Chapter 89: Unbreakable Vow
650 2 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Who are you anyway? Who told you this?"

"It's not important. I can tell you a secret, but you have to do something for me. Don't worry, it's easy and no one will get hurt." Cyrus looked into Sirius's eyes calmly and said softly.

"I don't care what secrets you have!" Sirius refused without hesitation. He didn't want to put his hopes on a stranger who didn't know the details. Who knew who he was and what his ulterior motives were?

He dragged his heavy anklets away from the cell door and retreated into the darkness.

"Are you willing to perish here instead of deciding to leave here and make some compensation for the poor Harry? Don't forget that you are the godfather of that child. You can give him a real home and you can become a family."

"Harry, the family..."

When he mentioned this name, Sirius became bright like stars in the night sky, but soon dimmed again. He was discouraged: "What can I do for that child? Do you think he will be willing to follow me.. someone who killed his parents? It would have been better without me. Hagrid took him to Lily's relatives and they would raise him."

"That's just because you don't know his situation. Harry's life at his aunt's house is probably no better than yours -" Cyrus shook his head, "The closet where he sleeps is not half as big as your cell. Not to mention, he is in danger now, and the man, 'You know who', has already targeted him. "

"That madman? He has been defeated!" Sirius rushed out of the darkness and held on to the iron bars tightly.

"Been defeated—Yes, but is he dead—No!" Cyrus scoffed.

Cyrus then looked him directly in the eyes. "Actually, he came back the year before last. In order to resurrect himself. He tried to get the Philosopher's Stone, but Harry stopped him. He was a brave child. No? But how many times can he stop the mysterious man?"

"And if you really feel guilty and blame yourself for what happened back then, then you should leave here and do what you should do. You can protect him from being harmed by Peter Pettigrew."

"He's dead, already dead! I drove him to a dead end!" Sirius went crazy as soon as he heard the name of the dirty betrayer. He grinned like a crazy dog, "He got to the dead end and blew himself up into ashes, leaving only a little finger!"

"Really, you think so? Did you see his body?" Cyrus asked softly.

In fact, this was not very convincing. Sirius believed that Peter's body was blown up by dark magic. And since it had been blown up, it was normal that there was no body.

However, Cyrus' confident tone still made him waver: "Do you think a traitor and cowardly person like him would be willing to sacrifice his life?"

Sirius seemed to have been hit hard, and he took a step back, trying hard to recall all the details of that year. But he soon discovered that he could find no evidence to prove that Peter Pettigrew was indeed dead.

"He, he...if he is still alive, how could he not show up for so long?"

"Because he is still afraid. Think about it, he told the mysterious man the location of the child. What happened? The mysterious man disappeared! What would those Death Eaters think?"

Cyrus looked at Sirius then moved away and looked around at the other prisoners in Azkaban.

Sirius quickly understood what he meant.

Those who had lost power because of You-Know-Who's downfall would not let Peter Pettigrew go.

Even now, most of the Death Eaters have gone to prison, and the rest may not really be willing for the return of the mysterious man, but if they can kill Pettigrew, at least when the mysterious man returns, they can give him an explanation.

"You know where he is, don't you!" Sirius glared at Cyrus, "You know where Peter Pettigrew is! Tell me! Let me kill that traitor! Tell me!"

He roared so loudly that it even woke up the other Death Eaters who were in a state of numbness. They didn't hear clearly what Cyrus and Sirius said, but they heard Sirius's final roar.

Peter Pettigrew, who sent the Dark Lord to his demise, is still alive?

This guy who made them suffer so much in this hell is still alive?

"Boom!"

"Boom!"

Bellatrix hit the iron railing hard with her head:

"Let me kill him!"

"Let me go!"

Her eyes revealed cruel killing intent. She was not seeking freedom, or even escaping from this painful place. But to avenge her master.

This is a woman who is loyal to the Dark Lord. In her heart, Voldemort's status has long surpassed that of her own husband, family, and even herself. If Cyrus revealed "his identity" to her, I'm afraid she would immediately sacrifice her body and soul.

And she is also very capable and can do many things for Cyrus.

But Cyrus didn't even take his eyes to her.

Bellatrix may be very useful, but he can't use her yet.

Don't think that he is very powerful just because he drove away hundreds of Dementors at once.

If he could do that easily, he would have not sneakingly walked inside and would have fend them off from the outside only. How did he manage to fend them off in this state? In fact, this was because of the internal structure of Azkaban, so he only faced a few Soul Eaters at one time.

If he was not inside this tower's corridors, the Soul Eaters would come from all directions.

He, who is in a weakened state, so how could he possibly deal with them?

Everyone is behind his head in the outside world, so the best place to not get suspected is inside this Azkaban till he reaches his power in the next full moon.

He can't contact Malfoy from an Owl because the old bee is on high alert, if he goes to Malfoy, Malfoy will be the first to be sent to Azkaban, and who knows what will Dumbledore do to him?

"I can tell you where Peter Pettigrew is, but I want you to do me a favor." Cyrus put his hand through the gap in the iron fence and stopped in front of Sirius, "You must—" Make an unbreakable vow!"

Cyrus was worried that once Sirius left here, he might have a way to know his "identity", and then he might immediately regret it. He hated You-Know-Who no less than Peter Pettigrew.

"Unbreakable oath? Then you must find at least one witness."

"It's not necessary for me."

Cyrus took his grubby hands.

"Really? And you are not using your wand?"

"I mostly don't need a wand nowadays." Cyrus stretched out the fingers of his right hand and touched the left hand that he and Sirius held.

"Sirius Black, I will tell you about Peter Pettigrew. Can you do one thing for me immediately after you leave Azkaban? I need your assistance to bring back some items from Lucius Malfoy."

"Lucius Malfoy?" Sirius frowned and hesitated a little. Would someone who was related to the Malfoy family be a good person?

"Are you willing?" Cyrus continued to press.

"You must guarantee that no one will be hurt by this, let alone hurt anyone! Can you guarantee it?" Sirius turned his back and looked at Cyrus with a burning gaze.

Contrary to his expectations, Cyrus agreed easily.

"I promise that what I asked you to do will not cause harm to anyone under your subjective will."

A thin, dazzling tongue of fire spurted out from Cyrus's fingertips, like a red and hot metal wire, wrapped around their clasped hands.

"Then I agree!" Sirius said impatiently.

The second curse seal also locked their arms tightly like a branding iron.

"Can you guarantee that all the information you gave till now and the information you will give me about Peter Pettigrew will be true?" Sirius immediately asked the question he was most concerned about.

"I promise." Cyrus nodded and said the next oath, "You must promise not to reveal information about me to anyone before you complete my mission, and not to ask anyone about me... …"

"I would like to ask you..."

to be continued....

____

12 Advance Chapters- http://Patreon.com/HornyFBI

33