Chapter 45: Me!
888 0 48
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Can you really let me open the Chamber of Secrets?" Malfoy's eyes were shining.

His heart was as excited as exploding fireworks - the heir of Slytherin! This is simply an incredible honor!

In Britain, all - or almost all pure-blood wizards admire Slytherin very much. This great wizard who eventually parted ways with the other three giants is their real idol!

If he could inherit Slytherin's secrets, couldn't he become the second great wizard?

At that time - just like his father said, Hogwarts must be purified! Those filthy Mudbloods should be eliminated! Colin Creevey and Justin are just the beginning!

I!

Draco Malfoy!

Am the one who will inherit Slytherin's legacy!

'Wait'

The fire in Malfoy's heart suddenly stagnated, and he suddenly thought, since he only got the diary now, who was the last person to have the diary?

He was not referring to the successor fifty years ago, but the person who caused the two mudbloods to be petrified not long ago.

He immediately asked Cyrus.

Cyrus didn't want to tell Malfoy about Ginny, so he just replied: "Just a pathetic coward. Just because the professors became wary, he immediately started to be afraid. Otherwise, your father wouldn't have asked you to cooperate with me."

Hearing this, Malfoy immediately felt that it made sense: "You mean, my father thinks I am more reliable?" Draco thought aloud and wrote excitedly, "Of course, I am Malfoy!"

It was easier than Ginny to deal with such a silly boy who was full of pretentiousness. Cyrus gave a slight hint and made Malfoy confused.

"Okay - let's take action immediately!" Malfoy naturally did not want to be a coward like the previous owner, and he couldn't wait to see Hermione Granger become the next victim.

"No."

Cyrus rejected him without hesitation.

"Now is not a good time, and I know you are not a coward Draco. But it would be terrible if we were discovered. We need to get them to let their guard down first. However, I can take you to the secret chamber to take a look first."

Draco was disappointed a second ago, but after seeing that he could go to the chamber of secrets, he immediately became excited again.

'I can't wait to appear in the center of the secret room in the next second and see that terrifying monster.'

"how do we go there?"

"I need to use your body." Cyrus came up with a plan.

"What? Do you think I will let you possess me?" Malfoy immediately screamed. He knows the horror of dark magic items better than anyone else. Who knows what will happen if you let such a thing possess you?

"You do not dare?" Cyrus smiled.

"Do you think I will harm you?"

"Do you think your father would send something to you that might threaten your safety?"

Cyrus asked three consecutive questions, shattering all the doubts in Draco's heart.

"Okay, what to do?"

"You don't have to do anything, you just put your face close to the diary-"

Draco immediately moved his face slowly towards the diary, and a silver mist began to appear in his vision like the threads spurted out by some kind of insect.

The thread clung to his face, leading him into a dark abyss before he could react.

When he raised his head again, the consciousness of this body already belonged to Cyrus.

"Finally..."

Cyrus first greedily absorbed a little bit of Draco's life energy and then planned to take Draco to the secret chamber for a look as agreed.

Although he had gained Draco's trust, the level of trust was still much lower than that of Ginny.

Ginny's trust in herself was so deep that she would make excuses for herself when problems arose.

But the trust between Cyrus and Draco was easily broken.

Under such circumstances, even possession cannot last very long. He still needed to gain Draco's trust further.

But before that, he still needed to get something - the Marauder's Map.

After getting the Marauder's Map from Fred and George, Cyrus hid it.

At that time, he felt that the fewer people knew about the Marauder's Map, the more useful it would be, so he did not tell anyone about the Marauder's Map, not even Ginny, ' I didn't expect it to work now.'

After getting the Marauder's Map, Cyrus folded it and hid it in Draco's sleeve. Then he turned and walked towards the bathroom of the moaning Mertal.

The sink in the bathroom was opened at his command, and there was endless darkness in the secret passage.

.

.

.

Draco Malfoy felt himself slowly opening his eyes in the darkness, and finally, a little light shone in.

'Although it is weak, I can see things at least.'

Then, the physical sensation slowly returned.

He felt like he was lying in sticky mud, which made him feel very uncomfortable. But soon the fear of being in a completely unfamiliar place made him forget this little discomfort.

There is a very high dome above the head, and it can be seen that this is a very huge space.

The sides are carved with lifelike stone statues of snakes, each with a terrifying head rising from the black water.

——The secret room of Slytherin!

The answer immediately popped into Draco's head.

He quickly sat up from the ground, causing the diary that was originally flat on his chest to fall to the ground. Draco quickly picked up the diary.

The pages of the book were open.

"This is the secret room."

Written on the page was this sentence.

'Is the secret room inside the book? '

Draco thought subconsciously.

He thought that when he got close to the diary, he was pulled into the diary so that he could reach the secret room and now he is inside the room.

'No wonder Dad said this diary is the key to the secret room! '

Now, the fear is gone.

Draco perked up.

He quickly stood up and looked at everything in the secret chamber.

It was very empty, with almost nothing, but he felt like he was the real owner of this secret room!

"Where's the monster?"

"What about the monster Slytherin raised that could destroy Mudbloods?"

He couldn't wait to write in his diary.

"You can't summon that monster. You must have Parseltongue to summon it. Otherwise, you will be attacked." Cyrus will not be led by Malfoy. He just showed him the secret chamber, it's not time to let him push further!

"Parseltongue? Harry Potter is a Parseltongue! Was it him before?" Malfoy asked in disbelief.

He didn't want to believe that the saint Potter would be the successor of Slytherin.

"Of course not him."

"Who else but him? Who knows Parseltongue?" Malfoy asked immediately.

After a moment, he saw letters appear in the diary:

"Me!"

________________

12 Advance chapters at
http://Patreon.com/HornyFBI

48