17-Beginning of Chapter 6
33 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It seemed that there was no end to the fucking in her new home of debauchery.

Rue should have anticipated this from her first taste of dormitory living with Alphas of all dreadful, perverted creatures in the world. And to that she cursed, felt the heat of her cheeks burn and spread across skin. Her heart continued with its traitorous thundering, fluttering under the tips of her fingers—honest and needy for anything they could give.

The Omega in her squirmed, twisted and begged for more.

Rue spent a moment on the ground, wasting away minutes of her life to the memory of Alphas— weak kneed and begging for her through spurts of an orgasm. And all that was washed away by the need to prove that she was freed from their influence. Because she knew that they were waiting, that they were listening, that the smacks of pelvis against pelvis—wet and sticky upon the hollow door—was a drumming of sound that stuttered and paused in anticipation of her decision. She tasted her lips, dry and almost cracking, lust brewing.

Or perhaps she was simply over-thinking the goddamn situation.

“Thanks,” she called over the crazy loud fucking, stumbled twice to stand. There was a growl from the room when her hands ghosted over the wrong panel once again. Because good God she couldn’t learn from her mistakes. And the screen giving out an outraged beep, and a flash of acknowledgement. To that Rue winced, moving to the left and towards the door that would lead her to where she actually needed to go.

It’d be awkward if she had to lock eyes with the copulating couple again. And she knew this time that if she trespassed once again there would be no escaping the hades and the helios that called for her through eyes of genuine adulterated lust. That had her insides shivering the mere thought sending a rush of heat through her spine, burning at the depths of her belly.

The pissing after that within a cubicle, with the doors double locked via a clever contraception that fused metal to metal, was done in stoic silence; her mind brewing in quiet over her own strange magnetism. A smile traced her lips. It was all pretty damn flattering and yet— The smile fell, her fingers curled around the edges of her clothes.

Dangerous. Because obsession would mean curiosity. And that would lead to inspection.

She scowled.

‘Rue,’ she addressed, ′you’re being fucking stupid.′ Her lips twisted, cold hands pressed to cheeks. The interest was unlike her, the thundering heart in her chest even more so. And she deemed it a result of their influence as powerful alien species that she’d never seen before. Beings that were classified SSS for power, wealth and influence, people that lived on planets that were far beyond the development of her own little port.

Sure, she’d seen hephaestus in passing, had eyed their brethren, red hot and steaming in school. But helios and hades were aliens of mystery, featured in her biology textbooks and were always a part of the most difficult portions of her exam. They were celebrities, god-like species, and perhaps that was the reason for her obsession.

Later she stood staring at the mirror, eyeing her flesh and observing the results of a hades’magical saliva.

Levi did do a good job with her wounds; had tasted every inch of her that needed healing, even the parts of her that he had not wounded was smeared in his fluids. And she noted that with a thumb dragged over pliant flesh, her fingers dancing over the cream of her skin. The pain that had burst through her was now gone, and what bruises that should remain was replaced by skin so creamy and well-moisturised that it glowed with health that she did not have. But Levi had tasted the semen and that was another problem she had yet to solve.

Rue glowered, glared hard at her own reflection and into eyes of corn-silk yellow.

The hades and hephaestus mix-blood would note that down, and the alien would start asking questions . Questions that she wouldn’t want to answer. Rue made a face and shrugged, perhaps she could bet on the odds that he’d be just as idiotic as the rest of the world. That he would trust a simple explanation of: this is my culture and you have no right to judge.

“You don’t have to look at the mirror for that long. You’re not that pretty.”

The gasp that hissed free from her throat was pathetic. A shrilly whimper that had her shuffling back with her fists towards the direction of the voice that seeped from the wall —vipers after her throat. Fuck. Her head turned to a pillar of different stones wedged closer to the showers, which now seemed suspiciously door-like and incredibly different compared to the rest of the walls.

Shit.

“You’re from the country aren’t you? A planet with a number higher than 5?” was the gentle drone of rumbled sound from the pale egg-blue marble. It sang, melodic and otherworldly but running under all that was etched deep danger. “You don’t look like you’re that familiar with technology, or maybe you’re just pretending to be daft?”

The voice was prettier than it should be, sweet and passive, drenched in the gorgeous dollops of smooth generous milky cream. It purred and twisted, tugged at the vein-like tendrils of her heart dragging her towards him like a vice that she could not resist. An alien with ability. She scowled, it seemed that roommate number 3 was a disgustingly powerful individual, one that exuded the aura of a predator and silenced the voice twisting from her throat.

“Can’t speak?” was his hissed out response, and the air grew thick and heavy with tension. Each syllable that spilled across his tongue, vibrating across her skin, burning into her flesh. There was power in each word, and she felt her throat clamp close almost in response as if she had to listen to his voice, as if she needed to obey. Rue groaned, already she knew what he was: a poseidon.

She scowled, silenced the fear that scorched through her belly, moving forward in quick confident strides. Surprising for one of her tiny fingers brushing against the wall, felt the cool slippery drip of its impermanence. It parted, fluttering open and revealed the hot spring that stretched massive and endless across a plane of solid white. A flood of cold air whispered across her cheeks, as shivery snow drifted from the walls.

This was no cell-like amenity in its nature-induced tranquillity. This was the first piece to the puzzle of her new dormitory, a sign of taste and preference—of the living. It was a room of pale, skinny bamboo and pearly stone tiles. It was a place with eggs of shimmery gold, drenched heavily in a fog of sticky, web-like heat that stank a little of sulphur. A river of milk fell free from a void in the sky upon opaque tiered blues of thermal water that trickled down the cleaved edges of pearly rock.

A place of nirvana.

At the very centre of the misty landscape, and through the gorgeous expanse of dreamy white, was a merman that slipped into the water. He was an alien, one too pretty for his own good—lithe with muscles that stretched and fell, twisting around the bones of his figure in beautiful dips of strength. His tail was a gorgeous, ethereal purple, each scale a reflection of twisting light rays, sprinkling a rain of iridescent colours upon all that drew close.

He was god-like in every way, a man that donned perfection like a second-skin, and with it was a devil like tranquillity that oozed from his very being. But what caught her gaze and drew her closer was his face. It was nothing like she’d ever seen before, in its breath taking symmetry and the purse of too irresistible lips— swollen, trembling rouge. And the poseidon stared back, just as cocky and proud as the people of his watery planet. His eyes, mere voids of watery pupil-less blue that drank in her existence and judged her worth.

His lips curved, upwards and even that was heavenly.

Rue blinked twice, found the fog in her mind—a strange new resident within her thoughts. Fuck. His allure was heavy, the heaviest she’d ever seen in her life. And it was so damn difficult for her to straighten her back and refuse to accept the begging of her thoughts clouded by his control.

“Didn’t know that this exists?” he whispered, and even that caused her great duress in the sweet purr of an alien with too much power in his voice. She silenced a groan, let lose a steady exhale. But Rue was beyond that, had gone against an Alpha’s call too many times. And this, while a difficult test, was nothing compared to everything she’d experienced when she was small, young and weak. “How idiotic.” She opened her mouth and he smiled, lips curled further into a smirk. “You’re—”

“Kieran didn’t mention this place,” she answered with a snap, her brow twitched as her jaw unlocked with those words, sweat beading her brow. And she tapped a finger on the bone, rubbing at spots that didn’t feel good. She didn’t want to allow the merman the knowledge of his effect on her and chose to look away. Then found courage in the pine that swayed at the precipice of the environment, heavy with powdery snow. “Who are you?”

He swam forward, ignoring her comment, scales glistening as he crossed his arms and stared, unblinking. “Come sit with me in the water.” His eyes remained on her, unnerving and unable to leave. His lips were generous dollops upon his face, so kissable that she had to look. “It’s nice and so, so warm.” His tongue darted out, tucked at the edge of his lips.

“No, thanks,” was her quick response, turning her back to him to go, fists clenched because she could not continue. “I’ll leave you to your bath.” There was a splash of water, a reaction of supposed alarm and she found him right by her side at the corner of the oddly deep pool.

“Oh,” he exhaled, “It’s you.” This time the expression on his face was a thousand times warmer, a curious look of delight sparkling in the depths of his pupil-less eyes. “Why weren’t you at dinner? Why did you stay in your room? Have you eaten? Are you well?” The questions were too many, and his eyes, silvery in the water was unnerving, bewitching almost when he pulled himself free from the water, droplets trickling down handsome flesh. She found herself on her knees at the water, the voice called, whispering her name in the wind.

“I was studying,” she shrugged. Rue didn’t know how she could refuse him, it seemed so much more difficult with the weight of his gaze upon her. It’d be easier for her if she obeyed, if she listened, if she— “What’s it to you?” He didn’t answer stared at her with eyes so wide they seemed to almost fall from his face in unnerving blue. She raised a brow, and this time caught his gaze and steadied her soul.

There was a drift of shock over his features, a moment of scrutiny as his brows furrowed and a wrinkle formed upon a too gorgeous face. “Come,” he rose from the water, and immediately his tail vanished seeping into flesh, and long legs. “Seraphim-ie will feed you until you’re fat, full and ugly.”

“The fuck?” she raised a brow at the comment, stared as the tail vanished with his swift exit. She turned her gaze away when her eyes drew to his groin. But in her peripheral, she noticed its size, winced at the limb like appendage that hung, too long and too thick. There was a grimace for that, good lord because horse cocks would only cause pain and suffering for the average individual. And her she fixed him with a look with that thought. Perhaps, he was just as dumb as a horse.

“Come,” he repeated, moving to the edge of the wall, his arm lodged in the panel.

“So, Seraphim right?” she tested the name on her tongue, “I don’t think I want to be fat, full and ugly—”

0