Chapter 81: Battle with Dumbledore
698 7 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

There are indeed two Dumbledores in this world. 

One is Albus Dumbledore, and the other is his brother, Aberforth Dumbledore.

The name that appeared in the principal's office at this moment was indeed Albus Dumbledore, but the thing is... 

The one in front of him seemed to be Albus Dumbledore as well.

Cyrus did not dare to act rashly. There was only one idea left in his mind——

'Did he find me? or he isn't able to see me? '

Now he is wearing an invisibility cloak, which is one of the three Deathly Hallows. Even the God of Death himself cannot see through this invisibility cloak. In the original book, when Harry was hiding in the invisibility cloak, even Voldemort did not notice him.

Maybe Dumbledore didn't notice him after all?

Cyrus held on to the last bit of luck in his heart.

But he soon learned why people said Albus Dumbledore was the most powerful wizard in the world.

"Good evening, Tom. Or are you afraid to show your true face to see me now? I have a lot to talk about old times with you. In addition, I also want to ask you if there is something you have with you that should be there?"

Dumbledore's blue eyes behind his half-moon lenses were staring at him.

"Please forgive me. I promised two very energetic students to help them get some things back. Of course, there is also a cloak now. That was left to Harry by his father. I think it would be better to return it to him. What do you think? Tom?" He looked very calm, as if he was not talking to a Dark Lord who had killed countless people, but to a student who had gone astray.

Cyrus now clearly understood that he had been completely discovered. Although he was extremely flustered in his heart, on the surface he knew that he had to calm down.

Dumbledore is not an omniscient god. The weaker he is now, the more powerful he needs to look. Only in this way can it be possible to frighten Dumbledore and find hope of escape.

As for telling the truth to Dumbledore, Cyrus didn't expect him to believe "Tom Riddle's" lies.

The moment Cyrus took off his cloak, Dumbledore's pupils immediately shrank.

"You look surprised? Did you never think that I would really come back to life?" Cyrus raised the corners of his mouth with a teasing smile,

"You thought you had a chance to win, but you were wrong, Harry Potter and Ginny Weasley are dead at my hands! You could have stopped it, but you didn't!"

Dumbledore was silent.

For almost a whole year, he did have too many opportunities to stop the trouble in advance, but he did not. The purpose was to test Harry Potter, hoping that he could grow up to have enough courage to fight against Voldemort.

He knew that the child was carrying too much weight, so he must be allowed to grow.

He did not expect...

Before Dumbledore could feel self-blame, he realized something was wrong.

According to the information he had, Harry should have entered the Chamber of Secrets not long ago. There was no chance of Harry and Tom Riddle meeting each other. How could Tom think that Harry was dead? Relying on that basilisk?

But he left the Phoenix as a guarantee!

The only possibility is that the other person is lying.

Dumbledore was actually very familiar with the opponent's tactics. Tom in the past was also very good at using words to attack the opponent's heart and make them shake.

Now he doesn't plan to continue communicating with Cyrus. For some people, no matter how much they talk, it is in vain.

Dumbledore's wrist flicked suddenly, as if swinging a whip, and the air made a crisp sound that echoed in the Shrieking Shack. It was a golden spell. The light of the spell was more dazzling than the sun. When it shot towards Cyrus, it caused a huge cyclone and made the entire shack tremble!

Cyrus's hair stood up in front of him, and he immediately conjured a silver shield. The magic spell hit the shield, and it immediately made a violent sound, like a gong or drum after being struck violently. trembled, and then cracks appeared——

"boom!"

The shield exploded.

Cyrus was horrified to see that Dumbledore was really powerful beyond his imagination. On the other hand, there was also a reason why his magic power at this moment could not be compared with Voldemort in his heyday.

"You don't want my life, do you, Dumbledore? You don't bother to do such a cruel thing, right?" Cyrus couldn't help but remind Dumbledore of his position at the moment, because for such a white person like Dumbledore, As far as Cyrus is concerned, even if the old bee really defeats him, he may not be able to kill him, right?

Killing a person is cruel to them, but being imprisoned in Azkaban and being sentenced to death after due legal process becomes an act of justice.

While Cyrus was fighting against Dumbledore - mainly passively resisting Dumbledore's attacks - he was thinking that at least Dumbledore's kindness gave him the last way out.

But he didn't want to go to Azkaban.

He cast several killing curses, but Dumbledore avoided them all. The green light fell on the wall of the shack, immediately leaving a scorched mark.

Dumbledore glanced at the traces and pondered for a moment.

He was a little surprised, not because the magic power of the death curse was too powerful, but actually on the contrary, the power of the magic curse was surprisingly small. It stands to reason that even if Tom Riddle's death curse hits a rock, it will break it immediately.

Could it be said that Tom Riddle has no murderous intention?

Dumbledore was almost frightened by the thought in his mind.

If Tom Riddle didn't have murderous intentions, wouldn't it mean that Harry Potter would become the Dark Lord?

He quickly forced himself to come to his senses, jerked his wand back, and waved it around like a whip. A thin and long flame burst out from the tip of the staff, and he suddenly seemed to turn into a cowboy, swinging the rope of the flame, intending to tie up Cyrus.

Cyrus was also an expert at playing with fire, and he took away control of it. The fiery rope immediately turned into a big snake, puffing out its chest and bursting through the dilapidated hut. The fire immediately began to spread, and the big snake turned towards Dumbledore, making an angry hissing sound from its mouth.

The snake reared up from the ground, ready to attack——

At the same time, Cyrus's curse also pierced the wall of fire between the two of them and shot straight toward Dumbledore!

'Haa!' Dumbledore immediately waved his wand widely, as if wrestling with a bull, and suddenly knocked down the big snake's head, blocking him from another incoming curse——

"boom!!!"

The flame immediately bloomed and spread like a passionate flower!

If anyone looks from the window of the room, he will immediately be attracted by the firelight here.

Cyrus took advantage of Dumbledore's vision being obscured by the flames and used Apparition without hesitation. His body immediately spun as if it had been washed into a sewer, but then returned to the same place!?

"Do you think I won't set an anti-Apparition spell here in advance, Tom?" Dumbledore strolled among the flames, and the flames avoided him as if they had seen something terrifying, a charred road was paved under his feet.

"It's time you surrendered. Azkaban would be a good place for you."

"Ah, that would be a hassle. You see.. I don't want to go to Azkaban at all, Dumbledore," Cyrus said calmly.
______
13 Advance chapters at my Patreon

43