Sexting
42 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Big meanie Bian, what are you doing?"

Su Bian replied truthfully, "I'm sleeping in my bed."

After replying, he opened Yun Yun's profile, looking at her other social media where there were many photos of her. She looks pretty and cute, having her long hair fluttering with the wind. Her smile contained her confident and very young atmosphere in the college.

Without Su Bian even thinking, he was sure she may have been the school beauty crush of many others in her district. If he was only 20 years old and the war didn't happen at all, he would definitely be the one who asked her out every day.

However, you can't judge people by the cover of the book. Yun Yun seems to be into middle-aged men like him.

"Why are you still sleeping? My professor already exposed her butt!"

Yun Yun sent a photo of her current female professor wearing black garters giving out a lecture near the board

Su Bian opened the uploaded photo from his chat, enlarging the screenshot and taking a nice look. Suddenly his eyes were lit with lust. 

"This teacher is also a top-notch beauty, wearing rimmed glasses and she is thick from both ends." Su Bian whistled, hoping that Bai Yunzhi didn't hear him talking to himself.

He replied back, "I work the night shift, I need sleep don't I? Aren't you also in class?

"Yes, Uncle Su, isn't the professor sexy?"

"Sexy, very sexy." Su Bian didn't hide it at all when replying to her message.

"Tsk. This old hag isn't as beautiful as me!" Yun Yun was dissatisfied with Su Bian's rating of another female. She pointed the front camera towards her breasts, pulling down her uniform blouse, and taking a photo of showing half her coverage and bra.

The girl next to her glanced at her but looked away in fear thinking she was a pervert.

"Mmm, she is a little too teasing today!" Su Bian wouldn't dare take such photos in class because of how the classmates nearby could see him.

Looking at her tender soft breasts, he felt his fuel rod cannon surging with ammo and the nose seemed to be flowing down with blood. He quickly replied back with a praise to her tease, "Yun Yun, you are indeed the most beautiful." Suddenly Su Bian remembered that he had Yun Yun's bra in his pocket.

Reaching out into his pocket, touching it was a lace black bra.

He quickly took it out and snapped a picture of her bra with his phone.

When Yun Yun saw the picture he sent, her face lit up with blushing red. She glanced at the classmates around her area, their attention was all focused on the professor. She quickly tapped her phone screen, "Uncle, why is my bra so wrinkled? Did you perhaps do something naughty with it? Uwu" 

'Naughty thing? Does she mean what I think she means?' Su Bian starred in a surprised expression.

He replied with a grimacing emoji, "Yes, I have been doing naughty deeds with them now, do you want to see them?"

"If you dare to send it, I will see them without a doubt!" Yun Yun's face was blushing, and she typed her reply without any shame.

"Really? Do you really want to look at it?"

"Of course, I am not inexperienced. I have seen too many online things." 

Yun Yun replied stiffly. In fact, she was still inexperienced. She only saw it on those JAVs that were not suitable for anyone under a certain age by their world law.

On the bus the other day, Yun Yun encountered a male spear for the first time. After coming back from the trip, she was unsatisfied.

'Hmmm. What a naughty girl, if she wants to see it, then I will send it.' Su Bian immediately unbuttoned his pants, releasing his spear in full light, wrapping her bra around his fuel rod cannon, and took a photo in 4k.

When Yun Yun saw the photo sent, she immediately hid her phone in the desk drawer. She was observing what her classmates were doing to make sure their attention was not on her. Then she opened her phone in the drawer and examined the photo sent by Su Bian.

'So big!' 

Yun Yun's first impression was this. The lush half-inch public hair hiding a small part of his fuel rod cannon, and the bulging veins that were on the fuel rod cannon ready to fire at any time.

They were much larger than the male actors in those JAVs.

Yun Yun gapped her saliva back hard and stared at the spear in the photo. She imagined the scene of being penetrated by the spear in her mind. She felt a warm current coming from her lower lips, which was a very numb feeling to her.

She couldn't help but put her hands in her skirt, caressing her panties that protected her holy place.

Far away in the dorms, Su Bian was burning with lust as he was looking at the photos of Yun Yun's tender soft breasts, he used her bra to comfort his fuel rod cannon. 

About a minute later, another photo was sent, this time of her photo of sticky liquidated fingers, two of her fingers were covered with transparent mucus, and there was a JPG emoji, "I am wet!"

With this excitement, he moved the bra on his fuel rod cannon to go faster. After a while of twitching, he shot the fuel rod spraying it all over her lace black bra. He also sent this photo

Yun Yun's underwear was soaked with his fuel rod. She bit her red lips with a lustful face and sent a reply to his DM, "I really want to taste your fuel rod essence!"

Yun Yun was a woman that was almost slutty that Su Bian really wanted to rush over and fill her needs on the spot. He put away the fuel rod covered bra, throwing it into the laundry basket, letting it soak with cleaning product water.

Su Bian knows that her bra needs to return to Yun Yun. Last time he agreed to meet her during the next available weekend.

He replied, "When you come to me during the weekends, I will let you taste the ultimate fuel rod cannon in the world!"

"Hehe, that's a deal!" After Yun Yun finished replying, the bell to the next block rang, and the classroom of first-year college students suddenly became lively.

Her best friend since childhood came to her side unknowingly and found that Yun Yun was blushing with her eyes drooping with lust, she caught a glimpse of her chat DMs on her phone.

There was a photo of a penis on it.

She was surprised that Yun Yun was chatting with a male.

The best friend patted Yun Yun on the shoulder and asked her deliberately, "Yun Yun, your face is so red, do you have a fever?"

"Ah?" Yun Yun was in shock and turned off her phone,

"No, I don't have any fever going on."

"I've seen everything there is, no need to hide!" replied her best friend with a teasing smirk.

"Ah? That's not what you think" Yun Yun's face turned bright red with embarrassment, and she patted her best friend a few times. She learned against Yun Yun, "Who is that man in your DMs? Why does he have to send such a photo?"

"I've met with someone when I went out the other day."

There was nothing hidden by Yun Yun to her best friend, she explained what happened on the bus that day.

"Hey hey, Yun Yun, Do you not love me anymore? Would you rather let a strange man molest you than let me touch you?" Her best friend was a little angry.

0