Packing Up With Emotions
21 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When he left the police department. He took out his phone and looked at the time, it was past 4:30. He was a little worried about his fox wife Yunzhi being alone at home. The landlord would usually come to collect rent at the end of the month. It would be bad if the landlord discovered her existence.

He hailed a cab on the APP went off the road and hurried back home. 

When he came upstairs, he met the landlady coming downstairs. The landlady's surname was Mao, and she is a little fat weighing more than 190 pounds. She is in her fifties, wearing a clear red dress. The entire apartment complex belongs to her.

"Su Bian, you came back just in time. Didn't I specify not to have pets?" The landlady pointed at Su Bian aggressively.

Pet? Su Bian made a shocked expression. 'Could the landlady be referring to Bai Yunzhi?'\

He noticed the pet cage in her hand. There was an animal with bright white fur in it, and it made a sound of "oooo." Wimping about.

Su Bian snatched the cage in her hand in anger. Seeing the white fox in the cage, he cursed her out. "Where the fuck is it in the contract of rent was it stated you can't have pets? Are pets so shameful? Are you scared of a little critter? Your fucking too fat the best thing it can do to you is die on your impact! And how fucking dare you enter my apartment when I wasn't at home? This is against the fucking federal law you bitch!" 

"I…" The landlady was super fucking nervous with sweat and was speechless after being cursed out by Su Bian. She quickly shamelessly replied back, "This apartment complex belongs to me. So what if it's not written in the contract, what I said is what I say. You're not allowed to raise pets. It's the end of the month, if you don't pay up you will get evicted tomorrow!"

"Pay up? Fuck you, I won't live here anymore, starting tomorrow I am leaving." Yunzhi shamed the landlady and he glanced at Yunzhi in the cage who was locked up with his heart being shattered. He was so angry he wanted to beat up his fat landlady.

"Hmph that's fines, I won't refund you a penny of the deposit!" The landlady pointed at Su Bian in her anger.

"ppth, I won't need it anyways, I can pursue legal action, I don't care about the little deposit." Su Bian spit on her shoes, he was meant to aim it at the ground but the direction of the wind /magically made the spit fly on the shoe.

The landlady was angry at him that she had nothing to say. She broke down and sat on the floor, "so what you idiot!"

Su BIan didn't even bother to pay attention to her, so he carried the cage upstairs. When he entered his apartment, he immediately plied open the cage.

Yunzhi jumped out of the cage and threw herself into his arms and with guilt, "It is all my fault for making you suffer."

"My dear, I won't blame you. I don't want to cause you any trouble, so I didn't resist, I was caught by that bitch." Bai Yunzhi hugged Su Bian

"Tomorrow we will change living space. I was able to find a security guard job in the morning. Our food and accommodation are included" Su Bian briefly explained to Yunzhi about finding a job in the morning and fighting with others.

Of course, he left out the part of Yun Yun because he was afraid of making his fox wife jealous.

Although she openly told him to find other women to dual cultivate with, he still needs to understand the emotions of a female. Say some things they want to hear and don't say what they don't want to hear.

"Hehe my love, you are very strong. One person can defeat five others. If I dual-cultured with you a few more times in the future, I am sure even a thousand people won't be able to beat up my husband!" Bai Yunzhi praised Su Bian's deeds and didn't forget to mention dual cultivation.

"Take your time on the dual cultivation matter. In a few days, I will pick up a girl and pluck her yin qi to replenish my yang qi.

"Hmm." Bai Yunzhi nodded with a hint of sadness. She then touched her small belly, "My dear, I am hungry, where is the delicious food promised?"

Su Bian smiled with contentment and teased her, "Hehe my love, which one do you want to eat? Is it the one below me?"

"Hehe, my dear only children would make choices, I want them all!" 

Yunzhi jumped on the bed in her human form, with her naked and graceful jade body, stretched out her tongue, licked her red lips, and hooked towards Su Bian.

When he saw this seductive scene, his blood pressure raised and dropped to his fuel rod cannon, becoming hot and excited. A hungry wolf pounced on her, pressing Yunzhi under him, and groped her around."

"Well, be gentle." His touch made Yunzhi squeal and squeamish with moans. She turned over and sat on him and said, " Dear, you've been exhausted all day. Don't move, I will take care of you."

"Alright." Su BIan opened his mouth, lying face up on the bed, with hands and feet. He watched the beautiful lady jump on his body, unbuckling his belt and taking off his pants.

The straight spear that aimed towards the heavens popped out. Bai Yunzhi looked charming, she held the fuel rod cannon with her hands, stretched her tongue out, and licked the head of the cannon. "It's very delicious and a little salty," Then she swallowed the fuel rod cannon in one gulp, sucking it carefully.

"Mmm." Su Bian moaned and closed his eyes, taking a deep long breath, slowly enjoying Yunzhi's attentive service. 

Ten minutes later, Yunzhi licked up the shot that was fired by the fuel rod cannon from the corner of her mouth. She held Su Bian in her arms, letting him kiss her cheek a few times.

Bai Yunzhi then turned back into a small white fox and curled up on the bed, falling asleep. Su Bian put on his pants, ordered a takeaway, and took out the two suitcases under the bed, one with a high-powered Gauss sniper rifle issued by the US army, only for government use, and another that was empty. He started to pack everything, including the emergency clothing for his stepdaughter in case she ever comes by.

Su Bian has to go to work in Heaven Central Square early tomorrow morning. He doesn't have a lot to pack, just toothpaste, a brush, a razer, and a bunch of civilization clothes including his uniform. When he touched the uniform, he felt a lot of emotions and looked at the bloodstains on the bottom.

"My friends, I miss you already." Looking away sadly, gently folding it into his suitcase.

Only the bedding sheets and blanket were left unfolded, they were used to stay the night.

"Ding!" the doorbell rang.

Su BIan walked out the door and looked outside through the peephole. It was a delivery person who was female. She looked quite young. She was wearing a red-orange vest but unfortunately, her face can't be seen because of her mask.

Su Bian opened the door, taking the food from the dasher. The female delivery person looked twice at Su Bian and shyly said to him, " I wish you a pleasant meal, and remember to leave a review!" Then she trotted away anxiously to her vehicle.

Being someone who delivers food is a very tough job. They will have to compete with APP users and run up and down everywhere every day. Sometimes they will get stuck in traffic and the delivery time will go over, thus their pay will be deducted so the customer gets compensation from said company. No one has raised up to revolt about this issue due to being silenced each time. The media never covered this because it wasn't on their agenda.

0