Chapter 79: secrets and lies {Resurrected}
549 6 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

P.S. Couldn't make you guys wait so here is another chapter!

____

Cyrus walked into the bathroom.

"Are you here again?" Myrtle happened to be in the bathroom today. She didn't look happy, tilting her head and staring at Ginny. She didn't like this little girl who was prettier than her.

"You can be quiet, Myrtle." Cyrus pointed the wand at her and raised it slightly, "Silencio! and Confundo!"

Myrtle immediately seemed not to see him and got back into the toilet where she usually stayed.

Cyrus walked quickly to the faucet that did not produce water, opened his mouth, {Oossspen~} and spoke the language of snakes, and the secret room was opened.

He walked through the long, slimy slide, walked through the muddy stone tunnel covered with rat carcasses, and opened the second door in snake language...

In the process, Cyrus deliberately freed Ginny's soul. At this moment, the little girl was watching with tears in her eyes as Cyrus finished everything and finally stepped into the long, dimly lit room.

She seemed to be a separated soul, like a player who couldn't control her character and could only passively watch everything Cyrus was willing to show her——

A room with stone pillars carved with many entangled snakes. The stone pillars towered up to support the ceiling that melted into the darkness above, casting long and strange black shadows on the entire room that was filled with green and mysterious light.

Even from a third-person perspective, Ginny still felt unusually frightened.

But it was Cyrus himself who grieved her even more.

Scammed!

Betrayed!

Used!

These three words flashed sadly through Ginny's mind.

The truth was revealed, "Mr. Riddle" was the real successor!

Whether it was the attack fifty years ago or the attack now, it was all caused by him!

What a shame that he actually followed me seriously to "find the culprit". Presumably at that time, "Mr. Riddle" must be laughing at my stupidity in his heart, right?

"You finally discovered it?" Cyrus easily read Ginny's thoughts, and he slowly moved forward between the stone pillars coiled with giant snakes. Every step he took produced a hollow, loud echo among the ghostly walls.

He had always had an expressionless face, or rather, Cyrus's expression had always been solemn, as if he was performing some terrible ritual. The empty eye sockets of rows of stone snakes on both sides seemed to have been watching him, like loyal and respectful courtiers.

When he reached parallel with the last pair of stone pillars, a statue as tall as the room itself loomed before him, clinging to the dark wall behind.

It was an old, monkey-like face, with a long sparse beard that almost reached the hem of the wizard's robe carved out of stone, and two large gray feet standing on the smooth floor of the room.

This is the sculpture of Salazar Slytherin.

"Mr. Riddle..." Ginny cried sadly. Now, she found that she had some control over her body. Although she couldn't control her actions, her facial expressions were fully displayed, revealing A crying face.

"Mr. Riddle...I thought we were friends..."

"I won't deny that, Ginny."

Cyrus seemed to be withdrawn from Ginny's body. The translucent silver threads separated from Ginny's body like a spray of mist, intertwining another form in front of her. Making a phantom.

He looks handsome, gentle, and more attractive than any boy in the school.

However, maybe the more such a person is, the more he knows how to make good use of his own advantages.

"I'm very grateful for your trust. If it weren't for you, I might still be in the diary." Cyrus was very happy in his heart, but when he saw Ginny's sad expression, he felt a little heavy.

To be honest, he really regarded Ginny as a friend, and he had never thought of harming Ginny. If the Philosopher's Stone was not successfully refined, he would also put Ginny in the secret room and wait for Harry to come to rescue her, while he himself would leave with a body that has not yet been fully resurrected.

Fortunately, with the magic stone fully refined, he can do more.

But now, as a friend, he has to give this reckless little girl one last piece of advice!

"You lied to me!" Ginny roared angrily, like a mad lioness, "We believed you! We thought you would find the culprit with us! But you.. you -"

"I cheated you, yes?" Cyrus showed a mysterious smile.

"We all grow up with secrets and lies, Ginny,"

he said softly.

"I believe that through this time, at least you should know that you should never trust a thoughtful thing. You should know that you should not open your heart to a magic item easily. Remember, keep the secrets to yourself and the lies?—give others."

Cyrus was like a gentle teacher, but the next moment his face changed.

"——The premise is that you can survive today!"

Of course, he couldn't really kill Ginny.

He just deliberately threatened Ginny so that Ginny could remember this lesson more deeply. This little lion was too reckless, and he was worried that Ginny would believe in anything with thoughts in the future.

Ginny felt unusual pain. as if something was being pulled out of her body, from the inside of her blood vessels, from the depths of her bone marrow, from the most secret place in her heart...

(A/N: No No No. Don't break her heart like that you fucking MC!!)

Her consciousness gradually became confused, and her vision began to become blurry.

She could only see the shadow of "Mr. Riddle" which was not so real at first but when she looked at him, she found that the distance between the two people was getting farther and farther.

There was only a vague and indifferent face and a heavy darkness.

"Haah--"

Her vision went dark, and her petite body fell forward. Cyrus took a step forward and caught Ginny before she fell to the ground.

Then, he took out a turbid red crystal. The life force flows in the stone.

The powerful magic power in the magic stone was completely released at this moment. The blood-colored magic power was like a dye, immediately dyeing the silver threads with its own color after touching them.

Cyrus first placed the Philosopher's Stone on Ginny's chest. The power of the Philosopher's Stone restored Ginny's lost vitality during this period. Her pale face turned rosy by the magic of the magic stone, and her beautiful red hair was like a burning flame, full of youth and vitality.

She looked like she was sleeping peacefully at the moment, immersed in a sweet dream.

Cyrus looked at her calm face and said "Sorry" in his heart.

Then, he raised his head and swallowed the magic stone as big as a baby's fist.

The hot philosopher's stone became his heart, and every beat transmitted the power of life to every corner of his body.

The gushing magic power intertwined into a dense network of blood vessels, condensing into bones and muscles——

He is resurrected!

.....

{Ding!}

{Congratulations to the Host for finally taking a fresh breath of air in a body that only belongs to himself after successfully resurrecting!}

{Previous Perks: Tom Riddle's Memories, Tom Riddle's magic talent.

New Perk added: Diary entry....}

.....

____

A/N: Fina-fucking-ly ( ͡ᵔ ͜ʖ ͡ᵔ )

13 Advance Chapters- http://Patreon.com/HornyFBI

I'm also working on a new fic called-

Return of Salazar Slytherin

It's on this site so if you are free and feel like it, you can go check that out, thank you!~

33