The Fools
34 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While they talked and walked into the restaurant, there was a blonde person who had the brightest hair around.

Su Bian took a closer look, and saw the person from the bus!

It was the blonde man who was in front of the people who harassed Yun Yun on the bus, and this time he had 3 more friends with him.

When he saw them coming in, he didn't panic at all. These few young brats were nothing at all!

The group of five kept chatting, shoulder to shoulder. Soon finding an empty table. The one that was the big man on the bus happened to meet Su Bian's gaze. His sharp eyes recognized him as the person on the bus at a glance.

He poked at the blonde boy next to him, who is brother Ye.

"What's wrong?" The thin blonde was interrupted in his conversation and got angry.

"Brother Ye, do you see the person over there who ruined our mood?" The big man pointed at Su Bian's position with his finger.

He turned his head and looked over, then slapped the table with a big bang in anger. "Dammit! It's really him! He is very destined with me. Brothers, let's go over there and meet him!"

The big blonde man looked very confident this time, with his four friends beside him, and he thought to himself, no matter how strong he is, he can't beat numbers.

Su Bian was very calm, sitting still in his seat as a trained Viet Cong.

"Hmph your old ass ruined my job of picking up girls. Shouldn't you be filial to me? " The blonde man took on the front and led the shouting and even stretching hand forward, gesturing for SU Bian to give him money as compensation.

"Get the fuck out!" Su Bian spitted out these words

"Fuck! Why are you talking like this to our boss!"

" Are you courting death?"

When the other 4 heard what Su Bian said, they also responded back.

"Hmpth you're quite arrogant, alright. As a toast to our meeting, you're going to die!"

The blonde boy got angry and grabbed Su Bian's shirt, trying to lift up him.

But with the exertion of all his strength, he couldn't lift Su Bian up, Su Bian didn't move at all.

"Are you kidding me 'Young master' blonde boy, you're so skinny yet you want to pick me up? Go back and exercise in the gym for a few more years!" Su Bian slapped away his hand.

After being slapped, the blonde body felt that he had lost all face in front of his 4 friends. He became so angry that he roared, 

"Fuck you! Beat him up!"

Just when all five of them were about to take action, the manager of the restaurant hurriedly stepped forward to stop him, putting himself between his customer that already paid, Su Bian and faced towards the 5 brats. 

"You fucking idiots, think about my store here first, I am only a small business and can't stand your stupid drama. If you want to fight then take this shit outside!"

"Dammit! I will kill anyone who dares to stop me!" but the blonde boy even got more agitated by the manager. How could he listen to an old elder? 

He began to pick up the table beside him and threw it at Su Bian.

When he saw this, he jumped like a monkey, running over the table surface, dodging the frontal assault by the five people, and drop-kicked a person, sending him far away.

With a clash "bang" the man who was sent flying knocked over another table of food, and the hot soup fell on him, he screamed in agony as he received 3rd degree burns, going unconscious in an instant and thus the group of 5 lost a combat force, now turns to 4.

When the guests in the restaurant saw the fight, they ran away, fearing that the harm would come to them.

The manager was on the verge of being angry. Some of these people who ran away didn't pay the bill, so he had no choice but to call the police station.

Su Bian didn't expect the strength of his kick would be so strong. It almost caught up with the strength of his legs when he was in his twenties training in the special forces. It seems that dual cultivation with his fox wife wasn't in vain for him!

The blonde boy saw this chance, and quickly shouted to the other three people, "Go grab stools and wine bottles!"

"Okay, boss!"

"Quickly you fucking morons!"

The three people immediately grabbed the bottles on the tables and threw them at him, as soon as it was thrown off the tables, he tilted his head to the right, and with a swish sound, a bottle was smashed into the wall making a cling sound as Su Bian dodged it

Su Bian saw the nearest stool, quickly reacted, and picked it up raising it in front of him, as the bottles slid down.

He knows he will definitely waste his stamina fighting like this. He still has to understand the old principle of making the boss of the group of idiots out of commission. 

He threw the stool out of his hand. The blonde man usually played with women a lot, and his body was naturally weak, his legs were also very weak. He couldn't react in time to dodge and was hit in the arm by Su Bian. He fell onto the floor and screamed in pain, "Dammit! It hurts! Fuck!"

When the three others saw that he had no weapons left, they all picked up the nearby stools and came to hit Su Bian.

The one who rushed to the front of him was the thin blonde boy and the other two people who were with him. The boy was naive to think that Su Bian was a lamb waiting to be slaughtered because he didn't wasn't armed.

But they were wrong, dead wrong!

The boy raised the stool and slammed it toward Su Bian with all his little meager strength. Just when he was about to, he found that the stool suddenly stopped moving and could not move any further, no matter how hard he tried.

Suddenly, there was a terribly strong pull, and the stool in his hand fell away, and he snatched it.

Then, Su Bian's big-footed boot came flying over, kicking him in the stomach.

The blonde boy had severe pain in his abdomen and could not control his body. He fell backward and collided with the other two brats. The three of them fell heavily to the floor of the restaurant.

He didn't want to kill anyone, because Su Bian was afraid his newly found strength from his fox wife's dual cultivation technique may have raised his strength too much. A moment later, a dozen police sirens came that sounded outside the doors of the restaurant with helicopters and SWAT team ready.

The criminals were caught.

It was around 4 pm. Su Bian had finished testifying with written statements and came out of the police station. The five people were gangsters with big criminal records with bounties on them. From the restaurant's surveillance, the police saw it was the blonde man who struck him first and fought out of self-defense.

Everything that was smashed in the restaurants was put on the tabs of the criminals. Su Bian was not injured so they didn't need to compensate for his medical expenses.

Su Bian also heard some whispers about the crime from other officers in the station. His name is Eren Ye, he is a dropout of middle school, 24 years of age, and has been living in society by stealing and fighting. Going to jail is just like going home as his friends can bail him out after being locked up for a month.

The captain of the department specifically told Su Bian to watch out for Ye's revenge, because this man is narrow-minded and has a bad temper. If he sees him again, it's better to call his number and not be too entangled.

0