Chapter 76: In exchange for life
490 3 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Harry, Ron, and Fang were screaming while the car ran rampant through the woods.

The car followed a route it was obviously familiar with, cleverly turning left and right, looking for the widest gap.

They left the Forbidden Forest with no pursuers behind them.

Harry turned to look at Ron and saw that his mouth was still open, as if he was screaming silently, but his eyeballs were no longer bulging.

"Are you OK?"

Ron stared straight ahead, unable to say a word. After waiting for a long time, he opened the car door and crawled into the pumpkin patch to vomit desperately.

"Follow the spider," said Ron weakly, wiping his mouth with his sleeve. "I'll never forgive Hagrid! We're lucky to be alive!"

"When he comes back from Azkaban, I will be the one to kill him!" Ron fiercely pulled out the broken wand!

"I bet he thought Aragog wouldn't hurt his friends," said Harry.

"That's Hagrid's problem!" Ron said, banging the wall of the hut hard. "He always thinks that monsters are not as bad as people make them out to be. Look at his fate! The one who is now imprisoned in Azkaban In the cell!" He began to tremble uncontrollably. "What's the point of sending us there? I want to know, what did we find out?"

"We found out that Hagrid never opened the Chamber of Secrets and that he is innocent," Harry said.

Ron snorted loudly.

Obviously, in his mind, Hagrid was no longer innocent just from the moment he hatched Aragog in the cupboard.

Harry went to Hagrid's house and took back the Invisibility Cloak and put it on himself and Ron. The two of them found a place to sit next to each other, looking back into the depths of the Forbidden Forest, waiting for Cyrus.

"If you ask me, it's a good thing Mr. Riddle wronged Hagrid fifty years ago!" Ron said, "Otherwise, Aragog would have been staying in a room in the school. You saw it too! If Aragog doesn't eat humans then its ok, but what about other spiders? I bet that as long as Hagrid doesn't pay attention, they will eat up all the students in the entire school immediately!"

Harry wanted to defend Hagrid, but he couldn't as he had just escaped from the mouths of those spiders.

He himself was almost killed, and Mr. Riddle's life or death was still uncertain!

The two of them could only sit here and wait, praying that "Mr. Riddle" was okay.

But the wait was too long.

"That monster inside the chamber sounds so much like Voldemort that even the spiders dare not say its name." Uttered Harry.

Ron shuddered: "Then don't mention it, okay?"

Harry sighed and looked up.

The sky was not as dark as before. All the dark clouds seemed to have dispersed, and the moonlight shone on the empty pumpkin patch, as if it were covered with white frost.

He fell tiredly into the pumpkin patch, and suddenly, he saw the sky light up deep in the Forbidden Forest.

The firelight under the night sky shined into the sky as if a sun was rising!

He stood up suddenly.

"Ron, look over there!"

...

"Inverse Protego Diabolica." He used one of the modified spells of the original spell.

Cyrus watched the car's taillights disappear into the darkness. Some spiders still wanted to chase Harry, but he cast a magic enchantment in reverse to cover the depression. The spiders rushed towards the invisible magic wall and were immediately burned to ashes by the magic.

Therefore, they could only turn around and target Cyrus alone.

Large tracts of spiders covered the undulating open space. There may be thousands or tens of thousands of Acromantulas in front of Cyrus. The largest one was bigger than a car, and the smallest one was as big as a hound.

They were like sharks that had smelled blood and rushed towards Cyrus like crazy. The densely packed spiders crowded each other, fearing that if they fell behind a little, they would miss the taste of human flesh.

Hundreds of thousands of legs hit the ground, making a loud clicking sound, as if the entire Forbidden Forest was shaking with their footsteps.

Even Cyrus, who is not afraid of spiders, had goosebumps all over his body.

It was like knocking open a wooden cabinet and seeing hundreds of termite larvae piled up and squirming together.

Or maybe entering and seeing that there are tens of thousands of snakes entwined together in a cave.

The twisted body kept rising and falling in the gap, which was disgusting——

But Cyrus did not kill them all at once. He pointed the tip of his wand downward and stabbed it hard towards the ground.

*Boom*

In an instant, a powerful force of magic was released with him as the center of the circle, and the shock wave knocked away all the Acromantulas that were about to approach and almost drowned him!

An empty space is left.

He slowly took out a crucible, and the potion in the crucible was still boiling.

The spiders won't give up! They come one after another, like swarms of locusts! There are so many of them, but Cyrus's body is so small, each one is afraid that it won't be able to eat anything if it's too late!

Those sharp spider legs stepped on the ground like nails, while the following spiders stepped on the spiders in front of them without mercy. They piled higher and higher, almost forming a high wall.

Becoming identical to an incoming black wave!

Cyrus watched them die, and he lit the fire.

The flames burned and suddenly exploded like gushing spring water, spreading to every corner.

The Acromantulas were caught off guard by the sudden spread of flames. The blazing fire waves collided with the black spider tide, and the fire mercilessly burned their limbs and flesh!

They let out horrible wails, but the flames were like poison that they couldn't get rid of, and they spread quickly!

The burning spiders were like monsters in the flames, struggling desperately. The spiders in front wanted to escape, but the spider swarm kept pushing them forward. The burning spider is like a devil in flames, rampaging through the spider group, and then passing the flames to more spiders.

It only took a moment for the flames to ignite the entire depression.

Isn't this a kind of passing on from generation to generation?

"Wait—human—"

Aragog wailed and begged Cyrus, but its plea fell on deaf ears.

Not to mention the fact that Acromantula also wanted to kill them, it was enough for Cyrus to kill them ruthlessly.

What's more, the value of life is equal only in alchemy. In a person's eyes, the life of a spider is obviously not the same as the life of a human.

The flames continued to burn, taking away the bodies and souls of the spiders. Their bodies turned into ashes in an instant, and only the red liquid flowed towards the sky, converging into a bloody river above the crucible.

The entire depression seemed to have suddenly turned into a cemetery of death and a spring of life.

The spiders who were not yet dead were avoiding the flames in fear, but all their escape routes had been blocked by Cyrus with the "ultimate protection". He was the only one in the flames who was not contaminated at all. In the sea of ​​​​hot fire, Cyrus's eyes were colder than winter.

In an instant, all the Acromantulas became sacrifices for him to refine the magic stone.

Life can only be measured by lives, and in exchange for tens of thousands of lives, this time, the red liquid left in the crucible became thicker and thicker, looking like a large pot of plasma.

______

A/N: Now, the philosopher's stone was built on the dead bodies of the whole kingdom in FMA but they didn't have mana, they were alchemists. 

Support with likes/hearts♥

Advance chapters-http://Patreon.com/HornyFBI

He is gonna resurrect in ch 79

36