The College Student
95 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Oh, you're a college student. What degree are you currently studying in?" Su Bian asked with curiosity.

"I am now in my 2nd year!" As soon as she finished speaking, the car was filled with people getting on the bus, and Yun Yun was squeezed into his arms.

He put his arm around her shoulder to help block the others from squishing her.

Yun Yun leaned into his strong chest and smiled foolishly. She liked mature men, especially those who were strong and with muscles, so she condoned her teasing further from the beginning.

A plump young body was leaning against Su Bian's arms, and he couldn't help but lift his head to the heavens again.

His fuel rod cannon was pressed directly against Yun Yun's lower abdomen

Yun Yun was shy as she felt the hardness and length underneath her clothing, and playfully stroked it with her hands.

Su Bian didn't dare to move, so he could only let Yun Yun tease him, he was unable to shoot his fuel rod cannon.

At this moment, the bus driver shouted as he saw a messy road in front. "Hang on to a nearby thing, everyone. The road ahead is a bit bumpy!"

As soon as he finished speaking, the crowd in the bus began to surge again. The people sitting in the seats were okay but the people who stood grabbed on the rings above them or the poles next to them.

Su Bian praised this opportunity, "Heavens has helped me! Little girl, let's see if we can convince each other."

The bus drove to a potholed road, and the whole bus began to shake. Everyone's attention was attached to the windows, wanting to take a look with the phone out ready to take photos. 

"Why is this road so bumpy?" Passerby A said.

While everyone's attention was being drawn away, Su Bian had his hands go into Yun Yun's top, pushing down her bra, and holding her breasts. It was a B cup, neither too big nor small, just enough to hold one in each hold, much smaller than his fox wife, but it was still better than nothing.

He pinched her little pink grape and rubbed it vigorously. Yun Yun nestled into his arms and moaned softly, "Please be a little gentler."

Su Bian leaned a little close to her ear, and blew it lightly, "Put your hands on my buddy, I feel a little uncomfortable."

"Mm" She responded softly, her little hands got into his shorts, holding his spear, and starting to stroke it back and forth.

Yun Yun was soon fascinated by Su Biam. He wanted to go further and unzip her jeans but was stopped by Yun Yun.

"Not now, I have to get off at the next bus stop." Yun Yun slapped and moved his hand away.

His right hand felt harmed, and a little more awake. Only then did he remember that he was on the bus, not at home and that his actions just now were indeed too reckless.

"I am sorry, I was too reckless" Su Bian was a little disappointed as he withdrew his hand away from her chest, smoothly putting away her bra, and putting it back in his pockets.

Yun Yun also withdrew her hands, adjusting her clothes.

"Give it back to me." Yuin Yun whispered to him.

Su BIan pretended to be stupid and said, " Give what?"

"Yo..you asked knowingly," Yun Yun gritted her teeth, her facial expression turned bright red, and she pinched the thin flesh from Su Bian's waist, hard.

"Be gentle, it hurts." He whispered.

By chance, the bus announcement rang again, "The Heaven's University station has arrived. Passengers who want to get off, please pay attention…"

Yun Yun had no choice as she walked to the bus stop in embarrassment and got off the bus.

Su Bian smelled the lingering fragrance of his fingers that were intoxicated with her smell, recalling what just happened, sighing. "Why is it so good to be young?"

The phone in his pocket rang.

He took it out and looked at the notification, it was a DM message by Yun Yun. The content was [Give me back my bra! Pepeangry.jpg]

 He tapped on the screen of his phone to unlock it with his fingers and sent back a reply, "I will return to you when we meet again next time." 

In less than a second, there was a reply from Yun Yun, "I will go find you during the break next week."

"Okay! He suppressed his excitement. The students nowadays are so open-minded and want to play around.

Her age reminds him of his stepdaughter. Ever since his wife cuckolded him, and ran away with another man, his stepdaughter and him basically have no common topics to communicate. Even if he has her DMs, he doesn't know what to say to her.

At the end of each month, his stepdaughter, Su Ling'er, who took on his last surname with the marriage, asks for living expenses.

He put away his phone with some sadness. The bus arrived at his apartment complex, and he got off.

Naturally, he didn't forget the promise to his fox wife to buy her a big delicious meal.

Considering that he didn't have the right cooking tools for making soup, he decided to go to a small restaurant and pick up an order to go.

He searched for nearby restaurants that were open and for a while, he finally found a restaurant that served the soup that he wanted. This restaurant was a little famous with 4.5-star reviews, calling itself "AMC Restaurant".

The manager looked to be in his fifties, with thick and shiny white hair. He spoke in a different language and introduced his soup.

"Sir, this soup is my greatest dish, it is everyone's favorite and famous because it tastes so good they never come back a second time!" 

"Okay, how much does this cost for a pot of soup?" Su Bian asked for the price.

The manager smiled and rubbed his hands, showing 2 fingers, "It's not expensive, sir. It's only 50 USD!"

'Damn!' Su Bian was going to have his wallet bleed heavily this time! He has to keep his promise to his fox wife!

He gritted his teeth and said, "Alright, also add two more lunch menu items, pack it up and take it away!"

"Alright, sir. Please sit down for a while." The manager asked a waiter to go to the kitchen and get his meals.

Not long after finding an empty seat in the lobby, the sound of an incoming people came from the door of the restaurant.

"Hehe, brother Ye, isn't this girl that beautiful?"

"Hmpth, she is very beautiful. She looks like a student at first glance. She is slimmer than those nightclub workers!

"Brother Ye, will you go for her DMs?"

"No! I will get angry when you say that…"

1