Heaven Central Square
33 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

He has ordered one portion of meat slices and two bowls of rice. He didn't know if Yunzhi would like this, so he shook her awake.

"Aw…"

Yunzhi woke up yawning, she shook her big furry tail, sniffing the aroma scene with her nose, and saliva flowed down. "hehe, it smells good! It smells like good meat!"

"It's on the counter, go and eat it!"

Bai Yunzhi moved around in a circle twice, jumped on the table, and grabbed a piece of meat, putting it into the rice bowl of Su Bian, "My love you should eat first, I will eat after you're full." 

The care of Su Bian Fox's wife really moved him. He touched her head and handed her the other slices of meat.

"Let's eat together instead."

"Okay!"

At the dining counter, one person and a fox ate the meat slices with relish.

The next morning, he woke up by the running alarm clock. He washed up briefly and woke up Bai Yunzhi.

"Yunzhi, I have to go to work, it's not safe for you to be in human form, please stay in the cage for now." 

Su Bian pointed to the broken cage where the landlady kept Yunzhi yesterday. It looked good enough to be used.

Bai Yunzhi's human form is so beautiful that she can easily cause accidents and trouble around her. Su Bian doesn't have the right fit of clothing for her, except for his stepdaughters who aren't even close.

When his salary is paid, he will decide to go shopping and get Bai Yunzhi some nice clothing.

She nodded sensibly, "Mm, don't worry about my love." She got in the cage by herself.

He put the house keys on the table, picked up his suitcases, swinging the Gauss rifle suitcase on his back, and the cage of Bai Yunzhi in his left hand, slamming the door shut.

Su Bian went downstairs, for the sake of safety he didn't queue for the bus instead called for a taxi APP.

When the driver saw that there was a caged pet, he was a little mad, "Don't let that thing poop in my car else you are paying for it."

"Don't worry, I'm sure a fox has the same intelligence as a human. They won't poop randomly." He stuffed the suitcases in the trunk and got into the car with Bai Yunzhi in his arms.

"Really? Could it be that your fox is a spirit?" The driver joked around with a smile.

"Hehe, you're right, it is indeed a spirit, a very beautiful one!"

Su Bian flattered Yunzhi. She who is in the cage heard it, and she shyly poked Su Bian with her paw.

"Haha… What you say is so interesting. Sir, where are you going?" Naturally, the driver couldn't believe that the fox in the cage was a fox spirit.

"I'm going to Heaven Central Square." Su Bian said his destination.

"Oh? Heaven Square? This is a community where the most wealthy live. What will you be doing there?" 

The driver stepped on the gas pedal of his car and started chatting away with Su Bian.

Drivers are talkative and like to chat. It may be because social interaction is low. When Su Bian heard he was going to Heaven Central Square, dressed in casual clothes, he couldn't help but be curious.

"I am going to work there as a security guard."

"Holy shit, how much do they pay you to be a security each month?" The driver was surprised. After all, he was never in the very rich urbs. He wanted to know more about it so that he had one thing to brag about with others.

"400 Dollars." Su Bian calmly said.

"Fuck? What? It is so fucking low. I am better off that I can earn more by driving for a month." The driver was obviously disappointed in Su Bian's words, and even his impression of the rich living in Heaven Central Square was the worst.

"It's not easy to find a job now, but some are pretty decent. I gotta take what I can get." Su Bian was helpless.

"That's right, just take it as a temporary job until you can find a new one." The driver comforted Su Bian,. He also knew that his heart of 400 dollars a month was just too little, even below the federal minimum wage. He wondered how this wasn't challenged. Not only that but he also had to support his stepdaughter in school, and also support his fox spirit wife. The money wasn't enough for him.

Thus, he came to Heaven Square to work as a security guard after careful consideration and being recommended by his battle buddy. He wanted to see if he could get to know one or more residents living there and hang out with them. It is definitely better to have connections whilst on the job.

Half an hour later, the driver stopped outside the gates of Heaven Square.

Su Bian already paid the fee on the APP. He walked towards the gate of Heaven Central Square with the cage, suitcase behind him, and suitcase in front. Two Security guards at the Bluetooth that were blocking the door also blocked Su Bian.

"What are you doing here?" 

Su Bian glanced at the two people. They looked very unfamiliar. They were not the same two people from yesterday. It was normal not to be recognized.

"Oh, I am a security guard just like you. I am here to report to my duty station today."

"Report?" One of the fat face guards walked out and looked at Su Bian carefully. 

"Are you the newcomer that Captain Medina mentioned… What was your name?"

"My name is Su Bian." He added

"yes….Su Bian. Haha good to meet you, my name is Wei Wei, and my other friend here is Thomas. Captain Medina specially told us to take care of the new arrival." Wei Wei introduced himself with a smile and also introduced the tall thin man next to him. 

As the other guard's name was mentioned, he raised his hand to wave, "Hi there, Su Bian."

"Hehe, our bond is too much. I am newer than you, just casually call me my name, and come and smoke a cigar." Su Bian took out a cheap cigar brand, handing over two cigars.

When Wei Wei saw that Su Bian was an old-time smoker, along with Thomas, both eyes lit up. They can't wait to take out the two cigars, calling him informally instead.

The three of them talked nonsense. After chatting for a while, Wei Wei noticed the fox in Su Bian's hand, "Oh, Bian, you still have such leisure and elegance to raise an exotic animal, and it's a white fox!"

0