Chapter 65: Sense of guilt
508 0 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The revelation is complete.

The "Jewish Book of Abraham" is a magical book. When it fell into the hands of Cyrus, it was already destined that he would be the next person to refine the Philosopher's Stone.

Voldemort in the crown thought that this person was himself, so he was very proud.

Not only he was Slytherin's heir, but fate also favored him.

But Cyrus knew that all this had nothing to do with Voldemort. Voldemort couldn't get Nicolas Flamel's Philosopher's Stone, let alone refine the real Philosopher's Stone.

But he also knew that if he exchanged the lives of those evil dark wizards, he would not feel guilty at all. But now that he has possessed Draco Malfoy, where can he find so many dark wizards?

But if it were to cost the lives of those innocent little wizards in the castle, Cyrus couldn't do it. A person may be cruel, but at least he should leave a bottom line, not for anything else, but to prevent himself from becoming a devil in human skin.

Voldemort probably misunderstood him, thinking that he was worried that sacrificing so many lives in the castle would trigger Dumbledore's revenge.

"Our current situation cannot be too public, but don't forget that there are still many lives in the Forbidden Forest!"

Forbidden forest!

The surging Acromantula clan flashed through Cyrus's mind.

Acromantulas like to eat people very much, especially after Aragog, who was raised by Hagrid, died, the spider swarm completely lost control, and finally fell to Voldemort's side. If the lives of these things were used as sacrifices, Cyrus would feel no guilt.

"It seems like we have to go to the Forbidden Forest." Cyrus took off the crown on his head. In an instant, he felt that his ears were much quieter, and he felt comfortable without Voldemort chattering beside him.

But this time he really wanted to thank Voldemort.

He didn't see whether the crown could improve a person's wisdom, but Voldemort was indeed one of the most terrifying geniuses in the wizarding world.

Of course, perhaps there is indeed a crown at play.

Cyrus put the crown away and left the Room of Requirement with it.

"Now that Lucius Malfoy is ready, it's almost time to bring the plan to a close."

.

.

.

In an empty classroom, Hermione sat at a desk and waved to Cyrus. There is also a pile of books on the table.

"Hey, you're finally here!"

Since the last time they were kicked out of the library by Mrs. Pince, they had to change their tutoring place.

Fortunately, there are many abandoned classrooms in Hogwarts, so I found one at random.

"Why aren't Ginny and the others here?" Cyrus found it a little strange that Hermione was the only one here. Normally, Harry and Ron rarely come here, and the study content this semester alone is enough to give them a headache. But Ginny usually never fails.

"You forgot, she has classes today." Hermione shook her head happily, her fluffy brown curly hair trembling, looking very cute. If her front teeth weren't so big that she looked like an otter when she smiles, Cyrus believes more people would notice her beauty.

"As for Harry, he is about to start playing against the Hufflepuff team at the weekend. Wood is barely giving him a chance to breathe now and is forcing him to train every second. I think Wood may be shocked by your flying skills in your match." Hermione said with a smile, and there was actually a little bit of pride in her tone.

"Fortunately, the weather has been good recently. It rained a lot some time ago. I was worried that Harry would catch a cold." Cyrus said casually. He sat across from Hermione, and the two of them were now using the same table. "The Hufflepuff Seeker seems to be quite capable. I watched him play against Ravenclaw last time, and he flies better than Cho Chang. Well, Cho has a lot of potential."

"Huh? When did you two get so close?" Hermione wrinkled her nose as she opened the borrowed ancient magic text textbook, feeling a little unhappy, "I mean, you'd better not come into contact with others. Too much to avoid being discovered. After all, you are completely different from that annoying Malfoy."

"It's just that she sometimes asked me about Quidditch. Didn't I not go to the game with Hufflepuff and Slytherin? She has been training for a long time, but She still lost to Hufflepuff. She probably felt it was a pity, so she came to ask me why I didn't participate in the competition. Then she pestered me to teach her some flying skills."

Hermione stopped what she was doing: "How come I don't know about this?"

"Slytherin and Gryffindor don't always have classes together."

Cyrus suddenly felt guilty. Why did he suddenly feel guilty like he was cheating in a relationship?

He didn't want to continue this topic, so he decided to change the topic, "Okay, let's read the textbook. The scope of ancient magic script is very large, but at this stage, the only ones you have to learn are runes.

"I know that I hung on a windswept tree

nine long nights,

wounded with a spear, dedicated to Odin, 

myself to myself, 

on that tree of which no man knows 

from where its roots run. 

With no bread did they refresh me nor a drink from a horn, 

downwards I peered; 

I took up the runes, screaming I took them, 

then I fell back from there."

Cyrus read from the Word of God.

"This is a legend in the Muggle world." Hermione pointed out keenly, because in the wizarding world, the so-called Odin might just be a powerful wizard.

"That's right." Cyrus nodded. "In order to obtain the fountain of wisdom, Odin lost one of his right eyes in exchange for the wisdom of Rune. The Rune alphabet is a kind of incantation. As long as it is carved into wood, stone, metal, or even any material, you can get infinite power. This is why many very powerful alchemy tools are engraved with runes.

"This kind of word is similar to magic spells but different. They are not issued based on the medium of sound, but they must be recorded in order to exert their power. If you want to learn artifact alchemy, then proficiency in magic words is a must. This is a tool."

"The runes have a total of 24 letters, divided into groups of eight. The first eight symbolize: fertility, prosperity, love, and peace; the middle eight symbolize: obstruction and difficulty; and the last eight are closely related to war. It is said that when learning the runes, understanding their meaning is the most difficult.

"Each letter, their meaning is abstract. For example, this is a letter, that symbolizes wealth, prosperity, and abundance. But in different combinations, it has different meanings."

They both studied.

Classes like this last until Friday, and tomorrow morning at eleven o'clock will be the Quidditch match.

It's time to act.

____

15 Advance chapters- http://Patreon.com/HornyFBI

27