18
34 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Come with me," he growled, and she swore the wind swayed across her skin, held her in its embrace and pushed. Her blood pumping with the need to walk forward and follow. But still she held herself, and allowed a brief eye roll just to show him that she was no object that he could manipulate and control. Rue knew now that there was power in his voice; he had the ability to control much like a siren.

“Fine, fine,” she raised her hands in defeat, then slipped through the portal into the kitchen. There was no way she’d deny an offer of free food. And she made that clear as she slipped into the dining chair, arms crossed as she waited for him. “Has anyone told you that you’re a little rude?”

She watched as his hands ghosted over the marble and then pulled out appliances with colour from within. An apron was wrapped around his naked body, but his ass remained exposed, taut and flexing in the air. And when he turned to begin cooking she had a full frontal view of his body—his shoulders wide from all that swimming, tapered into a thin sexy waistline that curved to reveal bubbled butt cheeks.

“You could wear some pants,” she commented, appreciating the view regardless. There was a strange sort of normalcy in his movements, the homeliness that allowed her to relax into her seat. It was nice to see him pull out ingredients in little containers from a previous cooking, watch him sniff spices with handwritten labels and taste his cooking on his tongue. The sound of his knife upon a cooking board oddly satisfying to her ears.

“I don’t like pants,” he answered with a swift nod, already she was getting used to the allure of his voice saw it now as a pretty lilt to his already pretty voice. “It gets in the way.”

“Of what?”

“My dicks.”

“You’re a fish,” she blinked, dug through her memory for more information of his species, “you have a flap.”

“It doesn’t fit,” he answered tersely. “It only does, if I come.” The exhale that escaped her lips was a breathy laugh.

“Damn,” but this was an alien she wouldn’t be testing with her next meal on his hands. “And you don’t come?”

“No,” he blinked, turned, parting the apron, and her eyes fluttering wide open when she noted the tentacle like twist of his cock tucked upwards as if it had a mind of its own. “I can’t. It takes a lot to come for us.”

She gawked as it seemed to shiver and move, dancing high up against his belly like a second limb that was far more nimble than the average penis. Then clamped her mouth shut when it split in the middle into five cock like limbs like fucking sea anemone. God help her.

“That’s why its so big.” There was pride in his voice when he dropped the fabric and she resisted the urge to retch. She snorted at his words, felt herself coil up in utter disgust at his commentary. But she supposed he could be a little more open about the content since he’d assumed that she had a dick too.

“Weird flex.” Rue sucked on her lower lip, resisted the urge to roll her eyes at another idiotic sigma male, big dick type of character. She struggled to remind herself that poseidon’s were known to have extremely fucked up penises. But even that sent a thrill up her spine, a strange need to touch it quivered at her fingertips. Maybe, all Rue wanted to do was pulverise the disgusting worm attached to his groin. “And too much goddamn information.”

“You looked like you wanted to see,” he seemed a little confused, “you didn’t know how to react in my presence. So you must not have come across my kind.”

“How would you know?”

“You don’t bow,” his lips curled, eyes forming little moons, “all do.”

“Everyone prostrates themselves in your presence?”

“Of course,” he nodded, eyes sweeping to her. “They have to, because it’s me.”

Seraphim dropped the pan, turned off the thin glossy bubble that prevented the oily smoke and gas from drifting across the room and sticking to clothes. The smell that wafted from the now exposed dish was heavenly, a satisfying drift of herbs and spices that tickled her nose with the ferment of something like soybeans, deep-fried fat and the mellowness of aged cheese.

He slid the plate over just as she took a seat at the table, hands clasping utensils. It wasn’t something she was used to, a concoction of messy colours from ingredients she did not know. But they were expensive ingredients, the ones that would cost her an arm and a limb, and she spun the dish noting the artful droplets of oils on the surface, the balance of leafy greens upon thick meat in a high classed restaurant-like presentation. Already, she knew who in this household was in charge of the cooking the moment she took her first bite.

Good lord, it was fucking amazing.

Savoury, and refreshing with an indescribable taste she’d tag to her first bite of meat after days of just water and the sprinkle of cracked rice grains. It was messy when eaten despite the gorgeous presentation, exploding with juices and smoky with char, but it was pure fucking sin.

It bulged with a taste that she’d jot down to shredded, crackling pork-like meat, made puffy and crisped, crunching dangerously against her teeth. The thick chunk was paired with tangy pickles and a generous dollop of gravy over the most buttery well-seasoned potatoes in her life. With gravy dripping from her lips, and food so fucking good she couldn’t make a single damn complaint, all restrictions and boundaries put up against the Alpha was lost the moment the alien food slipped down her gullet tasting like everything and more.

Rue groaned, felt the moan of appreciation twist out of her throat. And already she wanted to be Seraphim’s best friend. She didn’t give a damn if he was a weird, rude guy that had his bouts of strange niceties impacted upon an attitude that was awkward, stoic and lame. She didn’t give a fuck if he wanted her to check out his dick on the daily for cancer, bugs and STDs. She’d do it for grub as good as this, because he was godly with his hands.

“It’s good,” she whimpered out, had stars in her eyes when she stared at him. And for that there was amusement on his lips. “Too good, you’re amazing. You could start a restaurant.”

“Yes,” he agreed, “I’m as amazing and as handsome as always.”

“You are amazing and handsome,” she agreed easily, scarfing it down. “Fuck me.” She finished it quickly, too quickly and she was licking the shreds of it from her knife before she knew it, manners and etiquette out of the window. “You’re good, way too good. I’d die happy, eating that everyday.”

“Thank you,” he answered with a soft blush on his cheek, “I can make it for you everyday now that you’re going to be having my kids.”

0