16-End of Chapter 5
53 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“No, no, no, no,” Kieran was wailing, and she felt sorry for him just a little. Her eyes drifting to the crackle of light that escaped his flesh and did not know where to stay. He was shattering, that was if shattering could describe the absolutely insane disco ball he had become. “Didn’t I tell you not to open my fucking door?”

“Well, doors open,” she couldn’t help the tease, but the hand to her throat grew crushingly tight. “N-no, the real problem is why the fuck can I open your door?” she choked out, tongue flopping as oxygen was cut off prettily in her throat. And for fuck’s sake, Levi knew how to choke, thumb digging against the vein of her neck and squeezing with skill meant for sex. Her insides grew warm with the idea of sex.

“I’m not going to start locking my door because of you!” was the shriek from her darling new friend, “If it smells like sex, you do not fucking enter, if it sounds like sex, you LEAVE. Fuck! This is my goddamn territory.” Kieran spat, almost in tears. There was an adorable little shine in the golden glow of his eyes. Or maybe he was just mad as fuck. She couldn’t really tell at this point. “JUST WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?”

“I just wanted to piss!” she squawked out, felt the shame of being unable to smell sex drift up her cheeks. She’d forgotten one crucial fact about Alphas. They flooded rooms with their smell. They marked things, pissed on the floor, ass against the wall; they had territories. “And are you crying?”

“YOU’RE NOT PISSING IN MY ROOM!” He ignored her comment, seemed to blink back embarrassed tears. He was the most adorable helios she’d ever met in her life. ” I WARNED YOU! YOU MOTHERFUCKER!”

“Call off your man!” she spat through a laugh, struggling in his hold, already seeing stars. The world was starting to look a little too dark for her own good. “And we can consider this forgotten. Bleached. Washed from my brain. Whatever you want, sweet cleared her throat, struggled against the wall of stone. “I won’t tease you again, I p-promise. I swear to God, you do not want me unconscious in your sexual fluids—”

“S-Levi,” he groaned, but paused two seconds too long, watching as she suffered and struggled. He sighed. “Don’t hurt him.”

She was released, his flesh going soft, and she coughed, gasping for air, leaned against the wall, and slid down the surface with a heavy exhale. The two aliens stood over her, Levi relatively more relaxed with a hand on his hip and Kieran looking as if he might want to die.

She’d appreciate if she didn’t have to see two oily flaccid cocks at eye level, but men just didn’t seem to have the concept of pants. But she was pretty sure Kieran was just trying to act tough, didn’t want her to see the break of his character.

“Argh,” she coughed, “I’m going to look like I got hit by an abusive ex.” She wiped at the blood trailing down her cheek, struggling to stand. It came away red, bloody, and stinging. “You really had to punch first, right?”

Levi didn’t speak, eyes rolled with a shrug, fingers combing through sweaty locks. But she noted the arm tucked possessively against Kieran’s hip, long slender fingers curled over the curve. It spelt out what he didn’t need to say: mine.

“Gonna get a black eye, fingerprints on my neck.” She groaned, gave the lovebirds the space to sort out their own issues, “on my second day of school.” But her gaze slid to them, drew to the relaxation of arms, the gentle tilt of head. Even Levi stared at her face, tongue darting to lick at the corners. And fuck it all if that wasn’t the body language for something more.

This was a couple looking for a threesome.

“It’s your fault!” Kieran hissed, and even now she noted pink cheeks. She tried not to look at naked hard dicks, nor the way it twitched when his eyes meandered over her face, crawled over parts of her he found attractive. “You’re such a whiny bitch.” For someone that had just put up a show that afternoon, he was more embarrassed than she’d expected.

“Yeah, I know, I know. My bad, I’m sorry,” she raised her hands, accepted the attack, but the smile on her face was a shit-eating grin. “I admit my hand slipped, fucked up, truly a bastard move.” But she paused two steps before she went. “Y’know you really shouldn’t like me... We’ve only just met. It’s literally been just four hours.”

“Shut up!” Kieran was on fire now, the light of his glow flickering on and off. “Shut up, shut up, shut up!” He lunged for her, missed and she cackled, stifled more humour against her palm.

“You’re acting really cute right now,” she continued with her torment, twisting out of the way. “Really makes you wonder who’s the man that was trying to bully me this afternoon. God, I’m glad he’s gone. He was such a dick. This version of you is.” She kissed her fingertips, smacking lips. “Beautiful.”

“You’re an asshole, Rue,” he snarled, growing brighter with anger, adorable with hair that grew curly with the increase of his power. “I’m going to fucking murder you in your sleep.”

Her lips twitched, but she could see it in his eyes that he wouldn’t be killing her anytime soon. No, he was infatuated. And God, it had only been mere hours. Was she really such a magnetic character? “Mm hm,” she agreed, “the only death you’re interested in giving me is la petite mort.”

“Fuck you,” he snarled, lunging for her, and she sidestepped with a laugh. And his light was twisting over her skin, dancing over flesh so fast that it tickled. But his hands froze before they touched her, and she knew he hesitated because of that episode. “Fuck,” was his only response as he drew back with a scowl.

“Relax bro,” she paused with a shrug. “I’m sorry for breaking you, but I don’t swing that way. So don’t dream about my asshole. It’s never going to be anywhere close to your dick,” she mumbled. “Or anyone’s dick. I’m keeping myself pure in these parts.” There was a snort from Levi. Finally, a response from the stoic shadow in the darkness.

“You’re a Guide,” was his amused statement, drawled out over lazy tongue. She couldn’t help the twinge in her abdomen, doing things to her insides in ways she’d never experienced. But she bit that all down and promised herself to take a double dose of suppressants that night.

“I’m a PG-13 Guide” was her quick, useless answer. “Y’all have STDs. I can’t do that.” There was a bark of laughter from him, a shake of his head, and even Kieran smiled seemed relatively more like his happy self.

“A Guide that doesn’t guide.”

“I’m a unique individual.”

“Clearly,” Levi agreed, eyes stuck to her face. They drew to the wound, and she squinted through the glow. She felt as if he’d just swallowed, Adam’s apple bobbing. “I’d heal you, if you let me.” He made a face, seemed devilishly sexy with a smirk. “Eyes, cheek, neck. Everything.”

“Oh, yeah?” she shrugged, leaning forward, finger tapping her cheek. “Go ahead.”

Her eyes widened when he lunged forward, seemed to reappear in her shadow, lips against her cheek, hands moving around her waist. There was a pulse of heat as his flesh grazed hers, a stutter through all the redness.

But it didn’t matter because his tongue—suddenly monstrously long and split into two or maybe three—was tonguing the wounds, mouth siphoning blood like a vampire. It hurt her, a burn that stung, but her core clenched so hard she throbbed.

She swore to God if he ate her whole right there and then she’d boil him in acid.

“You’re hades too,” she gasped out, and in response his body moulded to hers, naked cock twitching like mad against her thigh, boiling against her flesh. “Goddamn, aren’t you just a powerhouse of an alien?” She let loose a choked laugh. “What’s it like fucking the complete stopper of your powers?”

“There are,” he groaned, “harsher shadows in brighter lights, idiot. I’m stronger with Kieran.”

She went quiet at that, not wanting the mix blood to kill her with the darkness and then roast her in his fire.

Levi pulled her close, drew her high up against the wall with his large hands firm on her ass, cradling her butt cheeks. His breath was hot as he exhaled, traced a wet tongue up her neck, along with the graze of lips—kisses that didn’t make it quite as disgusting.

“You licked me!”

“That’s the whole fucking point,” was his exasperated growl, hoarse as he tasted her. “Kier, I understand now. The flesh is different.” His cock moved, twitched harder against her thigh, and she cursed when it thickened and grew with arousal, nudged at her skin like a snake. “Fuck, it’s all so smooth and sweet, under all this semen?” There was disgust etched in his voice, and her horror spiked as she understood where his licking was leading him to.

“This is not a buffet,” she reminded him, felt the panic burst through her lungs as she twisted in his hold. “I’m done, we’re done. Dislodge your hands from my ass.” Her voice quivered, worry flickering through her system that he’d smell her slick this close. The viscous fluid spewed free with his embrace. “I’m going to punch you in the balls!”

“Fucking relax boy,” he cursed, fangs tearing into her skin with a prickle of pain.

She squealed, felt fresh blood slip free and fall straight into his mouth, which he accepted with a harsh, angry suck that felt too good. Her back arched; eyes snapped up to the ceiling as a strange form of adrenaline pumped pleasure swept through her, warm, toasty and aching for more.

It seemed to be a game changer because he stiffened, dropped her down and grew so hard he was almost stone. His cock throbbed, drew upwards and sat lightly against her covered mound, a sticky strand of pre-cum that slipped down her leg, hot against her flesh. His hips jolted, almost as if he needed to thrust, fingers growing tight against her hips.

“Shit,” he cursed, the exhale rough and angry against her ear. “You’re good.” The expletives that fell from his lips were foreign, but endless. And her nose scrunched, confused by his comment. “Too fucking good.”

“What is it?” was Kieran’s confused call. “Levi, you’re smelling a little—”

The growl was almost feral when he pulled back from her throat and her gaze darted up to red eyes. Eyes that grew obsidian with the dilation of his pupils, the rubies swallowed by the full endless glaze. There was no trace of the colour, no stars in his universe, all shadows, darkness and something primordial. It screamed at her, told her to run or go closer.

She’d choose the latter.

But before she could understand, she was whisked out of the room, his control pushing her straight through. His shadows were squeezing around her neck and tugging against her skin. Rue landed on her ass, stunned as the door rippled close. Already she could hear the muffled screaming of Kieran getting absolutely ruined by the crazy motherfucker, his hips snapping against his ass.

What the fuck?

-

A/N: Read ahead on my Patreon https://www.patreon.com/tinyeyecat

0