What are you doing?"

The two blonde men were frightened by the roar…of an incoming cultivator... They came back to their senses from the roar that stunned them and stared at Su Bian, cursing him out, "You fucking dumbass, I advise you to mind your business."\

Su Bian looked at the height and weight of the two of them, judging this, they were around 170 cm. Their weight was estimated to be more than 200 pounds or 100 kilograms. They were fatter than any person who joined the army.

Although he was retired from the military, he still has many friends and he can casually beat them up with his new physique.

"I also want to take a look, can you handle me?" Su Bian took a big step forward, and his strong muscles bulged out of his shirt, which shocked both the blonde men.

The big blonde boy looked at his physique and instantly felt frightened, but he couldn't lose his pride in a male in front of the beauty and his friend, so he said with cruel words, "Old ass man, don't think you are so foolish. You should be glad that I forgot about you today. Otherwise, with my knife, it will turn red and you will be in the hospital in minutes!"

"Let's go!" Both the blondes walked to the front of the bus, forcing the driver to stop the bus and go to the side of the road, the two of them slipped out of the front bus door.

She came up to Su Bian in a thankful manner, "Thank you!"

"You're welcome. You already rewarded me with your teasing." Su Bian came to ear to whisper his sentence and grinned.

The masked beauty's face suddenly turned red with embarrassment, she understood that the reward he was referring to is the humiliation just now.

"Can I add you as a friend?" She offered.

"Yes, you can."

The friend application was sent, with a cute rabbit avatar that was on her profile. She added him to her DMs. Her name Su Bian found was Yun Yun, and he also told him.

"The next bus stop has arrived. Passengers who want to get off, please pay attention!"

When the bus arrived at the stop, some of the people on the bus left, and another group got on.

"Where do you get off?" Su Bian asked Yun Yun.

"Heaven's University!" Yun Yun was excited and replied, she wanted him to bring her out on a date.

0