Chapter 63: Make Voldemort great again
454 1 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At night, Cyrus left the dormitory again, avoided all eyes and came to the Room of Requirement.

The blood-red potion kept rolling, exuding a strong breath of life. But soon the containt of potion turned into poison, turning an unhealthy red color like rusty iron.

Cyrus immediately knew that the potion was useless again.

There were not many potions ingredients  left that he had stolen from Snape.

"Com'on Cyrus! If you fail again, you will have to give up on this."

Cyrus opened the alchemy books again. The seemingly simple patterns and words have become the most profound and difficult to understand wisdom.

"Wisdom - it would be great if Ravenclaw's diadem had not been made into a Horcrux." Cyrus sighed and scolded Voldemort for wasting everything!

Such a powerful treasure was destroyed by him!

If the crown works, maybe I can use the wisdom of the crown to refine the magic stone.

"tch"

"Who said you can't kill someone without a gun?" Cyrus suddenly reacted.

No one has ever said that the crown cannot be used after it is made into a Horcrux, right?

Maybe others can't use it because Voldemort's soul fragment is attached to it, but he is different. He doesn't have to worry about Voldemort's soul lodged in the Horcrux at all. It's better to say -

"I am Riddle!"

There was a bright light in Cyrus's black eyes. Cyrus had always had flexible standards regarding whether he was Riddle or not.

He quickly walked out of the Room of Requirement, and then walked back and forth three more times, thinking silently:

"I want a hiding room, I want a hiding room, I want a hiding room."

Then, the original door slowly disappeared, and a new door appeared on the wall.

Cyrus pushed open the black, luxurious door and walked into a huge, but very crowded and messy room.

All kinds of clutter are piled up together, making it look like a utility room filled with garbage. It is hard to imagine how the very few people who knew this room in the one thousand years since Hogwarts was founded had turned this room into this.

Cyrus knew where the Horcruxes were.

He had been to this room before. At that time, he was just looking for some alchemy tools for Draco to practice, and he was just looking for the crown by the way.

He passed the troll specimen and the broken disappearing cabinet, and came to a crate. Above the crate was a bust of a wizard covered in pockmarks, wearing a dusty old hair cap. There is also an old faded crown-like thing.

The crown is inlaid with gems and engraved with a line of text - Extraordinary wisdom is the greatest wealth.

It should have been sparkling, but now, the crown looked a little dull.

Then, Cyrus put it on his head without hesitation.

For a moment, he felt like he was in a quiet morning forest, and the cool mountain breeze made his brain very clear. It felt like a rusty machine was suddenly greased with oil and started to run quickly.

Cyrus felt as if he was enveloped by "wisdom" itself.

However, if someone looked at him from a third perspective, they would find that what enveloped Cyrus was not wisdom, but an evil black energy.

——Voldemort!

"Show me your soul!"

The black air made a hoarse and terrifying sound, echoing in Cyrus's mind.

"I will show you all the secrets of magic!"

"Stop howling, it's me!"

Cyrus took the initiative to interrupt him. He opened up half of his thoughts, absorbed Malfoy's life force, and condensed an illusory shadow. At the same time, the diary was also held in his hand.

"you?"

Cyrus believed that no one would ever see the legendary Dark Lord look more comical than at this moment.

"It's me, and of course it's you." Cyrus looked directly at the ugly snake face that emerged from the black mist, and felt better for no reason.

Although I had to think about how to be resurrected as soon as I traveled through dimentions, at least I didn't become as ugly as the guy in the crown.

"I gave the diary to Lucius Malfoy for safekeeping..."

"Yes, but we didn't tell him what was in the diary, otherwise he would have respected me more." Cyrus had an angry look on his face, "But this is better, at least being like this let me know some surprising News. I guess you never dreamed—"

"What?"

"The invincible Dark Lord was defeated by a baby! Then he turned into a despicable thing that was worse than a ghost. He lingered in the bodies of rats in the sewers all day long!"

The black figure seemed to be irritated by Cyrus's words. Like a poisonous snake, it bared its fangs and spat out a message:

"you are lying!"

"Lying? Why should I deceive myself?" Cyrus openly revealed his eyes. He had prepared a modified false memory, but he overestimated the remnant soul trapped in the Horcrux. The other party can't cast any magic at all.

"You should really go outside and see what this world has become. We have lost!" He looked angrily, as if he was angry and ashamed of his failure. Acting like now that he saw another "self", he could finally let go of his depression.

The emotions were released.

"People were chanting 'The Boy Who Lived' to celebrate our defeat! And last year, the boy stopped our plans again..."

Cyrus told everything that happened during the year, including- Voldemort possessing Quirrell in an attempt to steal the Philosopher's Stone to resurrect himself, but was defeated by Harry Potter, including Lucius. In order to avoid being traced by the Ministry of Magic, Malfoy sent the diary away, hoping to cause chaos in Hogwarts...

"Now, I am possessing Malfoy and attacking several despicable mudbloods with the basilisk in the secret room, but this is not enough! We must be resurrected!" Cyrus became more and more excited as he spoke, and he kept asking the other 'self'.

The soul in the crown approached, "This is easy, but are the Horcruxes safe? ."

"Horcruxes are safe enough. If the plan goes well, we can have six Horcruxes." Cyrus said.

"Yes! It seems the plan was good! It was a good insurance if we ever got defeated. Atleast we are still alive!" Voldemort was now proud of his plan to split seven souls. He was confident that no one would know that he had made so many Horcruxes. Not to mention finding the location of every Horcrux and destroying them.

"Insurance?" Cyrus sneered, "Is insurance just about being in the dirty sewers with snakes and rats? Don't forget who we are! Don't forget that we changed our names to 'Voldemort' just so that one day , when we become the greatest magician in the world, wizards everywhere dare not say this name easily! Instead of lying in the putrid ditch like a wild dog with its legs broken! We must have stronger power and safer means to fight against Dumbledore and that-" Cyrus pressed his hand on the crown, hatred flashed in his eyes, "The Boy Who Lived !"

"Are you planning to abandon your true form?" Voldemort in the crown suddenly understood what Cyrus meant. But this made him feel even more incredible. He had never thought that the other party was so crazy.

"My true form?"

"Who are we to think about these trivial true forms..." Cyrus's mood seemed to have calmed down, but this calmness contained a more powerful force, like the silent currents on the bottom of the sea.

"There is only one Voldemort in this world! It's him, it's you, and it's me! Since he loses, let me do it. If I lose, it will be you!"

Facing the tempting devil, Cyrus's trick is to seduce the other party was working.

The soul in the crown seemed to have compromised. Cyrus put the crown on his head, and said the last words that broke the opponent's psychological defense.

"There is only one Voldemort in this world, and our goal is to make the name Voldemort great again!"

______

Read 15 Chapters Ahead at

http://Patreon.com/HornyFBI

29